How long have you been in bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby lotharj » Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:20 pm

Tesgri wrote:The joys of a wife who is a car mechanic and loves her vintage vehicles. The bedroom is the fun toys, the living room is car parts.

You'd think that right now, with covid and being unemployed, that I'd spend more time being restrained but it just hasn't been the case. It's so easy to fall into a routine of lackadaisical nothingness that for the most part work on my book is the only productive thing I do most days.

Maybe I'll have to poise the question and scenario to her and see what we can come up with. Normally for us D/s is full time but bondage is session based so to extend something to span all day or numerous ones would take a bit of planning I think.


In the beginning for us it was session based, but after a while my partner decided that it felt better to them to have more control over me and keeping me restrained as much as possible. I am told there is a developed childhood fear of abandonment that drives the need for their control and restraints of me.

Bondage full-time fulfills the desire of my partner and my needs are fulfilled by a mutual policy of teasing/edging every 2-4 hours while awake (reward based on my actions throughout the day). Being restrained is routine for us so no specific plans are needed while we aren't having sex.

Having ankle chains constantly has had the consequence of me tripping on occasion and I have had my fair share of cuts and bruises as a result. At times I trip and get cut simply on the chain itself, but to us it is worth the price to make each other happy.

Every Monday when I leave for work I am always amazed at the range of motion I suddenly have however can't wait for the evening to submit and serve without responsibility and stress.
lotharj
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby boundBinder » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:07 pm

Tesgri wrote:They were asked to leave.


Wow. I had no idea. Are you at liberty to disclose what they did?
User avatar
boundBinder
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:42 am

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Tesgri » Thu Nov 19, 2020 10:29 pm

boundBinder wrote:Wow. I had no idea. Are you at liberty to disclose what they did?


As far as I know I'm not under any kind of expectation to remain quiet, but personally I also don't want to derail any thread or conversation. Suffice to say the person in question began to advocate for non-consensual actions such as (to use their real names) assault, slavery, and rape.

lotharj wrote:In the beginning for us it was session based, but after a while my partner decided that it felt better to them to have more control over me and keeping me restrained as much as possible.


I suppose my wife and I just aren't at stage two yet, though I did bring up the subject and she seemed interested to test my limits. So that's kind of exciting :) I've wanted to, for some time, acquire ankle cuffs but finances have never been more unkind so we may have to find a way to improvise.
User avatar
Tesgri
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 8:05 am

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Stahlketten » Fri Nov 20, 2020 7:15 am

Tesgri wrote:I suppose my wife and I just aren't at stage two yet, though I did bring up the subject and she seemed interested to test my limits. So that's kind of exciting :) I've wanted to, for some time, acquire ankle cuffs but finances have never been more unkind so we may have to find a way to improvise.


Hi Tesgri,
If you are on eBay getting a set of cheap ankle cuffs isn't expensive. This won't be collector grade or police type stuff but strong enough to keep a prisoner happy and secure. Some pretty good used ones are also quite cheap.
Total cost should be in the $20 range. The shipping is generally the killer.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Tesgri » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:16 am

Ya shipping tends to be the killer for me, for some reason Canada is expensive to ship to. There was one item I've been looking at that's like 12$ but the shipping is 50$. It makes it a bit hard to justify that kind of expense. A friend of mine has a PO box just across the border but of course can't use it at the moment.
User avatar
Tesgri
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 8:05 am

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby gaby0001 » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:28 pm

Tesgri wrote:I suppose my wife and I just aren't at stage two yet, though I did bring up the subject and she seemed interested to test my limits. So that's kind of exciting :) I've wanted to, for some time, acquire ankle cuffs but finances have never been more unkind so we may have to find a way to improvise.


Some time ago I improvised some cuffs with some old belts and they were quite good
User avatar
gaby0001
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 20, 2020 8:40 pm

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby SubmissiveAmy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:40 pm

Just out of my own curiosity(because I love being gagged, and am living vicariously through your post), are you often gagged and/or blindfolded?[/quote]
Yes, we have several gags with holes for feeding. Also sensory deprivation hoods with nasal feeding ability. So I can be kept in them for days. Sir went to nursing school just to learn things like this.
Feel free to message me on here.
User avatar
SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby SubmissiveAmy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:45 pm

Tesgri wrote:Don't expect a response, they're no longer on the forum. I also wouldn't doubt if some of it is to fantastical to be real, a week in an arm binder? That would cut off circulation and cause nerve damage to my knowledge. Personally I'm rather flexible, I've done reverse prayer before and it didn't really hurt to much (cause you know, it's gotta hurt some ;)) and with my armbinder I can go for a few hours if comfortable before it starts becoming an issue.

