Ideas for Collaring / Commitment Ceremony ?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
pamelacd
Unfettered Newbie

Ideas for Collaring / Commitment Ceremony ?

Unread post by pamelacd »

Do the readers here have any ideas as to what to include / articles for a collaring or commitment ceremony ?

I'm a Sub, Bi, Crossdresser (MtF) and finally (?) found myself a (MtF) Crossdressing, Bi, Domme Mistress with whom i seem to get on well. As we live several hours apart, it can only be an occasional physical relationship (for now) but i want to commit to 'her' as my Mistress, so that I can consider myself "owned" and she knows that I am soley hers.

I am not a pain slut by any means but i do enjoy our BDSM and humiliation games. Neither of us are particularly 'in the scene' as such so do not have any kinky aquaintances for a large 'crowd' but i would like there to be witnesses to my submission.

Any thoughts ?

pamelacd
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Ideas for Collaring / Commitment Ceremony ?

Unread post by pamelacd »

So far, over 200 reads but does no one have any ideas ?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You might wear a simple ring as a sign of devotion to her.
Rae

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

I was in the easier position of living fairly close to my Mistress, and most of our friends knowing that we're kinky, but here's a couple of thoughts.

Think about the collar, what you want, what she wants, and what you can get away with for everyday wear. Mistress bought me a nice, simple metal ring collar that fastens with a hex screw (allen wrench). For a while I was able to wear that constantly, but when I had to go back to a 'normal' job, we agreed that I would wear a ring instead, and keep the collar for when I was on holiday. (this looked like being a bit awkward when I got married, but my wonderful wife agreed I could keep the same ring as my wedding ring).

Next, outfits - think wedding :), but your outfit also has to fit what your Mistress wants you in. I was in a rather goth gold and black outfit, because we both like me in that sort of thing.

Ceremony depends totally on how the two of you want to do it. You will both want to come up with vows that set out how you feel for each other, and what you bring to the relationship, and things like that.

Witnesses could be a bit tricky if you don't have kinky friends.
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/