Bondage challenge

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Bondage challenge

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

My husband came up with an idea for a bondage challenge. He wants me to last in a strict tight bondage position longer than anyone else can remain in handcuffs. No matter what I won’t be let free until the game is over or its 8 pm Sunday.

So here’s the deal. Anyone on the forum can choose how they want me bound. We will pick one of the responses and when the poster is ready he/she will put handcuffs on and PM me. I will then be put in the bondage they chose by my husband and won’t be let out until I get a PM saying they took their handcuffs off. If they make it all week-end then im forced to stay bound that entire time. If they remove the cuffs after an hour I’ll be pretty lucky. I’m very flexible so no positions are off limits. When you choose my bondage position, be as descriptive as possible so I know exactly what you want. you may also specify if anything is to be done to me and how often. (tickle torture, spanking anywhere, whipping, whatever you think of)

I have leather restraints including arm binders and corsets. I have Segufix, strait jackets, rope, sensory deprivation hoods (latex or leather) rope (and hooks all over) spreader bars (in various lengths) cages, prison cells, belts, just about any latex clothing you can think of, a variety of shoes. We have tons of bondage cuffs, hand cuffs, ankle cuffs, collars, gags, blindfolds etc. We also have wrapping supplies including duct tape, plaster cast, fiberglass cast. Also have a lot of furniture including spanking benches,stocks, pilorys etc. If you don’t know if I have a specific item asks.
As for the poster’s bondage, handcuffs can be replaced with rope or tape if you don’t own handcuffs. My bondage will start once you lock your wrist and I’ll be stuck until you get let out.

So please post your ideas bellow if you’re willing to take on this challenge with me. I’ll PM the person we choose and decide when we can start. (the sooner the better)

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Re: Bondage challenge

Sir says if no one responds by midnight saying how I should be bound he will hogtie me useing armbinder, rope and sensory hood leaving me bound 24 hours.

DarkLizerd
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by DarkLizerd »

( I hope no one responds...)
Sounds like you would have more fun that way...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

That armbinder hurts after 5 min lol

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Ah, Sir's idea of a 24 hour hogtie sounds a bit cruel- I think spending the night in only a straitjacket and leather hood would be a good punishment for ..hmm... expecting a quick reply. Yes, that's it- how dare you?! :twisted: :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

BoundCharlotte,
Just remember that there are lots of variations on handcuffs. Some of the ones we have are connected by a chain that is over 2 feet long. Being locked in those indefinitely is not difficult except for the typical issues of needing to leave the house, showering, or having non-bondage people around. Too many things to do on a weekend for me to consider such a challenge.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

BoundCharlotte wrote:Sir says if no one responds by midnight saying how I should be bound he will hogtie me useing armbinder, rope and sensory hood leaving me bound 24 hours.
Snag is, it's a bit short notice for us to come up with some interesting challenges AND be in a position ourselves to have even one arm bound behind our backs for any length of time.

Shame really, could think of a nice position for you to be put in as well.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Anyone up for a challenge a week from now? I'm sure I could make him happy if this can happen next weekend.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Since no one challenged me tonight my punishment will start at noon

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

BoundCharlotte wrote:Anyone up for a challenge a week from now? I'm sure I could make him happy if this can happen next weekend.
Okay, let's start you off...

Matching lacy bra and panties, black stockings, boots with high heels (Ballet boots if you have them).
Hands tied together behind your back, palms facing outwards. Elbows cinched as together as you can.
Legs tied at the knees and ankles. Butt plug in place, crotch rope to keep it in place, a little slack so that it can travel an inch or so, but not enough to come out.
Wrists tied to crotch rope so if you struggle, the plug slides in...
Gagged, blindfolded, ear plugs to keep you guessing. Breasts rope bound to ankle ropes and pulled tight so you are nicely hog tied.

Also photo's of results, and permission to post on my site as well as here! :gag: :o :lol:

captbb
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by captbb »

Petrajane wrote:
BoundCharlotte wrote:Anyone up for a challenge a week from now? I'm sure I could make him happy if this can happen next weekend.
Okay, let's start you off...

Matching lacy bra and panties, black stockings, boots with high heels (Ballet boots if you have them).
Hands tied together behind your back, palms facing outwards. Elbows cinched as together as you can.
Legs tied at the knees and ankles. Butt plug in place, crotch rope to keep it in place, a little slack so that it can travel an inch or so, but not enough to come out.
Wrists tied to crotch rope so if you struggle, the plug slides in...
Gagged, blindfolded, ear plugs to keep you guessing. Breasts rope bound to ankle ropes and pulled tight so you are nicely hog tied
As above but with the latex hood (and a blindfold and gag if it's an open hood).

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unfortunately i have a permanent anal plug that is quite large. It likely won't be moving. Sir also does not allow me to post pictures online. Would either of you be willing with those circumstances?