Bondage in abandoned/secret places

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Bondage in abandoned/secret places

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

I find myself recently more and more drawn to the fantasy of being bound in abandoned or secret places. Preferably taken prisoner by a Dominatrix who gets off on locking people up in totally inescapable, longterm bondage, and occaisionally coming by to play with them.

The kinds of places Im talking about would be secret underground bunkers, cellars/basements in abandoned houses, actual dungeons in castles. I also recently came accross an old army pillbox in the countryside, perfect for hiding a network of old tunnels and rooms underneath which could be used to imprison several subs like me, all volunteers to our mistress to be kept in such a way.

Personally I love steel as a material for restraints, but nice, wide cuffs so that theyre comfortable for long periods, and of course a chastity device should always be steel, with an integrated lock so it cant be cut off. For a hood, you cant beat leather with a locking buckled harness over the top for a bit of sensory dep.

The thought though of hearing the words "goodbye slave....enjoy yourself, see you again....maybe" just before the heavy steel door is closed and locked, leaving me bound tightly to the wall, floor, table or whatever, fills me with dread and arousal in equal parts
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Bondage in abandoned/secret places

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

I can understand that. i have long wanted to be captured and taken to an unknown place, bound In chains, locks etc, and just have to wait for someone to come by and play, torment me until they were satisfied.
then hooded and left again.
the best part would , I think .be the trip to wherever they decided to deposit me.

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Franzia »

Hooded and hogtied in a van, I would have no idea of the destination; but it wouldn't have to be an abandoned place, as a windowless cellar room under an old mansion or chateau would do it for me.

Whether shackled, roped or wrapped and strapped to a bed; through the leather hood I might hear, "I'll be back whenever, maybe tomorrow..", as the door slams and is locked. There might be other sounds though as I realize I'm not alone...

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

Glad to know I'm not the only one desirous of such things.

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Loving the "windowless cellar" under a mansion idea, as there could be such opulence upstairs, which you occaisionally see when your mistress (or master!) takes you out to play.

Maybe there could be a trapdoor in the concrete floor of the room....a tiny cement-lined space just big enough to hold you, or me, hogtied in steel. Restraint points set into the walls and floor, a 2in thick steel plate door that drops into place sealing you in. So heavy you can hear a winch lowering it into position...

Sorry....got a little carried away there.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

I can be "hired" for these "services", jus' sayin' ;) hehehe
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

d3vious.g3nius wrote:I can be "hired" for these "services", jus' sayin' ;) hehehe
Can you really? Dont be a tease! Theres literally an ocean between us but Id love to hear more about what might be possible! PM if you prefer.