Swallowing with a ring gag?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
stasys2
Unfettered Newbie

Swallowing with a ring gag?

Unread post by stasys2 »

How does one swallow when wearing a ring gag?

My Mistress is planning a scene where I will be lying on the basement floor over a tarp, hands and feed bound to two posts, and she will give me a golden shower. I know on my own I wouldn't be able to make myself drink her piss, but I want to be forced to. We thought of a ring gag, but I just tried it and couldn't make myself swallow some water. Is there a trick? A better gag?

Faltron
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Swallowing with a ring gag?

Unread post by Faltron »

A ring gag holds your mouth open... try swallowing with your mouth more than just a little open... The wider the opening the harder it is to swallow... Wide-open and it can't be done.
Could get hardcore and run a tube into your gut... but that is dangerous and misses the point of forcing you to swallow.
A gag designed more as a funnel and a straw would work... They are available online.
Simple way might be to simply securely tape a funnel into your mouth and then taping your head so your mouth can not open further should work.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

You could get a Jennings mouth gag - a surgical retractor which holds the mouth open at a chosen size, or there are gags available with smaller apertures, or recently a ball gag has appeared on the market with three 'breathing' holes through, one of which could be repurposed with a small funnel, or the classic practice golfball gag with a funnel hot-glued into a hole, or take a leather strap, make a hole and hot-glue a small funnel in place. Endless possibilities...

stasys2
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by stasys2 »

Thanks for the input. After some practice, I was able to make myself swallow while wearing the ring gag. Hard to describe in words how I made it work, just took some practice. It was quite an evening!

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

When wearing a ring gag, I find it just easier to drool a lot and let that drool dribble out.