The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Unread post by Julia5454 »

Hubby and I love to play bondage time and lately we've moved more to me being the dominant. As the kids have gotten older (4 and 7) we've had more time to play!  Initially we started out as a "punishment" role playing scenario but he liked it so much that he was asking to play again non stop. He enjoys it and I'm having fun with it, so we just keep going. But we are starting to run out of ideas!

Our typical night usually consists of me tying him up and teasing him as much as possible. I usually either start with a good spanking or whipping as well. He complained that our sessions are too short so I resorted to leaving him tied up on the bed while I watch a movie! I always make sure he has a blindfold and gag so as not to disturb me. Every so often I'll give him a hard slap with my whip or give him a strong poke firmly with my stilletto to keep his attention.

I gag him with a ball gag (his favorite) or stuff my panties in his mouth (my favorite) and tie it with a scarf. We have a traditional blindfold and also a spandex hood that he likes. For restraints, we have cuffs, ropes and scarves. I've tried him spread eagle to the bed, tied his wrists and ankles and layed him next to me, and hogtied him.

Lately we have been branching out more and he "complains" about it but seems to act up sometimes in hopes of punishment lol. One of the more unique things I tried was when he was giving me a hard time about never wearing my high heels when we go out and that I always complain how much they hurt. I went out and bought a pair of 4" heels in his size and wrapped them up as a surprise gift one day! He opened it up and was confused. I gave him a minute to try and figure it out and then explained that they were for him and he was going to clean the living room and kitchen in them. He of course said no and I firmly told him no more bondage games if he doesn't. When he finally agreed, I added a few things. First a ball gag and then wrist cuffs to keep his hands close and make it harder. I was going to add ankle cuffs with a short chain, but I figured he would need more practice walking in them first. He ended up doing better than I expected and I think he would hate to admit that he enjoyed it! I had a lot of fun watching him stumble around and clean and dust.

The only other unique thing was one night when I had him tied at the wrists and ankles... I removed his gag and had him paint my toenails with his mouth. It was too cute watching him squirm to get it done. Of course he got a good spanking after he was done as my toes were quite the mess :)

I am looking for any suggestions on other fun and different things we can do! Especially for if we have a day off when the kids go to school or for summer camp. Any ideas anyone?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: The things I do to hubby... Any other ideas?

Unread post by RAE123 »

Get some ankle cuffs, with a 12 chain, have him wear the heals, hand cuffs chained
to his waist so he has about 12" of reach. dress him up in a french maid's dress,
gag him and have him do house work. Floors, Kitchen, Laundry. He will love it.
O' Yes a spanking every so often would be just great.
Rae

captbb
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by captbb »

This guy complains a bit too much. I think the next time he needs a tightly tied cock and balls (well, tight within reason).

:twisted:

Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

RAE123 wrote:Get some ankle cuffs, with a 12 chain, have him wear the heals, hand cuffs chained
to his waist so he has about 12" of reach. dress him up in a french maid's dress,
gag him and have him do house work. Floors, Kitchen, Laundry. He will love it.
O' Yes a spanking every so often would be just great.
Rae
Omg how cute! Would guys enjoy being dressed in a French maids dress? I want him to enjoy it too. I think he would look hot in it though!

How would I do the cuff attire? We have some cuffs and I could probably go buy some chains. How do I cuff it to his waste? Sorry I'm quite new to this stuff but that sounds like a blast.

If there's a day we are both off work, or if the kids go to camp in the summer, I would go for this!

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Julia5454 wrote: Omg how cute! Would guys enjoy being dressed in a French maids dress? I want him to enjoy it too. I think he would look hot in it though!
Oh God YES! :lol:
Julia5454 wrote: How would I do the cuff attire? We have some cuffs and I could probably go buy some chains. How do I cuff it to his waist? Sorry I'm quite new to this stuff but that sounds like a blast.

If there's a day we are both off work, or if the kids go to camp in the summer, I would go for this!
Wrap a length of chain around his waist (or a belt fastened at the back) and padlock the cuffs to this chain.

