Tying Up in the Car?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Re: Tying Up in the Car?

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

inallwaysbound wrote:...or else Id be very tempted to hook up the brake light relay...
Better mercury switch, or it's less dangerous alternatives: any pothole, speed-bump or corner became "Points of Interest"...

(also my car have tinted windows in the back!)

Have fun, travel in kink,
f4

Mattb447
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mattb447 »

I haven't done it but love the idea. I think after a night out, it would be fun to tie my girls ankles and wrists behind her back for the ride home, to set the mood for some fun back at my place :)

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

For you car lovers:

http://bdsmstreak.com/video/28061/milf-in-the-trunk

The site has a few pop-ups and the like but is harmless.

I wonder if he realises his California licence plate is clearly visible at one point in the video? :)

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Haha interesting.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

If I'm not driving, a suitcase is normally where I sit in the fetal position. We have a garage so getting in is easy. Getting out can be hard not to draw attention. Of course I'm gagged, handcuffed and anckle cuffed. once I spent a whole amtrack ride as luggage. He told me we were going to the store... I had no idea untill 15 hours later we were on vacation. I was not let out untill the bell hop delivered my husbands bag to the room. If your in something you can easily be bound while traveling.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

What did you do when you needed some water?
How about bathroom breaks?

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Stahlketten wrote:What did you do when you needed some water?
How about bathroom breaks?

https://latexbondagegirl.wordpress.com/ ... tity-belt/ That link shows the details of bathroom use in long term bondage for me. Basically my Chastity belt hold it. I quickly figured out that sucking on the gag gave me a liquid of some sort to keep me alive. The tank was in the suit case somewhere.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I have had this experience once. A few years ago, a person that I met through a fetish website who was really into rope bondage and I hooked up for a couple of sessions. We met in a warehouse that I happen to have access to at that time. I was going to crossdress and she was going to practice her rope techniques. While the experience was good and there were many positions tried over the night, I was truly topping from the bottom. I was the one giving her ideas. I was never helpless.

After I got dressed in black pantyhose, white socks*, black pumps, a black body shaper, yellow sweater, and plaid mini-skirt, I lay on a table. She had brought lots of rope an I was ready to be helpless. She put my legs together and very artistically secured them together from my feet all the way to my butt. Then I sat up and she did more torso with more ropes. All this time my hands and arms are free.

She mentions stopping and getting something to eat. It's been well over an hour and I've yet to be helpless. Plus I want to stay crossdressed, so I am looking for other suggestions. I suggest that she bind my arms behind me and then put me in the trunk of the car. After I am in the trunk, I still do not feel constrained so I ask her and then almost beg her to make me helpless. I suggest that she connect my feet to my hands in a hogtie. She asked how that was and I said if she added a hood and gag, we'd be in great shape.

I heard the garage door going up, the car starting, and her driving out of the warehouse. I could feel the bumps. While this was a dream come true, I was not truly helpless. The arm binder that she had made with her artistic tying actually came down at the shoulders. I was able to turn onto my side. My ankles seemed to be a bit loose and my fingers could actually find the rope ends and tighten them up. No doubt, I could easily escape.

It was still an exciting twenty minutes or so before we returned to the warehouse. There was only one time during the night that I actually was helpless. She had frogtied my legs, then secured my hands in front of me. She threw a rope over the ceiling joist and connected it to my wrists. Then she pulled me to my knees. She left me like that for about ten minutes while she got some ropes ready for another tie she had planned.

* I had thought with socks, she wouldn't be afraid to tie tightly not worrying about marks.
Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 2.55.39 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-10-27 at 2.55.39 PM.png (138.59 KiB) Viewed 10122 times

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Oh I see.