Maybe with practice and training it's possible but I have my doubts.



Well I’m back! Lol. I could not go a week with rope holding arms behind back but a quality arm binder spreads out the pressure really well. It’s not fun and hurts a bit. But I never lost circulation. The first time we did extended armbinder time he kept in lacing hands to check and make sure I was not loosing circulation. It is a lot of pressure and I did need to tence my muscles regularly. I couldn’t move much at all but I can still strain my muscles which helps. Mine also stops at sholders even though elbows are pinned together. Some that just bind lower arm can pinch in the elbow. Quality does make the difference though as well as flexibility. I can put elbows together behind back Without the binder so it’s easier for me then other girls who can’t not pull against it the whole time.
Feel free to message me on here.
User avatar
SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby SubmissiveAmy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:47 pm

Tesgri wrote:They were asked to leave.

Banned, not asked to leave lol. I think I’m ok now though as long as I don’t talk about certain things.
Feel free to message me on here.
User avatar
SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Natyropes » Sat Nov 21, 2020 11:10 am

SubmissiveAmy wrote:
Tesgri wrote:Don't expect a response, they're no longer on the forum. I also wouldn't doubt if some of it is to fantastical to be real, a week in an arm binder? That would cut off circulation and cause nerve damage to my knowledge. Personally I'm rather flexible, I've done reverse prayer before and it didn't really hurt to much (cause you know, it's gotta hurt some ;)) and with my armbinder I can go for a few hours if comfortable before it starts becoming an issue.

Maybe with practice and training it's possible but I have my doubts.



Well I’m back! Lol. I could not go a week with rope holding arms behind back but a quality arm binder spreads out the pressure really well. It’s not fun and hurts a bit. But I never lost circulation. The first time we did extended armbinder time he kept in lacing hands to check and make sure I was not loosing circulation. It is a lot of pressure and I did need to tence my muscles regularly. I couldn’t move much at all but I can still strain my muscles which helps. Mine also stops at sholders even though elbows are pinned together. Some that just bind lower arm can pinch in the elbow. Quality does make the difference though as well as flexibility. I can put elbows together behind back Without the binder so it’s easier for me then other girls who can’t not pull against it the whole time.


I don't think I can stand being like this for so long, but I suppose it must be a matter of getting used to it and above all of liking it. ;)
User avatar
Natyropes
Chair Bound
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:43 pm

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Stahlketten » Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:48 pm

We all probably get something different from long term bondage. For me, it is a psychological thing and the idea is my Jailer controls my freedom and I do not. There needs to be some reminder that I am restrained, but beyond that, constant discomfort or pain just means that there is a distraction from being able to enjoy being the prisoner. Sometimes pain is necessary for a "torture" session for the Jailer to demonstrate control and compel the prisoner to do something but otherwise I believe it is just a distraction. YMMV.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby Stahlketten » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 pm

Tesgri wrote:Ya shipping tends to be the killer for me, for some reason Canada is expensive to ship to. There was one item I've been looking at that's like 12$ but the shipping is 50$. It makes it a bit hard to justify that kind of expense. A friend of mine has a PO box just across the border but of course can't use it at the moment.


I had a thought last night. You can improvise some pretty effective cuffs with a couple pieces of strap aluminum or steel (probably 1"x 1/8" for steel or 1"x 3/16" for aluminum) with holes drilled in the ends for locks and a 15-18 inch piece of chain and a pair of padlocks to connect everything. It should be pretty effective and escape proof and easy to get at your local hardware store and pretty inexpensive. I would get the padlocks at the local dollar store to save money.
Without tools, escape would be pretty difficult.
Stahlketten
Tightly Hogtied
 
Posts: 497
Joined: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:12 am

Re: How long have you been in bondage

Unread postby SubmissiveAmy » Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:10 pm

Natyropes wrote:I don't think I can stand being like this for so long, but I suppose it must be a matter of getting used to it and above all of liking it. ;)

I don’t always like it. But I submit and do what Sir likes
Feel free to message me on here.
User avatar
SubmissiveAmy
Unfettered Newbie
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 pm

Previous

Return to Bondage & BDSM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: tiemeupalso and 12 guests

  • Help support the forum by visiting our sponsors below