Prison Fetish

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
joe01
Chair Bound

Prison Fetish

Unread post by joe01 »

Apparently this fetish came back. After getting into bondage at a very young age, I started finding prison cells and jails erotic. Somehow, over the past two weeks these feelings have come back even stronger.

I want to be locked up. I don't want a record, so obviously I'm not going to do anything stupid. Anyone have any advice for this fetish? I want the whole nine yards. Getting picked up, placed in handcuffs/shackled and then placed in a cell and left there. The handcuffs/shackles could either be left on or removed at that point.

I have a few friends in law enforcement and it's gotten to the point where I've seriously considered asking them to incarcerate me but I don't think that would work without a record.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Prison Fetish

Unread post by Petrajane »

You might want to consider a professional Dom(me)?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

There are some sites that have a prison type cell that you are locked up in.
You pick the time, from a day to a week or longer, just how much you want to spend
There where one in California, but they closed down. I have herd of one in New York,
but just goggle it and see what comes up.
Good Luck
Rae

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Do you have a partner / jailer and how realistic does the "Prison Cell" have to be?
In our basement, we have a "Jail Room". (It is really a small closet with a few accessories conveniently placed.

Unfortunately so far this year, it has not been used.

- Stahlketten.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

I, unfortunately, do not have a jailer.

As long as it's inescapable and could "trap" me, that is probably as realistic as it has to get, although an actual cage/cell would be quite the rush.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Besides the Jail Room, we also have a fairly large collection of metal restraints.....
My Jailer has had me in modern "Prisoner Transport" chains for several hours on occasion.
She has also had me in medieval looking shackles, bilboes, simple chains and padlocks, etc.
The toys she tends to prefer these days are a shiny set of wrist, ankle, and neck cuffs all of which close by padlocks which also hold shiny stainless steel chains in place.
Over the years, I have made a few sets of wooden stocks which are quite secure but also uncomfortable.
We also have a couple sets of leather restraints. One is the Humane Restraint type used for mental patients and the other is a fairly good set I picked up at a rummage sale (!) for very little money.
There are also antique handcuffs and leg irons most of which work pretty reliably but have unique keys.
There are of course many sets of simple modern handcuffs and leg irons from various manufacturers.

Just about all these sets are inescapable without the key and will hold a prisoner very securely.

Unfortunately we don't tend to use them much.
My own preference is either to be the prisoner or to have a female prisoner, but unfortunately the lady I would most like to keep as my prisoner / slave is quite resistant to any idea of wearing this jewelry....
I wish I could change that!

- Stahlketten.

LockedInALocker
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by LockedInALocker »

joe01 wrote:I, unfortunately, do not have a jailer.

As long as it's inescapable and could "trap" me, that is probably as realistic as it has to get, although an actual cage/cell would be quite the rush.
     If you have the space and can afford it, you might like to consider some of the portable prison cells you can find on these sites:

http://www.powellsafetysolutions.com/co ... son-cells/

http://perimetersecurityproducts.com/pr ... ntainment/

I'm not sure how much the offerings on these two sites overlap; but there are various sizes and configurations of portable prison cells, singles and multiples, and even a trailer with lots of little cells in it.

Regards, Michael.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

Sorry for the bump, but I found a historical jail that does lock up volunteers up for a fee. Hampton Jail - Iowa (http://hamptonjail.com).

Would any of you consider getting locked up there?

I am debating about it. Right now I don't have the funds, but it seems like a fun time and could help me cross off a fantasy on my bucket list. Do you know of any other places like this?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Yes, I also have herd of Hampton Iowa. It looks like a fun place to spend a day or two.
I am seriously thinking about trying to spend time there, maybe a day or two,
It is about a 6 hour drive from my house, not that bad, but would get a Hotel
for the first and last night, all other days would be locked up. Interesting..
Rae

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I wonder how much it actually costs per day for the role-playing visit?

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

RAE123, it's about four hours from where I live. We might be closer than we realize, so that's kind of cool.

