Imagine everything you could do with this stuff!

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Imagine everything you could do with this stuff!

Unread post by Hypercat »

PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Re: Imagine everything you could do with this stuff!

Unread post by angel_uk »

Looks like it has possibilities :)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Mully
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Mully »

Looks like it has one or 2 uses....

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

Just in case anyone is seriously considering playing around with this stuff, (the idea did occur to me when I saw the commercials on TV), here is just one paragraph from the MSDS (material safety data sheet) for aerosol Flex Seal :

SAFETY DATA SHEET

Hazard statement
Extremely flammable aerosol. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. Causes skin irritation.
Causes serious eye irritation. Suspected of damaging the unborn child. May cause damage to
organs through prolonged or repeated exposure

Fantasize all you want but play safe.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

steelover,you didn't read the whole label.the aerosol part is whaats hazardous,not the rubber.its probably butane.
besides he is talking about the tape I think.

steellover
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by steellover »

The part that had me worried was the prolonged skin contact warning. Some people get allergic reactions to adhesives and rubber. Even if you have no history of allergic reaction to those substances, you can still develop one from prolonged contact. One of the issues health care providers face is developing a latex allergy from wearing latex gloves. I'm just sayiing, if you're gong to experiment with this stuff, start small and be careful.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

steellover wrote:The part that had me worried was the prolonged skin contact warning. Some people get allergic reactions to adhesives and rubber. Even if you have no history of allergic reaction to those substances, you can still develop one from prolonged contact. One of the issues health care providers face is developing a latex allergy from wearing latex gloves. I'm just sayiing, if you're gong to experiment with this stuff, start small and be careful.
steellover is right. At the very least, before using it for bondage play, try placing a tiny piece of it on an area of skin, such as the inside of the forearm, and leaving it there for a bit....just to see if there is an adverse reaction...and to see if it bonds to skin more 'permanently' than you would like. I speak from a bad experience with an off-brand, poly electrician's tape I once played with. I noticed my gag was stinging/burning a bit, and immediately took it off--I had a visible, reddish rectangle around my mouth area for a couple of hours. If I'd placed myself into a "no escape" situation, such as a timed release, there is no telling what would have happened.

Let me add my voice: PLAY SAFE.