When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
cthdcthd
Unfettered Newbie

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by cthdcthd »

A few weeks ago with some superhero fantasy roleplay.

I was Robin the Boy Wonder, and my wife was a college cheerleader who also worked for Catwoman and somehow captured me. The scenario started when I woke up tied down in a simple spread eagle on a bed, and my wife was in her cheerleader outfit feeling me up and down my legs. Her hand softly slid back and forth over my tights before working her way over my inner thighs and then to the bulge in my batbriefs. I protested her touching me there without my permission and threatened she won’t get away with this, but she replied I belonged to her now. And besides, she said my enlarged batbulge gave away I was actually enjoying this. She continued groping me all over my body for quite some time interspersed with many other displays of desire, but she always returned to the bulge that my spandex tights and briefs were straining to contain. She made remarks throughout the whole time like how sexy I was in my cape and tight outfit and how much she wanted me. Although I continued protesting her violating me, my enthralled body couldn't hide how much I was being overcome with pleasure.

The next phase of this session began when she unbuckled my utility belt, peeled down my briefs and tights, and continued having her way with me deeper into the night.

Shyjonny85
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Shyjonny85 »

Summer 2012 in a strippers on a lads holiday

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

Last night after we got home from a Florida/Cruise vacation.

We sail on Carnival Cruise Line, one of the items prohibited believe it or not are handcuffs. So we didn't pack any for our cruise. We made good use of the luggage straps that proved more than adequate.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

wildcard wrote:Last night after we got home from a Florida/Cruise vacation.

We sail on Carnival Cruise Line, one of the items prohibited believe it or not are handcuffs. So we didn't pack any for our cruise. We made good use of the luggage straps that proved more than adequate.
BTW: handcuffs aren't approved, but leather cuffs, chains, and padlocks were just fine on RCI

wildcard
Chair Bound

Unread post by wildcard »

lotharj wrote:
wildcard wrote:Last night after we got home from a Florida/Cruise vacation.

BTW: handcuffs aren't approved, but leather cuffs, chains, and padlocks were just fine on RCI
We thought about it,but would be upset if they we removed from our luggage.

After our cruise we did spend some time in Ft Lauderdale FL and visited Leather Werks.

Lisasnaughty
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lisasnaughty »

My last time tied up by myself was about two months ago I think. Far too long really. It was a nice simple spread eagle on my bed with my ball gag and vibrator and nipple clamps.

The last time I was tied up by someone else was oh crumbs! Over a year ago I think, sadly we are no longer together :(
Keep smiling and enjoy all that life has to offer :)

locked4her55
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by locked4her55 »

We seldom use rope since I have provided my Wife/Keyholder/Princess with other means for restraining me.

This past Thursday morning. My wife rolled over in bed and told me that I''d better be in my "Links" by the time her shower is done. Links are a set of leather wrist and ankle cuffs that are connected together via a 12" chain. After the four padlocks are closed with my hands behind my back I secure the two chains together with a fifth padlock. I place a pair of blackened out swim goggles on before securing my wrists. I am to remain silent on the floor as she gets ready for work. Often I'm given attention be it sexual or other times I've been flogged or paddled as I'm told to bend over. It usually ends with her placing the key someplace on our bedroom floor for me to crawl around to find before she has to leave for work.

If I haven't been able to find the key by the time she is ready to leave for work . . . . well she informs me that a more severe punishment will be administered that evening.

I'm usually good for a once a week session of some kind the latest was Thusrday. 8-)
Happily Locked in a chastity device serving my Princess since 2010

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I got tied for the first time in a long time last night! Mistress and I went to a play party and had some fun.

The place we went had several ceiling hardpoints, and She had me attach our suspension rings and carbabiners to one, and then ordered me to my knees on the floor and began running the rope all over me, just playing with the sensation at first.

As things progress, She started getting more forceful, pulling me roughly around, like a ragdoll, wrapping quick, temporary restraining ropes around my wrists is different positions, forcing me to spin and dance with Her, taking me to my knees and up again.

After that She decided to put leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. She tied a rope to the cuffs and passed it up through the ring above me, then pulled me up so I was stretched, on my tiptoes. She did a few butt slaps, pinched my nipples, scratched and tickled and teased me.

