Custom Restraints

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Custom Restraints

Unread post by Stahlketten »

If you could have a custom set of restraints produced, what would they be and what material would they be made of?
What features would they have?

If there are specific sizing considerations, who would they be made to fit?
Who would the restraints be used on?

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Custom Restraints

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

ankle,wrist,thigh,biceps,collar.
stainless steel or aluminum,polished,biult in locks,rings for attaching chain.
they would be made for myself.
i would like to have a matching waist belt..
heavy leather hood.
no eye holes,nose hole,mouth hole big enough for ball gag.
all held together with locking straps.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Yes, that sounds just about right. Nice and sung set.
Rae

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

Ooh... wrist, ankle, thigh, neck, waist perhaps. Detachable links. Very lightweight, such as PVC-infused fabric. Have to be integrated locks, or at least some way of capturing my choice of padlock.
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

Saltmist
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Saltmist »

If i could have custom restraint, i'd go for a collar, biceps, wrist, waist and ankle. Tey would be made of stainless steel with soft fabrics on the inside. Of course some custom made hole to put some locks and light chain to bind them together.
I really like the look of steel restraints. Steel can look very classy.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

Steel not only looks classy but fells wonderful! Cold, hard, and absolutely unyielding; with steel locked on you, you're not going anywhere without the key. :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

steellover wrote:Steel not only looks classy but fells wonderful! Cold, hard, and absolutely unyielding; with steel locked on you, you're not going anywhere without the key. :D
What kind of toys in steel would you have custom made? Or are you more into the official looking stuff you can pick up at the local police supply store?

Saltmist
Unfettered Newbie

steellover wrote:Steel not only looks classy but fells wonderful! Cold, hard, and absolutely unyielding; with steel locked on you, you're not going anywhere without the key. :D
With a name like this i'm sure you love steel aren't you ? :lol:

That's the thing !
I love it because it could be really simple by design, sometimes subtle but always recall you it's here beacause it is so cold and hard. I would love wearing a fine steel collar under or over my clothes when walking down the street. :oops:

I don't really like police cuff. I prefer to have my restrait more like a wristband/bangle like you can wear it everyday but it hide a secret way to use it than just simple jewelry.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I like making toys out of Wood, Yes Wood.
There is nothing like having your head locked in a padded wooden box,
attached to a wooden neck and wrist stock, while standing in an ankle stock.
Lots of fun, and no one can here you scream.
Rae

seidenki
Strict Strappado

Unread post by seidenki »

RAE123 wrote:I like making toys out of Wood, Yes Wood.
Ooh! I like this idea! Could probably make that... I've come close to trying to make my own humbler before but so far I've settled for modifying my current one. :)
Embrace your inner wierdo! No-one else will! (No, they'd be more likely to lock it up and throw away the key...)

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

If I could have anything... It would be a full set of cuffs, neck, biceps, wrists, thighs, ankles, Latowski style chastity belt and bra, plus a close fitting helmet, with all the connecting rods for the restraints being articulated, all made of polished titanium. Reason for titanium? I don't have anything to cut it, plus it would be a bit lighter than stainless. Kind of scary to think about.

Saltmist
Unfettered Newbie

Rae
Wood ? Well it's really interesting ! i never see bdsm/bondage stuff like restraints made of wood. I'm curious now :)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Rae
Can you post a link or an image to what your padded wooden box looks like?
I can think of a few ideas, but the problem I keep running into is how to allow air in but keep light out.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

inallwaysbound wrote:If I could have anything... It would be a full set of cuffs, neck, biceps, wrists, thighs, ankles, Latowski style chastity belt and bra, plus a close fitting helmet, with all the connecting rods for the restraints being articulated, all made of polished titanium. Reason for titanium? I don't have anything to cut it, plus it would be a bit lighter than stainless. Kind of scary to think about.
Titanium seem like a really good idea for a serious fantasy item. I still haven't figured out how the cuffs for biceps and thighs would actually work though since those are larger than anything below and could easily slip off unless something else is holding them in place.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

A common theme on the thread, but my fantasy set would also contain wrist cuffs, elbow cuffs, waist belt, thigh cuffs and ankle cuffs, all in titanium alloy with neoprene lining for longterm wear. Concealed locks, and with flush d-rings so when the cuffs arent joined its a seamless look.