To make it (even more) fun, butt plug and chain from waist chain between legs as well! :gag: :lol:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Julia5454:
I can almost Guarantee he will blow all he has and them some.
You can get the outfit at costume stores. and a waist chain or belt locked on his back side,
and a short chain to the cuffs from the waist chain. That way he can still use his hands to do chores.
Rae :D

PS: put him into a large bra, Dolly Partin style, and maybe a corset to give him the correct curves in the correct
places.
I know he won't want to take it off.

Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

Petrajane wrote:
Julia5454 wrote: Omg how cute! Would guys enjoy being dressed in a French maids dress? I want him to enjoy it too. I think he would look hot in it though!
Oh God YES! :lol:
Julia5454 wrote: How would I do the cuff attire? We have some cuffs and I could probably go buy some chains. How do I cuff it to his waist? Sorry I'm quite new to this stuff but that sounds like a blast.

Wrap a length of chain around his waist (or a belt fastened at the back) and padlock the cuffs to this chain.

To make it (even more) fun, butt plug and chain from waist chain between legs as well! :gag: :lol:
Is a butt plug pleasurable for men? I've heard about them before but don't know a lot. That one might be tough to get him to do, at least initially

Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

RAE123 wrote:Julia5454:
I can almost Guarantee he will blow all he has and them some.
You can get the outfit at costume stores. and a waist chain or belt locked on his back side,
and a short chain to the cuffs from the waist chain. That way he can still use his hands to do chores.
Rae :D

PS: put him into a large bra, Dolly Partin style, and maybe a corset to give him the correct curves in the correct
places.
I know he won't want to take it off.
Ok ummm wow!

The bondage part sounds easy enough and I will look into maybe getting some of this. Need to wait until the kids are off for awhile so we could try this. Will probably need at least a couple of hours

I looked at some french maid costumes and some are hot!!! My question is do I go all out and get one with garters and stockings??? Would guys like that?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Julia5454 wrote: Is a butt plug pleasurable for men? I've heard about them before but don't know a lot. That one might be tough to get him to do, at least initially
Can only speak for myself, YES! covered in a condom and lubed, dressed and bound, what a sensation. Also you could (later perhaps) consider a double ended one, one that you wear and use to, well, you can work that out I'm sure.

One like the two leads used in Deadpool, both parties "seemed" to enjoy it!

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Try at first the maid's outfit, leg cuffs and hand cuffs in front, and a ball gag.
hand him a mop, and tell him to get to work. Later, the laundry, and it better
be folded correctly.
He will enjoy, and you get to watch.
Also, get him a bra that fits him correctly, make him wear it every day under
his normal street wear. My wife started me on this years ago, and even though
she has passed, I continue to "Under dress" wearing my bra and panties.
For over 5 years now, no one has ever noticed.
Rae

Julia5454
Unfettered Newbie

HOW HOT IS THIS?

I would love to do this to him! I would probably love it done to me too lol. I really don't know if he would wear it. Should I just buy it and ask him later? Should I talk with him first?

I can't stop looking at the picture and imagining him in it

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Don't think "Should I just buy it and ask him later?" but "I'll just buy it and tell him later". He doesn't get a choice. Play with him till he's horny and then tell him to put it all on or he won't get anything from you until he does, now or ever. Be firm on that ultimatum but help him nicely with putting it all. Offer to compromise ("just the stockings then") but then add things one by one. Once he's given in once you won't have as much trouble getting him to do it again.

That ankle chain looks a little long though, and you might want to arrange the wrist cuff chains to come from the back and shorten them so he can't touch himself.

And remember, "it's only kinky the first time". :lol:

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

You have a great picture there. Just order the entire set. You can always shorten the leg chain with a pad lock,
The waist chain and the cuffs are just rite for him doing chores. They also can be shorten with a pad lock.
Yes, Help him into the outfit. Tell him he has some house work to do. Please let us know how he likes it.
Rae.

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Such a lovely image. With the elbow cuffs and the wrist cuffs even the most mundane tasks, such as washing the dishes, would be very difficult. Cooking and serving your dinner would be a real challenge (and opportunities to earn punishment).

stasys2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stasys2 »

I hope you come back with some updates!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Personally, I think the French Maid costume with wrist and ankle cuffs is a great idea, but am a little questionable on the butt plug idea. It sounds like pushing things just a bit too fast when you haven't done any of this before.
I wish my Wife had such evil plans....

