Is wearing a ball gag acceptable in college?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Bound_and_Determined
Unfettered Newbie

Is wearing a ball gag acceptable in college?

Unread post by Bound_and_Determined »

I recently bought a red silicone ball gag, and I can’t get enough of it. I love the feeling of having it in, and the saddest part is when I have to take it off. Would it be frowned upon if I wore it throughout my day in college? I go to a low-end public college currently.
Only when I am trapped do I feel free.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Is wearing a ball gag acceptable in college?

Unread post by steellover »

You could always tell people that wearing the gag is a political protest of some sort. :D

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

Performance art project. It's amazing what you can get away with if you call it art.

But on a more practical notes, firstly I think it would be extremely rude if you wore it to class. It would interfere with your ability to participate, and would be a distraction to other classmates and your teachers. They have enough on their plate without having their class's minds on things other than the class.

Secondly, I don't know what sort of college this is; people may be OK with it, and they may not. It's not like the neck chains several of my peers and I wore against school rules as our little statement of independence (but quietly pocketed if seeing the principal). It's going to be noticed, and your school may not want the attention.

Thirdly, do you want to be seen as the school nutter? You might already be that, in which case it may not hurt. You might even get kudos from certain quarters, but that's going to be far from universal. Again, I have no idea where you are or what sort of community you live and go to school in, but the worst case scenarios involve actual violence directed at "the weirdo".

That said, a former colleague once wore a suit of armour on an international flight because he didn't want to pay excess baggage charges ... granted this was before the security theatre post September 2001.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

this would be subjecting your classmates to your kink without their permission.it is rude,but then again people have lost respect of others anymore.

One Pivot
Chair Bound

Unread post by One Pivot »

tiemeupalso wrote:this would be subjecting your classmates to your kink without their permission.it is rude,but then again people have lost respect of others anymore.
Agree 100%.

You would be involving people in your kink without their consent. Nevermind manners, thats fundamentally not OK.
See my handmade leather bondage gear here! https://www.etsy.com/shop/leatherbyonepivot

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Bound_and_Determined wrote: Would it be frowned upon if I wore it throughout my day in college? I go to a low-end public college currently.
Apart from the unacceptable forcing of your kink on to others. How on earth could you participate in your studies, unable to ask questions, eat or drink.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

this_girl
Chair Bound

Unread post by this_girl »

Jimdini wrote:
Bound_and_Determined wrote: Would it be frowned upon if I wore it throughout my day in college? I go to a low-end public college currently.
Apart from the unacceptable forcing of your kink on to others. How on earth could you participate in your studies, unable to ask questions, eat or drink.
Not mentioning the effect of the drool over your notes ...

Selfgags
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Selfgags »

Announce a "Day of Silence" in support of some cause and urge all of your friends to wear a gag the whole day too... That would make it kinda legit lol
Visit my bondage website: https://selfgags.com