Modifying Bondage Cuffs

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Modifying Bondage Cuffs

Unread post by Stahlketten »

About two weeks ago, the modified belly chain were tried on my semi willing subject.
It surprised her a bit that even though nothing felt very restrictive, there was not much she could actually do.
She was putting away laundry at the time and after the belly chain was put on her, she tried to continue and realized that she could not reach far enough to hang anything up or even get a new clothes hanger.
Getting free required a display of affection and she found unlike last time that she could not even give me a hug though I think the chains distracted her more this time for some reason.

More recently, my Jailer had me in the modified handcuffs and leg irons with a connecting chain and normally that does not seem like such restrictive bondage but in this case even though they felt like simple handcuffs, it was obvious that nothing was coming off without the keys to the padlocks which she could easily keep away from me. My original plan was for her to change my toys to something else in about a half hour but she changed her mind and kept me in this jewelry for about 2.5 hours with the last hour being spent in an unusual hogtie position.