Sulfur
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sulfur »

Definitely go a bit slow on the anal play if it’s a new topic! Your man has a submissive side that he appears to be enjoying exploring.I think a lot of us men do to some point, it’s just getting over the fear of not being seen by your significant other as “the man” in the relationship and the fear of it changing your view of them! Your man MAY have a secret desire to be dressed in drag, beat with a cane, roughly be dominated with a strap-on, or maybe more? But he may/probably is afraid to come strait out and say what his deepest darkest desires are for fear of you thinking he is secretly “gay” and desires to be with a man instead. Lots of men like to be pegged or have anal play done on them but could NEVER kiss another man that also has a mustache/goatee etc. (don’t ask how i know lol).

While it can be fun to “play” and or be humiliated, there is a definite boundary of “too far too fast” and can make them NEVER feel comfortable/afraid doing ANYTHING like it again for the above fears. Tell him what YOU find HOT AND SEXY but go little by little (you know your man better than anybody), talk about YOU wanting to try it because YOU think is “so fucking hot it makes you leak just thinking about it!”

Your doing the right thing looking for ideas but also look at the safety aspect of everything! Some things can cause PERMANENT damage if done wrong or for too long.

Now on to fun things to do:

Edging play- bring him to almost cumming, then stop and make him please you till he’s almost soft again then play with him some more. Make him have to have YOUR permission to cum and he has to do it on command when you want! If he can’t make him stop and start over, sometimes having blue balls all day with the anticipation of release later can be fun but excruciating.

Have him kneel on rice on a tile floor for a period of time (start at a min). be mindful as this can/will cause physical injury like abrasions and possibly bleeding if one is left for too long (you have to learn what your man can handle). Then after his punishment kick the rice across the floor and make him clean it up while on his hands and knees- VERY PAINFUL.

SLOWLY- cane his ass more and more till you make him cry (then comfort him and give him release).

Maid outfit and feather duster up the ass- then dust the end tables etc (this is a ways down the road)...

Clips on nipples, cock/ball torture (do some research on safety).

Urine play- start by going pee during your fun times and don’t wipe then make him do oral, don’t “mention” the pee starting out just make it no big deal and that you would suck him after he pee’ed. Then after a few times tell him to “clean you”! If he complains inform him that he has done it before, then progress to making him watch closely and then lick you clean. I’m sure you could figure it out from there.

Best of times too ya!

restricted
Forever Mummified

Unread post by restricted »

If you have him in a French Maids outfit, make him scrub the kitchen floor on his hands and knees. Bum up in the air, stocking tops revealed, frilly panties and petticoats well on display. No mop, just a scrubbing brush. Ankles chained together by about two feet with a chain from the middle of that to his hands which should be about a foot apart or a collar. That way he will not be able to stand up until he has done the work to your satisfaction. Maybe say goodnight and he is to enjoy himself and you'll see him in the morning. Lock his clothes away and threaten to bring your friends in so he can serve all the girls and make sure if you do, they are all wearing trousers. Or at least tell him that is what you will do.
I used to be weird and kinky. But then I joined Bound Forum and became normal.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

did anyone mention a corset for him. The restricted feeling would be great and would add to the humiliation aspect. I would not do the maids outfit without a nicely fitted corset.
Also, way back at the beginning of this thread you were talking about tying him down and making him wait while you watched a bit of tv. That is one of my favorites. Tied down, blindfolded, not knowing when she might return. Please add some earplugs to increase the sensory deprivation. With mine in and blindfolded I don't even know that she is back in the room until I am touched. Very sexy.
Have fun
dSteve

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

I personally prefer not to be blindfolded with earplugs or anything else. When I can't see and it is nice and quiet, I will often just take a nap and that misses much of the bondage experience.
Instead, I like being able to examine my restraints and find that there is no way to remove or unlock them or escape.
A former Jailer of mine used to lock me in handcuffs and leg irons and then attach them to something I could not move such as a bedframe, For the next couple hours, I would hear the television in the living room and occasionally I would hear her, but would stay stuck in my jewelry and unable to go anywhere. My only objection was that sometimes she was in such a hurry to "Park" me and get to her shows that she would sometimes put the cuffs on much tighter than they needed to be.
She watched a lot of television and sometimes I would end up hogcuffed on the floor in front of her while she was watching.