Then She started building harnesses. She wrapped rope around my chest first - essentially a rope bra with multiple wraps to make broad straps - and then the hip harness (more broad straps with some weaving, and back through the legs much like a jock strap to keep it in place). And then very quickly, She pulled some rope through the ankle cuff rings, put it through the big suspension ring above, let a little more slack into the wrista, pulled my akels up, and I was flying!

She gave me a good hard spin (we had a swivel between a couple of the rings) and I jt kept my eyes closed and drifted, spinning out of control. She'd occasionally stop me to deliver a couple of smacks and then start me spinning again, wheee!

Then She stopped me and I felt the claws - sometimes scratching, almost painful, mostly ticking - especially the soles of my feet and between my toes. I laughed and moaned and made ridiculous noises and thrashed but I was completely defenceless, imprisoned in leather and rope, dangling above the ground.

Even better/worse, She ran the claws all over my scalp, sending uncontrollable shivers throughout my body. She did some more spinning, with more stops for this kind of sensation play, and even pushed me so I was spinning and swinging around, and I was in heaven - completely out of my own control, and completely in Hers.

We had to get me down fairly quickly at the end. I got a bit too dizzy and started to feel kind of nauseated. She had me standing back up in seconds, and though I coughed/heaved a little and felt like I might make a mess, I managed to hold it down and get some water in, and the feeling passed.

All in all, it was a completely euphoric experience, and our first real scene back from our long hiatus. I felt tired afterwards, and felt like I might cry, in a good way. It's what's been missing from my life for several years and I'm so happy that we're back.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You are a lucky man.
My Wife passed about 5 1/2 years ago, She would but me my Strait Jacket with a sensory deprived hood,
ad some leg irons, and I was good for the entire Saturday or Sunday. I miss our little adventures.
Rae

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

I have had my metal collar locked on my neck for the whole month almost . I had to take it off for a doctor appointment today . It's back on now I'm going to finish the rest of the month . .I have a sock on it and when asked about it I claim it is a swat band and I put ice in it to cool off . This must be a record
Ben Trovato

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

I had a fun experience this past weekend :D We actually originally intended me to do this the weekend before but life happened and we couldn't.

We can call it a collaborative effort - Mistress and I came up with an idea for me to clean the floors of our house in a bit of bondage. The original plan was to have me in my puppy hood with a tail in, naturally my chastity cage would stay on, and we would cuff my ankles to my thighs and I would do the cleaning like that. I wisely invested in a set of knee pads, too.

We had to abandon the puppy hood and tail, but we did the rest - chastity is on 24/7 now anyway, and I put my knee pads on and then we cuffed me ankle to thigh so that I had to crawl on hands and knees cleaning the floors. I had a lot of fun, it took a long time, especially since I had to still pull furniture around, sweep up and even go get the vacuum for some spots, and also Mistress wanted me to do a lot of it twice, once with a regular cleaner and then a special hardwood cleaner on the hardwood (which is about 2/3 of the house).

The funnest part was the chastity cage awkwardly getting squeezed and pushed and bounced around while I crawled and reached and stretched and scrubbed, I was very aware of it the whole time (which was cool given how much I'm becoming accustomed to being caged).

I didn't keep track in detail but by the end it probably took me a couple of hours, my knees I think are a bit bruised even though I had knee pads, but I felt very satisfied. Mistress got to enjoy a relaxing bath while I worked, and was very pleased with the job I'd done, and let me go relax in Her leftover bath. Happy sighs :)
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

About a day ago.
My Jailer offered to lock me up after she took a shower. I thought it would be a good opportunity to try a quick bondage session BEFORE her shower and she could put me into something more serious when she was done.
I didn't want to waste time for a quick session, so I just found a pair of modern Hiatts handcuffs and a pair of very long chain handcuffs. I suggested that she pick one of the pairs of handcuffs and attach me to the bottom of the refrigerator in the kitchen while she showered.
Instead, she decided to use both sets of handcuffs on me at the same time. She put the Hiatts handcuffs on me fairly tight and then lock one end of the long chain cuffs to the center between my wrists and attached the other end to the refrigerator.
I had been thinking that with just one hand cuffed to the refrigerator, I could probably get comfortable even if I could not go anywhere. Hiatts handcuffs have sharp edges and are not comfortable especially if they are on very tight. Both hands attached to the bottom of the refrigerator meant I couldn't really find a comfortable position that didn't pull on the handcuffs.
When my Jailer got out of the shower, she decided that this was a nice secure position to keep her prisoner and just left me locked there while she fixed her breakfast and ate. Simple handcuffs feel quite different when someone else is holding the key. If I had known I would be there so long, I would have gotten a pair of leg irons instead.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Yesterday!

