Prison Fetish

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Prison Fetish

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Got plenty of thumb cuffs.
That is not the kind of thing you would use if you want your captive to be willing to try more bondage.
Thumb cuffs also don't work for any length of time because to be secure, they have to be tight enough to pretty much cut off circulation.
Modern handcuffs do work well enough, but many of the antique and more interesting collector pieces do not hold her.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

On a semi-related note,
How do guards handle prisoner that need a bathroom break when the are wearing handcuffs and a waist chain with or without a black box? What if the prisoner is female?

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Stahlketten wrote:On a semi-related note,
How do guards handle prisoner that need a bathroom break when the are wearing handcuffs and a waist chain with or without a black box? What if the prisoner is female?
I don't know but I assume that using handcuffs and a waist chain is just for transporting prisoners using non-secure transport. Such transport should only be for short distances and, hopefully, a supervised comfort break would be allowed before the transit.

For longer trips (and I am thinking "Con Air"), supervised comfort breaks could be supervised for either sex.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

For a court appearance, the practice seems to be to apply transport chains at the jail and to keep the prisoner in those chains until returning to the jail in the evening.
After the last post, I did a search for descriptions of prisoner transport and what I found is that there are a lot of cross country trips with chained prisoners and these trips sometimes go as long as two weeks in a van with just scheduled restroom and fast food breaks. If you need to go before a rest stop.... Things can get pretty disgusting. Sometimes they just hose out the van before the next batch of passengers.
It seems like all the escapes happen during restroom breaks, so at least some of the chains probably come off at those times.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

Like you, I have this fantasy. I actually found an abandoned prison in Georgia. Seriously, there is a couple abandoned prisons in Hardwick, Georgia. I know, appropriately named, right. The one that I picked was Frank Scott State Prison, you can Google it. The first time, I just explored a bit but I went back a few more times. Each time getting more daring. Once I changed out of my male clothes and explored wearing black tights, a black sweater dress, and black tennis shoes. The next time, I wore suntan pantyhose, red pumps, and a red mini-dress. There are some areas with barred doors but it isn’t like cell blocks. I did find a couple cells in one building.

My fourth adventure there, was my greatest. I really wanted to involve self-bondage along with crossdressing. Now, I didn’t want someone finding me, so I secured the entrance to the area that I was in with a chain and padlock. There was only one way in. I changed into the outfit that I had picked. Pink tights, a black jumper, and black pumps with ankle straps. For good measure, I used zip ties to make sure that I couldn’t remove the shoes and I ziptied the jumpers belt closed. They were not coming off. The wire cutters were in a box that has a combination lock along with a handcuff key. The barred door had a flap area that trays were passed through at one time. I zip tied the box to that so it couldn’t fall. I checked that I could see the combination, and I could. I zip tied my legs together at the ankles, below the knee, and above the knee. I gagged myself with a ballgag. Then, I ran a pair of handcuffs through the jumper’s belt and cuffed my wrists in front of me. I was stuck for the night, it was now too dark to see the numbers on the combination lock.

I spent some of the night in a sitting position and some in a laying position. My hands could reach the top two zip ties on my legs and I did manage to get the one below the knee to slide down my legs but the one above wouldn’t move and I couldn’t reach the one on my ankles. The zip ties bit into my legs but there was nothing that I could do. I actually fell asleep sometime during the night. When I awoke it was daylight. I managed get to the door and up onto my feet. After many failed attempts I got the box open and removed the cutters. I cut that zip tie on my thighs before I even tried to use the key on the cuffs.

It was an awesome night. I do not know what I want to do for my next adventure there but I want to go back. Sooner or later it will be torn down.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Not my picture but this is the place

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

I did Google it and, apparently, there is still a correction facility in Hardwick named for Frank Scott. I also Googled if the Frank Scott State Prison was for sale -- what an incredible place to live or run as an hotel (for people with special interests). However, Google had no answer for me ...

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Frank Scott State Prison and Rivers State Prison are both abandoned in Hardwick. Rivers the front door of Rivers North is literally wide open. I have explored it but was not too keen on doing anything fetish there because of how open it was and easily accessible. Just up the street is the three building abandoned prison of Frank Scott State Prison. Scott has three buildings. Kemper, Ingraham, and Holley. I have explored it extensively. The front of the prison’s gates are locked but there are several places in the back where it is possible to get onto the grounds; a missing gate, down section of fence, and a big hole under the fence.

Once on the grounds, there are entrances to the buildings that are closed but the locks are open. This place was not a high security prison when it was open, probably a medium level prison. I was told that there were five prisons there that were abandoned but found that one, Baldwin State Prison has been bulldozed completely flat, and another one Men’s State Prison is still operating. I never found the 5th one.

