The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Unread postby Julia5454 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:45 am

Hubby and I love to play bondage time and lately we've moved more to me being the dominant. As the kids have gotten older (4 and 7) we've had more time to play!  Initially we started out as a "punishment" role playing scenario but he liked it so much that he was asking to play again non stop. He enjoys it and I'm having fun with it, so we just keep going. But we are starting to run out of ideas!

Our typical night usually consists of me tying him up and teasing him as much as possible. I usually either start with a good spanking or whipping as well. He complained that our sessions are too short so I resorted to leaving him tied up on the bed while I watch a movie! I always make sure he has a blindfold and gag so as not to disturb me. Every so often I'll give him a hard slap with my whip or give him a strong poke firmly with my stilletto to keep his attention.

I gag him with a ball gag (his favorite) or stuff my panties in his mouth (my favorite) and tie it with a scarf. We have a traditional blindfold and also a spandex hood that he likes. For restraints, we have cuffs, ropes and scarves. I've tried him spread eagle to the bed, tied his wrists and ankles and layed him next to me, and hogtied him.

Lately we have been branching out more and he "complains" about it but seems to act up sometimes in hopes of punishment lol. One of the more unique things I tried was when he was giving me a hard time about never wearing my high heels when we go out and that I always complain how much they hurt. I went out and bought a pair of 4" heels in his size and wrapped them up as a surprise gift one day! He opened it up and was confused. I gave him a minute to try and figure it out and then explained that they were for him and he was going to clean the living room and kitchen in them. He of course said no and I firmly told him no more bondage games if he doesn't. When he finally agreed, I added a few things. First a ball gag and then wrist cuffs to keep his hands close and make it harder. I was going to add ankle cuffs with a short chain, but I figured he would need more practice walking in them first. He ended up doing better than I expected and I think he would hate to admit that he enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun watching him stumble around and clean and dust.

The only other unique thing was one night when I had him tied at the wrists and ankles... I removed his gag and had him paint my toenails with his mouth. It was too cute watching him squirm to get it done. Of course he got a good spanking after he was done as my toes were quite the mess :)

I am looking for any suggestions on other fun and different things we can do! Especially for if we have a day off when the kids go to school or for summer camp. Any ideas anyone?
Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

Re: The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Unread postby RAE123 » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:18 am

Get some ankle cuffs, with a 12 chain, have him wear the heals, hand cuffs chained
to his waist so he has about 12" of reach. dress him up in a french maid's dress,
gag him and have him do house work. Floors, Kitchen, Laundry. He will love it.
O' Yes a spanking every so often would be just great.
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby captbb » Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:07 pm

This guy complains a bit too much. I think the next time he needs a tightly tied cock and balls (well, tight within reason).

:twisted:
captbb
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Julia5454 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:39 pm

RAE123 wrote:Get some ankle cuffs, with a 12 chain, have him wear the heals, hand cuffs chained
to his waist so he has about 12" of reach. dress him up in a french maid's dress,
gag him and have him do house work. Floors, Kitchen, Laundry. He will love it.
O' Yes a spanking every so often would be just great.
Rae

Omg how cute! Would guys enjoy being dressed in a French maids dress? I want him to enjoy it too. I think he would look hot in it though!

How would I do the cuff attire? We have some cuffs and I could probably go buy some chains. How do I cuff it to his waste? Sorry I'm quite new to this stuff but that sounds like a blast.

If there's a day we are both off work, or if the kids go to camp in the summer, I would go for this!
Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Petrajane » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:17 am

Julia5454 wrote:Omg how cute! Would guys enjoy being dressed in a French maids dress? I want him to enjoy it too. I think he would look hot in it though!

Oh God YES! :lol:

Julia5454 wrote:How would I do the cuff attire? We have some cuffs and I could probably go buy some chains. How do I cuff it to his waist? Sorry I'm quite new to this stuff but that sounds like a blast.

If there's a day we are both off work, or if the kids go to camp in the summer, I would go for this!

Wrap a length of chain around his waist (or a belt fastened at the back) and padlock the cuffs to this chain.

To make it (even more) fun, butt plug and chain from waist chain between legs as well! :gag: :lol:
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby RAE123 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Julia5454:
I can almost Guarantee he will blow all he has and them some.
You can get the outfit at costume stores. and a waist chain or belt locked on his back side,
and a short chain to the cuffs from the waist chain. That way he can still use his hands to do chores.
Rae :D

PS: put him into a large bra, Dolly Partin style, and maybe a corset to give him the correct curves in the correct
places.
I know he won't want to take it off.
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread postby Julia5454 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:01 am

Petrajane wrote:
Julia5454 wrote:Omg how cute! Would guys enjoy being dressed in a French maids dress? I want him to enjoy it too. I think he would look hot in it though!

Oh God YES! :lol:

Julia5454 wrote:How would I do the cuff attire? We have some cuffs and I could probably go buy some chains. How do I cuff it to his waist? Sorry I'm quite new to this stuff but that sounds like a blast.

Wrap a length of chain around his waist (or a belt fastened at the back) and padlock the cuffs to this chain.

To make it (even more) fun, butt plug and chain from waist chain between legs as well! :gag: :lol:

Is a butt plug pleasurable for men? I've heard about them before but don't know a lot. That one might be tough to get him to do, at least initially
Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Julia5454 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:04 am

RAE123 wrote:Julia5454:
I can almost Guarantee he will blow all he has and them some.
You can get the outfit at costume stores. and a waist chain or belt locked on his back side,
and a short chain to the cuffs from the waist chain. That way he can still use his hands to do chores.
Rae :D

PS: put him into a large bra, Dolly Partin style, and maybe a corset to give him the correct curves in the correct
places.
I know he won't want to take it off.

Ok ummm wow!

The bondage part sounds easy enough and I will look into maybe getting some of this. Need to wait until the kids are off for awhile so we could try this. Will probably need at least a couple of hours

I looked at some french maid costumes and some are hot!!! My question is do I go all out and get one with garters and stockings??? Would guys like that?
Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

Unread postby Petrajane » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 am

Julia5454 wrote:Is a butt plug pleasurable for men? I've heard about them before but don't know a lot. That one might be tough to get him to do, at least initially

Can only speak for myself, YES! covered in a condom and lubed, dressed and bound, what a sensation. Also you could (later perhaps) consider a double ended one, one that you wear and use to, well, you can work that out I'm sure.

One like the two leads used in Deadpool, both parties "seemed" to enjoy it!
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby RAE123 » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:01 am

Try at first the maid's outfit, leg cuffs and hand cuffs in front, and a ball gag.
hand him a mop, and tell him to get to work. Later, the laundry, and it better
be folded correctly.
He will enjoy, and you get to watch.
Also, get him a bra that fits him correctly, make him wear it every day under
his normal street wear. My wife started me on this years ago, and even though
she has passed, I continue to "Under dress" wearing my bra and panties.
For over 5 years now, no one has ever noticed.
Rae
RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Return to Bondage & BDSM