Custom fit titanium alloy chastity cage with anti-pullout urethral tube. Concealed lock, and joined to the waistbelt by a short cable.

To finish off it would have a full, face-moulded titanium alloy hood, with built in breathing tubes for my nose and built in inflatable gag, padded eyes and ears. Same concealed locking mechanism as everything else, all keyed alike. Only one key to be cut.

This outfit would be almost impossible to remove if the key was lost or damaged. *shivers *yum
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

It was asked...
but the problem I keep running into is how to allow air in but keep light out.
I go to the Hardware store and get a simple Snorkel tube.
I cut off the mouth piece, and the reverse bend, and re-glue the mouth piece
back to the strait part of the tube. Now drill a hole in the front of the box, for the
tube to fit snug. Now the box is about 12" square with a piano hinge on top, and locking
luggage latches at the side. The box is stuffed with High Density Foam, like you find in
seat cushions. Carved out for the head, and the mouth piece goes into the mouth as both
a gag and a breathing device. I use 3/8" plywood on front, back, and sides with a small
corner block at the joints for support. I use 3/4" wood (IE 1 X )for the top where the hinge
is and neck hole area. do not make the neck hole to tight, a little lose is better.
I wish I had some pictures, but sadly I do not.
A Tip. Use some hand cuffs and measure the wrist's and ankles of the victim, then trace
the cuff on your board for the stocks, It will fit much better that way.
Rae

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

Mine would be a 5 point pillory/stocks: wrists, ankles, neck. I have been in pillories and found them very uncomfortable after just a few minutes, but I know if one were make just for me it could be more comfortable and I could be in it for a lengthy time. I believe this because I have ridden a bicycle with drop handle bars for hours with no discomfort, neck and wrists in the same position. So, in the pillory the wrist holes would have to be lower than the neck, like on the bike. The wrist holes would be ovals, not circles, so I could not turn my wrists. All five of the holes would be perfectly fitted to my wrists, ankles, and neck.
They would be smooth and rounded. No sharp edges. The wood would be heavy and unforgiving. I don't just want to be adequately restrained, I want it to be overkill for the psychological aspects. No hope of escape. Also, the pillory would be built like a fine piece of furniture. I am thinking walnut. Polished. There could also be a board under my chest and stomach passing between the legs. The only risk of injury in a pillory is if you collapse from fatigue and break your neck.
I think I could spend much enjoyable time in my pillory and with a woman to lock me in and play with me I would always be ready to enter it.
dSteve

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

dsteve:
Well if you lived closer to Illinois, I could custom make such a device that you would never get out of.
Sounds like a lot of fun.
BTW, All the stocks I have made, had the wrist holes about 8" forward from the neck hole.
Rae

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

just tried holding myself in that position (wrists forward). Does not seem nearly as comfortable as wrists lower.
By the way. It might seem ironic at first to ask for comfort while being tortured. But, I want the focus on the torture delivered by my partner. And, I want to be able to stay in the bondage position for an extended period of time (at least an hour).
dSteve

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

dsteve wrote:just tried holding myself in that position (wrists forward). Does not seem nearly as comfortable as wrists lower.
By the way. It might seem ironic at first to ask for comfort while being tortured. But, I want the focus on the torture delivered by my partner. And, I want to be able to stay in the bondage position for an extended period of time (at least an hour).
I know what you mean about the comfort part. You want the position restrictive, you want to feel the restraint, but not for it to become either a) so painful you have to stop the scene or b) to detract from the ACTUAL punishment youre meant to be getting.

In my fantasy scenarios there are many positions that would be impractical (locked into rigid steel inside a box, permenant chastity with cuffs, belt collar, steel full faced solid hood for a few ecamples) but its still fun to fantasize. However the best bondage I was ever in was a straight jacket on a bondage chair. Nothing too extreme maybe but actual PRACTICALITY of comfort, safety, and (ahem) access to the fun bits, it was perfect.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....