Another kind of cheek retractor

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
JustAGuy
Unfettered Newbie

Another kind of cheek retractor

Unread post by JustAGuy »

Hi,
I am a fan of those plastic cheek retractors

I recently bought a set with different sizes etc. But this set also came with another kind of mouthpiece:

But I have no idea how to use this one, I just don't see how it can fit in the mouth, with the C-shaped things pointing the other way. I couldn't find instructions or examples online. Does anyone here have an idea?

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Another kind of cheek retractor

Unread post by SergioUK »

Does it not simply fold round so that the ends of the two curves are almost touching? So in effect like the first but with the joint in the centre rather than the side? If that's correct perhaps the tab in the centre can go inside the mouth rather than outside to serve as a tongue depressor?

Or is it too brittle for that? If so perhaps a misinterpreted clone made in the wrong material.

(I have on of the former style myself - very useful.)

JustAGuy
Unfettered Newbie

SergioUK wrote:Does it not simply fold round so that the ends of the two curves are almost touching? So in effect like the first but with the joint in the centre rather than the side? If that's correct perhaps the tab in the centre can go inside the mouth rather than outside to serve as a tongue depressor?

Or is it too brittle for that? If so perhaps a misinterpreted clone made in the wrong material.

(I have on of the former style myself - very useful.)
That's what I have also been thinking. It's also made of the same kind of flexible plastic that the first one is made of. But for the 2 curves to align I have to bend it really heavily and I'm not sure if it's going to hold and not break. I know that the plastic in those things is stronger than it looks, but it feels like I'm forcing it really hard.

Well, I'm going to give it another try, and just try to go all the way. And if it breaks, well those things aren't that expensive and there are several of them in the package.

To be continued...

JustAGuy
Unfettered Newbie

So, that plastic turned out to be flexible enough to be able to (more or less) align the 2 cups. But I find it extremely hard to keep lips/cheek 'trapped' in the one cup and at the same time squeeze the whole thing and put the other one in place...
I think I still prefer the normal one :p