Mistress bought a wooden chair specifically for tying me to. She started with a butterfly sleeve, then pulled me back and made me sit down on the chair. She pulled my wrists up, forcing me to lean forward, then pulled me back again so my arms went over the back of the chair behind me, can and then She tied my wrists off to the back of the chair. She then tied ropes around my ankles, pulling each up off the floor and tying them so they stayed there.

Then She got to work. She whacked me some with a leather strap, and when She started going after my balls I tried to close my legs to hide and protect them (even though I knew what would result from my attempts).

She responded by tying rope around first my left knee, then taking it behind the back of the chair to my other knee, and pulled it tight to force me to keep my legs spread. She added more ropes on my wrists to really make sure I couldn't get them out, and then put a loop of rope under my balls, behind the ring of my chastity cage, and pulled and tied it up behind my neck, which held my balls completely exposed and defenseless with nothing to interfere with Her ministrations.

It was enough, for sure. I could barely budge, and there wasn't a thing I could do to protect myself. She grabbed a couple of little canes and for back to it. They're fairly light canes but balls are really sensitive! She went after my thighs too, and my nipples, then grabbed a pair of xylophone mallets and went after my balls some more.

What was the best and worst was that it just made me crazy horny. I grinded and humped air, I struggled and authentically begged Her to take the cage off and give me an orgasm, but it only made Her laugh and go after my balls more.

Anyway when She'd decided I'd had enough for a bit, She put on an old Elvis movie and we watched it. She came over occasionally to make me eat popcorn and laugh at me when I couldn't stop it from falling on the floor. And whenever a song came on, She came over to gleefully drum along on me!

She let me out when the movie was almost over, I think I was probably bound for about an hour and 45 minutes which was enough. It was really great though, I never lost feeling or circulation, and it was SO MUCH FUN!

Apparently we may be making this a semi-regular thing. There's plenty more corny old movies to watch, after all :D

TiedAndTaped
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TiedAndTaped »

I had a session with a stunning woman on Monday. She tied me up twice. First she made me strip to my Superman boxers and a black undershirt. She tied my hands behind my back and tied my ankles together. She hand gagged me and snapped selfies. Then she put 3 strips of duct tape on my mouth. She knew that playing with my neck by scratching it was the quickest way to put me in sub space so she went for that right away. She also started scratching my back and arms, too. After a while she untied my wrists and retied them in front. She took more photos then put me into total sub space by repeatedly kissing my neck. It was absolutely heaven.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Right Now.
Steel collar and handcuffs attached by a chain to a bed frame.
I am also wearing a pair of short chain leg irons but they are not attached to the rest of the chains.
Everything can be removed with just a single handcuff key and there are plenty of keys, just not in the room that I am chained in.
These familiar toys have whole different meaning when someone else controls the keys.
No idea how long I will be locked up.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

who has the keys?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

The usual suspects of course: The keys were kept by the beautiful lady who is often my reluctant Jailer.
In this case, it was her idea though. She released me a bit over two hours later.
When requested, I brought a bag full of modern cuffs and chains for her to choose from.
She seems to like to use the same toys over and over again and I wish I knew why.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Right Now.
High security handcuffs put un my ankles by my Jailer.
The chain is too short and the cuffs are uncomfortably tight for ankles but she wanted something that did not have any extra keys I could find.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Night before last.
I was looking at the new (to me) pair of Darby handcuffs. When my Jailer asked me what I was looking at, I showed her the handcuffs and she insisted on trying them on me.
I ended up in them for about an hour and a half. They were British made so the keys were unique and not interchangeable as on many of the Indian Darby cuffs. They were quite secure but comfortable.