Sex positions with Leather Bondage

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
DianeGrichtol
Unfettered Newbie

Sex positions with Leather Bondage

Unread post by DianeGrichtol »

What is your favorite sexual position using leather bondage cuffs? We want to know, are there any other options for using handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and hogtie, besides Doggy style? We have purchased the leather bondage set and want to practice it as best as possible.
Attachments
Leather bondage set
Leather bondage set

BondageLover88
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Sex positions with Leather Bondage

Unread post by BondageLover88 »

DianeGrichtol wrote:What is your favorite sexual position using leather bondage cuffs? We want to know, are there any other options for using handcuffs, ankle cuffs, and hogtie, besides Doggy style? We have purchased the leather bondage set and want to practice it as best as possible.
Mine is cowgirl nothing sexier than her hands and feet cuffed riding on top of me. I love spread eagle position on the bed

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

You could try wrist cuffs to ankle cuffs with a chain or something between your ankles. It’s like being bent over, helps if you are flexible and don’t have a big meal before so your tummy is not all scrunched up.
I had a ex she loved putting me in this position because you really can’t do anything to protect yourself but it’s easy to roll around or to be rolled around. She loved the power to move me around and took great pleasure in teasing me from behind.
I think not being able to see what she was up to but without a blind fold really made it a lot of fun. Being tickled down there while strapped up in this position is horrible and amazing at the same time lol .
Hope you have lots of fun.

L x

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

One word of warning to those planning to use wrist and ankle cuffs with a chain or connected in some fashion.

I had/have a set like this and was having a great time rolling on my stomach with hands and ankles connected in the X format, blindfolded and gagged, then kicked out only to tear my shoulder/blade muscles. Never recovered from that, weak left arm for years.

Much better to have fastened the ankle cuffs to a chest/breast harness/ropes and the wrist cuffs to a belt around the waist. Same effect, but a lot safer, and that I can still do.

passioncraftstore
Chair Bound

Unread post by passioncraftstore »

I think the best position is on the back because it is less painful.

dsteve
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by dsteve »

here is a video with wrist and ankle cuffs used in a way I have not seen before
https://www.boundhub.com/videos/165736/ ... -in-front/
and, it is a very nice video even if you don't learn anything new.
dSteve

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Another vote for spreadeagled on the bed. You're helpless, defenceless and entirely reliant on your partner for everything.