There is also a prison up here in the Atlanta area called Metro State Prison. But when I drove there, I could not see any way to get in and there is a lot of traffic in the area. That one actually sounded really interesting because it used to house the female prisoners that were on death row. I always thought that bondage and abandoned prisons really went together.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

You are much more daring than I would be, but it does sound like some great experiences.
You must live in a very rural area where one can go many places unobserved.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Stahlketten wrote:On a semi-related note,
Many times i am cathedered or diapered. other times the "prison guard" will adjust any clothing and wipe me

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

BoundCharlotte wrote: Many times i am cathedered or diapered. other times the "prison guard" will adjust any clothing and wipe me
Charlotte, Your "prison guard" certainly has an entertaining solution, but it is hardly a practical solution for official prisoner transport. There is a big difference between the games we role play with a consenting partner and what happens in reality with an unwilling prisoner and unfriendly guard.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Stahlketten wrote:You are much more daring than I would be, but it does sound like some great experiences.
You must live in a very rural area where one can go many places unobserved.
These prisons are about an hour from where I live. But think about it, they built five prisons in the area. There aren’t going to be a lot of houses nearby at least not able to see the doors. It’s a pretty remote area, even though there was a road right there. I parked a ways off and walked in.

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

Stahlketten wrote:
BoundCharlotte wrote: Show her how it's done and throw her in prison;)
She doesn't enjoy being the captive these days but most of our toys have been tried on her at some point.
I would love to keep her as a prisoner, but she must be willing to play and even getting her to play the Jailer is difficult most times. Another problem is that about 1/3 of the handcuffs do not work on her because her hands are very thin and she can slip out of many of the handcuffs we have if she really tries.
Look on eBay and buy a prison guards uniform. If it is a skirted outfit, she won't think any different of it than wearing normal clothes. (Even a black skirt, white shirt style blouse and tie would do it) But once she locks you in that cell she might get the taste of the power it gives her and she might want to see it from then prisoners side with you as the warder.

I have to admit, I love the idea of a cell, but I's want to be chained to the wall.

Many years ago, we had a Sunday Newspaper called the "News of the World" (Colloquially called "Screws of the World". I remember some woman writing in saying she has a job of keeping some dungeons clean. She wrote in and said she would love to be chained to the wall in one and watch as her captor shuts and locks the door on her shutting her away from the world. I can't remember a reply but if it was me, I would have asked. Especially id dressed in a costume of the middle ages. Hands held apart so protection would be impossible and she would be available to whoever to be teased and tormented, (If she fancied him enough).
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

One of my favorite videos is one where a model named Charlotte gets into a tight cage and is kept there for eight hours. She is gagged, and her hands are cuffed through the cage, behind her. All she is wearing are her pantyhose and some kind of nylon teddy. I imagine myself in such a situation.

When inside Rivers prison, I found the isolation cells. Outside of these cells were two standing cages. I believe this is where the inmates were put when talking to the nurse or counselor. These cells were seven feet tall but only about two foot square. Very tight.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

A person bought an old County Jail House from the town in Missouri, USA.
He rents out the Jail Cells to any one wanting a Jail experience.
Including being chained to the Walls.
Might be worth a trip across the pond.
Rae

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

RAE123 wrote:A person bought an old County Jail House from the town in Missouri, USA.
He rents out the Jail Cells to any one wanting a Jail experience.
Including being chained to the Walls.
Might be worth a trip across the pond.
Rae
Do you recall the name of the jail/have contact information about it?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

restricted wrote: Look on eBay and buy a prison guards uniform. If it is a skirted outfit, she won't think any different of it than wearing normal clothes. (Even a black skirt, white shirt style blouse and tie would do it) But once she locks you in that cell she might get the taste of the power it gives her and she might want to see it from then prisoners side with you as the warder.
Nice fantasy script, but doesn't have a chance of working. She won't even play much easier scenarios much less one that requires dressing up.
restricted wrote: I have to admit, I love the idea of a cell, but I's want to be chained to the wall.
There are a couple places we have that a prisoner can be chained to a support pillar or a very heavy bar in the closet. Both are quite secure.
restricted wrote: I can't remember a reply but if it was me, I would have asked. Especially id dressed in a costume of the middle ages. Hands held apart so protection would be impossible and she would be available to whoever to be teased and tormented, (If she fancied him enough).
It really would be nice if we could have some sort of mind control and plant these ideas in the minds of our partners, but I haven't discovered how to do that yet and people don't usually follow the scenarios that we would like. Some ideas play out well in the imagination but are much harder to create in reality with a willing partner.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

look up subliminal messaging

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I think there is a lot going on in her mind that I do not understand and bondage is way low on the list.
I believe subliminal advertising works well enough if there is no opinion either way, but I believe that this is not the case here. Besides, it isn't reliable or detailed enough for a good scenario.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

They have a web site:
http://www.meninchains.com/
Try it out
RAE