The officer told me he suggests everyone that does the role-playing activity voluntarily donate $300 per day to help with restoration, maintenance, insurance, gear, improvements and costs involved in the activity. He requires a $100 deposit for anyone who schedules a lock up and will not calendar it otherwise.

He said if you have never done this before he would suggest a three day prison sentence. It would help you get a good idea of how the routine feels and would not go for more than seven days unless you are really into this. The maximum imprisonment possible is 14 days.

As you can tell, I actually contacted him the other night. So if anyone has any questions on how serious I am, that's how serious. Right now I can't do it, but I fully intend on spending a few nights in this jail in the future. Judging through e-mails, he seems like a nice guy and very professional.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I have stayed in a couple hotels that were about the same price.
This one even comes with private accommodations, room service and entertainment!

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have talked with Mr Bind a few times, Very nice person.
The rates are very reasonable, and he will do a few extra for you
Like I would like to have a hod locked on real tight.
Now to fill the Piggy Bank
Rae

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

For a Prison Fetish, how about spending the entire day in modern prisoner transport restraints for a few days?
These restraints are even shown in one of their videos.
To me, the Black Box on top of handcuffs gets pretty uncomfortable after an hour or two but I have wondered how it would feel if I had no choice but to stay locked in them each day for a few days as a real prisoner might have to endure.

Have any of you worked out procedures for bathroom breaks for a restrained prisoner? That has seldom come up in our games.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

My Jailer had me in hinged handcuffs for a bit over an hour a few days ago.
She was in a hurry and needed something quick to lock me up that I could not easily escape from.
Hinged handcuffs are a lot more frustrating than I remember and it got even more frustrating because all she did was just go about her business in the house while I was handcuffed.
Eventually she put me in a set of Transport Restraints for a little more (very little more) comfort. When we use transport chains, she runs the free end of the belly restraint chain through the Martin link after putting on the Black Box, but after that, she runs it under the prisoner's crotch instead of around the waist to secure in back. It is a much more restrictive feeling because it pulls the handcuffs lower than they would be otherwise.
She only kept me in the transport chains for about 1.5 hours because we had other more mundane things we needed to do that day.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

When I was younger I was in jail for real a few times. I'm pretty sure i kept getting in trouble just so they would restrain me more. I liked the small cells the best. I also loved the transport chains and would constantly try to slip them so they would tighten them. I also kicked and screamed when it was time to get dressed. Sometimes they would forcibly dress me which i loved. Multiple guards controlling my body making me helpless was amazing. sometimes they would drug me which was no fun. Other times they would chain me up naked. later i would have to beg for clothing which was so humiliating. i wont say my age when this happened since it might not be OK to post that, but if the time line doesn't seem to fit with my other stories, it's because this was earlier.

So since i enjoyed some aspects of jail we had one installed in our home. Its not hard to do and not as expensive as you'd think. There are tons of prison supply companies that sell all the parts. We have a cell in our basement complete with bunk bed, toilet sink, full metal hospital and prison restraints. My husband even has a uniform. If you have the cash a prison cell can be built pretty cheaply. Ours has 3 solid walls with a bared window on back wall and a electronic prison gate on front.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Sounds like an interesting place you live in and with a spouse that understands and supports bondage play.
We don't have a shortage of toys. It is more a matter of a Jailer that tries to play once in a while but doesn't really understand the idea of bondage or the psychology of controlling a captive.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Stahlketten wrote:Sounds like an interesting place you live in and with a spouse that understands and supports bondage play.
We don't have a shortage of toys. It is more a matter of a Jailer that tries to play once in a while but doesn't really understand the idea of bondage or the psychology of controlling a captive.
Show her how it's done and throw her in prison;)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

BoundCharlotte wrote: Show her how it's done and throw her in prison;)
She doesn't enjoy being the captive these days but most of our toys have been tried on her at some point.
I would love to keep her as a prisoner, but she must be willing to play and even getting her to play the Jailer is difficult most times. Another problem is that about 1/3 of the handcuffs do not work on her because her hands are very thin and she can slip out of many of the handcuffs we have if she really tries.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

get some thumb cuffs