Sara's busy night...

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
jakefromstatefarm
Unfettered Newbie

Sara's busy night...

Unread post by jakefromstatefarm »

So, last weekend, I predicted to my ex, Sara, that her Arizona Cardinals would be shut out by my Rams. She said, "No chance." I said, "What if you're wrong?" She said, "I won't be."

So, I made a bet with Sara. If I was right, I'd get the chance to take her back to my place, tie her up, and have my way with her for one full night. If I was wrong, she decided that I'd have to cook dinner for her and her friends... naked.

Welp, for those who don't follow football, here was the final score:
Rams - 33
Cardinals - 0

As I predicted, it was a shutout. So, it looks like Sara will playing the helpless damsel. And tomorrow night is the night. So, I thought I'd take some suggestions for Sara...

Below is a link to a survey where you can vote for what you’d like to happen to Sara. Do fill it out if you’ve got time. And don’t forget to answer the last question! I'm sure she'll love to hear all your opinions ;)

https://kwiksurveys.com/s/89ysBmX7

jakefromstatefarm
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Sara's busy night...

As of right now, 22 people have taken the survey. Only another couple of hours left to weigh in. And remember, as per the final question of the survey, I will read all of your advice to Sara once she's completely trussed up. Judging from the advice I've read so far, her subsequent expressions are bound to be entertaining ;)

So far, based on your input, to start out the evening, Sara is to be:

Hogtied
Ring-gagged
Naked
Wearing a vibrating dildo
Toe-tied

The best piece of advice for Sara so far (made me lol):

Bound and gagged at the mercy of your ex? Damn, that's gotta be a bitter pill for you to swallow! Hopefully that's a ring-gag you've got in your mouth so your man can give you something to help wash that pill down. If it helps, try imagining that you actually won the bet. Have fun tonight, sweetie.

jakefromstatefarm
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Sara's busy night...

Thanks to everyone who took the survey! Much fun was had by ALL. As per the results of the survey, to start off the evening, Sara found herself:

Hogtied
Naked
Ring-gagged
Wearing a vibrating dildo
Wearing a vibrating butt-plug
Wearing nipple-clamps
Toe-tied

Here are some of the best pieces of advice that I read to Sara (as predicted, her expressions were delightful. lol)-

"Enjoy your time bound, I know I would in your position."

"Sup Sarah! It’s Micah! Randy just told us all about your little bet. Fan-fuckin-tastic!! Damn, I’d give anything to see your face right now. I’m at Oscar’s with a group of people. You’re the talk of the bar. I think everyone here has taken your survey. Fun times, right!

I’ve signed you up for a naked frogtie, ring gag, inflatable dong and butt plug, and clamps. You’re welcome! Try to behave :)"

“Try not to gag too much”

“Sara, its Brit. Your new “master” texted me the link to your survey. Hehe! How fun! Don’t fight it girl. Just let go, do as your told, and have fun! xoxoxo"

“Deep breaths, Sarah. The night is young…”

"Gambling’s a sin, you know. That being said, sin can sure be rewarding, can’t it? ;)

“Smile for the camera!”

“This brings me back to 215 Walnut Ave. mmmmm #roomiefun. btw- the toe-tie question made me snort! bwhahahahaaha love you! —Syd"

“Your master apparently has an inflatable dildo and buttplug. So,mind your manners.... #friendlyadvice”

“Don’t even try to pretend you don’t want this.”

“Hi chica. So, I wasn’t gonna take the survey, but I thought I’d try to cancel out some of the dicks here who are voting for inflatable butt-plugs and shit. (I took the survey a bunch of times and voted for all the easy options. Hope it helped) Be strong!!!

-Michelle”

“relax and enjoy.thepictures he promised will never leave my outer:)”

“Hey! You probly don’t remember me, but we met at Bennys superbowl thing last year andyou were kindof a bitch to me... So, if your boss can send me some pics of the night, we’ll call it even. My cell # is (***)***-****. Trevor M******”

“How fun!! Girl, you’re in good company. My bf texted me earlier telling me to limber up for my bondage later. So, it looks like we’ll both be gargling some [x] tonight. Here’s to us! Ciao!"