Custom Restraints

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Re: Custom Restraints

Unread postby RAE123 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:06 pm

By Forward, I meant in front of you. If the person is some what comfortable, there will less
winning, and hence can be left in the restraint for extended periods of time.
You want the person restrained like forever with out a lot of crying.
That is why a comforts are great thing, just think how long you can leave them restrained. ;)
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby dsteve » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:53 pm

best bondage I ever experienced was a pole tie. my hands and arms at the side of the post and my back to it. Wish I had measured the length of rope because it might have been a world record. anyway, with that much rope no strand was too tight and yet I could not move a millimeter. Comfortable, yet completely bound. I think I was in it for over an hour and did not want out, but my gf had different ideas.
So, comfort is definitely important.
dsteve
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:04 am

RAE123 wrote:You want the person restrained like forever with out a lot of crying.
That is why a comforts are great thing, just think how long you can leave them restrained.

You do need a bit of mobility in your prisoner or they may get sore joints after a couple hours.
Without somewhat mobile hands, you would have to help them eat and drink and maybe even take bathroom breaks.
I was thinking that a nice rounded set of cuffs with a reasonably secure lock set would work pretty well but have not found anything that meets all the "requirements" yet which was the reason for starting this thread.
With wooden stocks, even a set just for the ankles gets quite uncomfortable after a couple hours.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby lockedup4eva » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Stahlketten wrote:
RAE123 wrote:You want the person restrained like forever with out a lot of crying.
That is why a comforts are great thing, just think how long you can leave them restrained.

You do need a bit of mobility in your prisoner or they may get sore joints after a couple hours.
Without somewhat mobile hands, you would have to help them eat and drink and maybe even take bathroom breaks.
I was thinking that a nice rounded set of cuffs with a reasonably secure lock set would work pretty well but have not found anything that meets all the "requirements" yet which was the reason for starting this thread.
With wooden stocks, even a set just for the ankles gets quite uncomfortable after a couple hours.

Oooooh "restrained like forever", a line that gets me going, fantasy-wise anyway! Really though without made to measure steel cuffs for your sub the longterm bondage has to be broken for the reasons you state above :-(
Riveted cuffs, you say?
lockedup4eva
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Stahlketten » Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:55 am

Steel cuffs hardly need to be made to measurements of the prisoner to be comfortable.
Well made Darby style cuffs and a few others are nice and round and don't even leave marks.
I would want a set or two or three of custom restraints just because of the aesthetic appeal and to address other shortcomings in appearance, security and durability. I am picky and like my toys to be comfortable, secure and indestructible and so far have never found anything that satisfies.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied

Previous

Return to Bondage & BDSM