Do you sleep in bondage?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Do you sleep in bondage?

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

I’m curious how many of you sleep in bondage every night? If so how are you restrained?

I sleep in a Segufix most nights but am sometimes hogtied, sleepsacked or put in a vac bed.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Do you sleep in bondage?

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

I use to sleep in a spread eagle.i loved it.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

tiemeupalso wrote:I use to sleep in a spread eagle.i loved it.
. Tied with rope or some kind of cuff? Did someone tie you or was it self bondage? Why not anymore?

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

I used locking leather cuffs and chain.
I don't do it anymore because as I aged I have to get up at night to go pee

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

tiemeupalso wrote:I don't do it anymore because as I aged I have to get up at night to go pee
Rubber sheets would solve that ;)
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

I sleep in bondage but not every night. Being dressed and helpless is a thrill. Sometimes, the position is relatively comfortable like spread eagle but I have actually fell asleep on my back, with my legs frogtied, and my hands cuffed stretched out above me. I have never managed to fall asleep in a hogtie.

gasmask73a
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by gasmask73a »

I often sleep in bondage but not every night. Best is in full latex catsuit, boots, handcuffs and feetcuffs and ballgag.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

I sleep most nights restrained for the past couple of years. Surprisingly I still find it exciting every night when my owner puts me to bed. I guess I am just addicted to the intimacy and feeling of being wanted.

Details here: http://boundforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=106453

Sometimes I fall asleep when I am taken to my owner's office and am left to wait patiently on the floor either hog-tied or ball tied. I have also drifted off several times being spread-eagle on our bed .

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

tiemeupalso wrote:I used locking leather cuffs and chain.
I don't do it anymore because as I aged I have to get up at night to go pee
Maybe you need a diaper

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

I used to sleep with my wrists(in front) and ankles bound securely with neckties, then tethered together with a third necktie, and also gagged with either a scarf/bandana, or a leather gag(which was good for me, because I tend to clench my jaw and/or grind my teeth in my sleep, and wake up with a headache, and an aching jaw and teeth) and blindfolded. At first, it was hard to get any sleep, but I still loved it. Eventually, I got to where I could sleep, and slept deeper and better than I did, unbound.

slpnot
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by slpnot »

Depending upon my mood but most night's my iron collar is locked on . To 4 feet of chain that is locked to the bed frame . There's no escape with out the keys
Ben Trovato

rubbermark
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by rubbermark »

I do on occasion sleep in bondage but it has to be self bondage. I've used the classic combination lock self bondage approach whereby once the lights are off I can't see the combination to release myself.

I'd really love be to be properly restrained in a latex sleep sack or segufix for a proper nighttime bondage session.

One thing I'm always a little unsure of is gags at night though. I adore all sorts of gags but it's never felt particularly safe to be gagged when I might fall asleep. If anyone has info to the contrary I'd be delighted to hear it though!

locked4her55
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by locked4her55 »

It's happened several times where I've been greeted with my sleep sac laid out on my side of the bed. My wife reminds me of why I am being punished and instructs me to get it it. I'm zippered and strapped in along with being tethered by a chain to the end of the bed. A blindfold is applied along with noise suppression headphones. The longest I've gone is 9.5 hours.

I have managed once or twice to fall asleep. The issue is the sense of anxiety I feel when I wake up.
Happily Locked in a chastity device serving my Princess since 2010

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

I don't get to often; bondage is a treat for me since it interferes with the service-oriented aspects of our D/s. But, I have slept bound a handful of times.

Once it was an actual punishment - I was locked in my chastity cage and made to sleep on the floor in these. I did not get much sleep between the hard floor and my inability to maintain a comfortable position for my wrists (not to mention the chastity cage).

Longer ago, Mistress decided to put me on the spare bed. She took a 3ft metal spreader bar and attached my ankle cuffs to one end, my wrist cuffs to the middle, and my collar to the other end, leaving me helplessly curled up on my side for the night.

Just recently (Saturday night) we did something simpler, just cuffing my wrists together and my ankles together.

And though not strictly for sleep, She wants me to figure out some attachment points for my side of the bed (we have a double-sided adjustable bed now so we can add restraints to just my side, but it was very expensive and She's rightfully concerned about damaging it) so I can be tied down quickly and easily, possibly sometimes for sleep. I have some ideas but it's definitely in the early planning stage.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

hooded
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by hooded »

For the past 20+ years I have slept tied in a variety of positions or situations. The most common is a spread-eagle which is attached to an under the bed restraint system. We also have a metal bed and there are 3 cuffs at the head and foot of the bed so my wife has other options to secure me at night. We have a canvas and neoprene mummy bag, as well as a canvas straitjacket that I sleep in as well. Many years ago I adjusted to be able to sleep overnight on my back and not be able to move much. We also have a cage under a table in the room where I sleep and not just quite able to stretched my legs out, longest in the cage is about 4.5 hours. Early on I was able to sleep with my arms cuffed behind my back but age and stiffness has not allowed that for some time, now maybe an hour or two at most. We don't use rope all that much as it leaves marks and if on all night it may lead to unwanted questions from others.

Using the Segufix would be cool as well as I imagine that really keeps you locked down.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Often a pair of handcuffs and leg irons go on after a bathroom stop in the middle of the night.
The cuffs need to go on fast and easily or getting back to sleep is difficult. The cuffs also need to be comfortable enough to sleep in and not leave marks and not be very noisy when moved around.

- Stahlketten