Tying Up in the Car?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Tying Up in the Car?

Unread post by napy666 »

How many of you have had a bondage session in the car? I know I did a few times in my previous relationships but my current Boyfriend doesn't feel comfortable doing bondage in the car, because people can see. What do you think of doing bondage in the car? Have any of you done it?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Tying Up in the Car?

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I have done that a few times.

My current Jailer has only done that to me once or twice The last time was actually HER idea. She surprised me with a pair of handcuffs when we were about to drive to lunch one day.

One of my prior play partners used to do it more often. The most interesting time was when she left me handcuffed and shackled sitting in her car in covered parking while she went shopping in the mall. I could leave the car if there were an emergency but didn't have keys to the handcuffs or leg irons. Perhaps she should have chained me to the steering wheel?

- Stahlketten.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

i have always wanted to be tied(chained)up,blindfolded and put in the trunk of a car and taken for a ride to somewhere where i would be taken out and used for someones pleasure.

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

tiemeupalso wrote:i have always wanted to be tied(chained)up,blindfolded and put in the trunk of a car and taken for a ride to somewhere where i would be taken out and used for someones pleasure.
Ha thats been a dream of mine too. Seen it in tons of photos and videos haha.

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

Yes, I've done that (think I mentioned it in another post).

I have removed the rear seats from my 4WD (SUV) in order to pack more kit when I go bush and that leaves me 2m+ of space in the rear.

So one winter's night, after dark, I stripped my submissive, put a collar on her, tied her hands behind and led her out to the vehicle - she thought I was simply going to lock her in there for a while... but I wasn't.... :)

I lifted her into the rear of the vehicle, tied her ankles together and then hog-tied her collar, hands and ankles - yum :) I tossed an old blanket over her for warmth and cover but made sure it only covered three quarters of her then we went for a drive.

It was around 6pm with a lot of traffic in our small town but as my vehicle is a large 4WD only the trucks could see into its rear but she didn't know that. We spent around 30 minutes driving to fetch some pizza. I went the long way. I made the serious mistake of not gagging her and she whinged, often, about her vulnerable situation however when we returned home she was elated by the experience.

I did make one mistake; after stripping her, and out of her sight, I stuffed her clothes into a bag in order to take them along in case the vehicle broke down or the like... I forgot the bag! Fortunately there were no breakdowns.

A fun jaunt :)

Hertoy
Chair Bound

Unread post by Hertoy »

This is a very bad idea.

Please be very, very careful about being observed by others if you engage in this.

There are some states with laws permitting the use of deadly force by citizens in cases of kidnapping (Among other reasons.) even perceived kidnapping. There have been two high profile kidnappings in the past five years in my area where teenage girls were literally taken off the streets by deranged people. Last year there was an unlucky couple who chose to act out a fake kidnapping scene and were held at gunpoint until the police arrived on scene.

Please don't turn this into a second amendment or anti-gun issue, this is all about playing safe.
Mistress ! No ! Please ! Don't ! Stop !

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

thats the problem of being kidnapped from a public place.
if i was gonna kidnap i would "break in"the house and take her from there.

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Hertoy wrote: There are some states with laws permitting the use of deadly force by citizens in cases of kidnapping
Not in Australia there aren't.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

@melborndom,yes but we here in the states like to be able to help each other because the police cant be everywhere.

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

tiemeupalso: you missed my point.

"Hertoy" stated car kidnap was "a very bad idea" because of the laws some states in the USA have - my point was that this is an international forum and many (most?) of us are not subject to United States laws. So, for us, it's a very good idea :)

And, having spent goodly time in both countries, I don't think there is much difference between the "helpfulness" of Australians and Americans.

Good girl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Good girl »

I have already tried to be bound in my Mistress' car, but not in the trunk (too dangerous), on the passenger's seat, and just once time. My hands was handcuffed behind, nothing more. In my opinion, I won't retry, because I don't want causing myself trouble with cops, for example.
English isn't my native language, I may sometimes make some mistakes in grammar.

Misusawa
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Misusawa »

MelbourneDom wrote:Yes, I've done that (think I mentioned it in another post).

I have removed the rear seats from my 4WD (SUV) in order to pack more kit when I go bush and that leaves me 2m+ of space in the rear.

