Most humiliating

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
jakefromstatefarm
Unfettered Newbie

Most humiliating

Unread post by jakefromstatefarm »

Question: What bondage do you most love to hate?

For some reason, I've found toe-ties to be the most effective in getting under a sub's skin... How about you?

Franzia
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Most humiliating

Unread post by Franzia »

Something that turns me off is what I'd call "asymmetric" bondage. It's not symmetrical- one arm or leg is splayed out straight one way, the other is bent that way; it's an out of balance and disorganized mess. :-|

BitterPill
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BitterPill »

I'd actually have to agree. As much as I love bondage, it really pisses me off when my bf ties my toes together. And he knows how much I hate it, so he typically does it as punishment. Theyre just so damn unnecessary! Maybe that's the point. It's not enough that I'm bound and gagged and completely at his mercy. He has to remind me that he's in control of even my most minor motor functions! grrrrr :evil: :evil: :evil:

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

Reverse prayer position is the one i hate the most. I also hate long term bondage like 24 hours or more. The pain can be very bad. here is a blog post i wrote about a time i was in reverse prayer.
https://latexbondagegirl.wordpress.com/ ... -24-hours/

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

I am not sure that "Most humiliating" is the correct title. For me, humiliation is not necessarily relate to bondage.

For example, I was commanded (by a remote mistress) to go out in public for several hours wearing a collar. I had to wear my hair up so that the collar and the padlock holding it shut were plainly visible. I did my weekly supermarket shopping and browsed a few other shops ... my guts were turning themselves inside out throughout the whole experience. Afterwards, I had to write an account of the experience for my mistress. I was incredibly turned on but, as I was wearing a chastity belt, there was nothing that I could do about it.

However, back to bondage, I have never experienced it but my biggest fear (as I don't think that I could withstand it) is strappado.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Franzia wrote:Something that turns me off is what I'd call "asymmetric" bondage. It's not symmetrical- one arm or leg is splayed out straight one way, the other is bent that way; it's an out of balance and disorganized mess. :-|
I also find asymmetry to be unattractive especially if it is intentional and there is no reason for it.
I am also much more picky than you are. I like all the toys to match in style or time period which is why I have so many different kinds. The other thing that does not appeal to me is to see someone being tortured or injured while in bondage.

Humiliating and mildly uncomfortable is to be expected. I think a little teasing and humiliation is part of the control the Jailer is demonstrating.
There is plenty of bondage I don't like because it is uncomfortable or has some physical danger involved.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Stahlketten wrote:
I also find asymmetry to be unattractive especially if it is intentional and there is no reason for it.
I am also much more picky than you are. I like all the toys to match in style or time period which is why I have so many different kinds. The other thing that does not appeal to me is to see someone being tortured or injured while in bondage.

Humiliating and mildly uncomfortable is to be expected. I think a little teasing and humiliation is part of the control the Jailer is demonstrating.
There is plenty of bondage I don't like because it is uncomfortable or has some physical danger involved.
I also like symmetry. However, as a submissive, I try not to "top from the bottom". Therefore, I expect a dominant to maximise my humiliation and discomfort as he or she wishes. Mild torture is also OK.