So one winter's night, after dark, I stripped my submissive, put a collar on her, tied her hands behind and led her out to the vehicle - she thought I was simply going to lock her in there for a while... but I wasn't.... :)

I lifted her into the rear of the vehicle, tied her ankles together and then hog-tied her collar, hands and ankles - yum :) I tossed an old blanket over her for warmth and cover but made sure it only covered three quarters of her then we went for a drive.

It was around 6pm with a lot of traffic in our small town but as my vehicle is a large 4WD only the trucks could see into its rear but she didn't know that. We spent around 30 minutes driving to fetch some pizza. I went the long way. I made the serious mistake of not gagging her and she whinged, often, about her vulnerable situation however when we returned home she was elated by the experience.

I did make one mistake; after stripping her, and out of her sight, I stuffed her clothes into a bag in order to take them along in case the vehicle broke down or the like... I forgot the bag! Fortunately there were no breakdowns.

A fun jaunt :)
LOL! If i were her, i'd be like "hey, where's the effing gag" before you even had me fully tied

dale232
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dale232 »

Trunk bondage has always been a turn-on for me...............theoretically. I use it all the time in stories I write. But then, the villains in my stories aren't really all that concerned about the well-being of their kidnap victims.

In reality, there are so many risks involved in riding in a car trunk. Carbon monoxide poisoning is a real threat, the trunk being so close to the tail pipe. Injuries from bouncing around in the trunk are a possibility (unless you put some padding in your trunk). The most common type of accident on the highway are rear-end collisions. So no matter how well you padded that trunk, if you get hit from behind, you have a whole lot of explaining to do to the police, even if your "captive" survives. You can argue that you're a safe driver, but rear-end accidents are not about your driving, but the driving of the people behind you.

So, as much as I would love to roleplay throwing a damsel in the car trunk (or have her force me in the trunk), I think I'll forgo that experience. :)

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Get an old steamer trunk; and have someone lock you in it. :idea:
Rae

Sloppzz
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sloppzz »

I remember doing this a few times with an ex girlfriend of mine many years ago.

She lived an hours drive from me and when we were due to meet up I would go and pick her up. I had introduced her to bondage and she was quite keen on it so what I used to do is tie her up in the car for the drive back. I would tie her feet together and bind her wrists in front of her before tying her wrists to ankles with rope. Tape gag her and put her on the back seat.

Had blacked out windows in the back so no one would notice... To be honest I'm in the uk and people don't pay much attention anyway.

She used to absolutely love it, and would always lead to me carrying her inside my flat to play with her some more.

Those were the days!

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Haha, that sounds like so much fun! Wish my ex's were that stylish. I had one or two do something like that, but they could never pull it off, like a real bondage person would know how to do, ya know? So maybe the next guy I date, will be into bondage or something or other, who knows really.

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

I do recall suggesting a possible car-related bondage scenario on this forum years ago - I think it was one of the very, very first topics I posted on soon after joining.
     I barely remember the detail of it now; but I am happy to try to look it up if anyone would be interested, and I can still find it. I don't remember if my idea (which was just in my head, and I'd never done it) got much reaction - favourable or otherwise. It didn't involve the boot or trunk, but probably carried a certain risk of being seen publicly - which I agree would probably not be the best of ideas. I think it involved chains or handcuffs or something of that sort.

Regards, Michael.

napy666
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by napy666 »

Anyone else have any ideas when car play?

FatherOfFour
Chair Bound

Unread post by FatherOfFour »

Yes, the simplest one of all:
- position Your belt over Your crotch and higher on the chest;
- suck Your tummy, exhale and pull the safety belt back on it's roll
- let it go and breath abdominal, now You're stuck!

If You add any common object (coke can, spray can, tennis ball...) under the belt pressing Your crotch, You'll feel it at every bump (and You'll pray for bumpy roads...)

The belt is kept tight by it's locking mechanism, pulled by the combined elasticity of Your body, and the seat. If You do it right, You are perfectly able to breath by expanding Your tummy (like Yoga trainees), while Your chest and crotch are tightly pressed.
Add some nipple clamps and You are on the _road_ to heaven!

I did it, didn't got to orgasm, but that's my problem, it was quite a trip...

Have fun, kink cars...
f4

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

napy666 wrote:Anyone else have any ideas when car play?
     I was curious enough to look up what I wrote on this several years ago, when I was new to the forum, since I'd forgotten most of it more recently - so I thought I might as well post a link to it. I also elaborated on my idea further, a few posts down on the same page.

http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... 58#p875458

Is this sort of thing the kind of car-related bondage you were interested in?

Regards, Michael.