Been talking anonymously to a girl on facebook to gauge her

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Breathtaker84
Unfettered Newbie

Been talking anonymously to a girl on facebook to gauge her

Unread post by Breathtaker84 »

It could not be going better. I am 34 and so is she. Shes probably around 5' 2"-5' 3" and weighs maybe 120lbs. Shes got a nice little body on her. We both graduated from the same h.s. and I have a little bit of a history with her. But i havent talked to her hardly in 20 years but we are friends on facebook. Ive been thinking about her alot and I realized that I REALLY want to bind/gag/subdue her and I sort of "chose" her as my next project.

I have a 2nd profile on facebook with nothing but bondage and breathplay pics. All sorts of stuff with women in movies who have been asphyxiated, hanged, etc. It has no pictures of me and figuring out who I am would not be impossible, but she wont find out who I am until I tell her. I messaged her a few days ago out of the blue and asked her something about bondage right out of the gate. At first she wasnt very responsive and said I was "into some weird shit". Well last night I spent about 5 hours talking to her about bondage and showing her pics of my ex-wife in bondage and being choked/suffocated. She says it interests her and Ive got her asking me questions about bondage now. She even admitted last night that she likes being choked sometimes.

I even asked her if she would wear hosiery as often as possible if she knew her man was into them. She said yes she absolutely would. Is she going to end up being my freaking dream girl????? As of now all she knows about me is that we absolutely do know each other already, we went to the same h.s., my ex-wife was homecoming queen, and that we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" a long time ago(it was for like 3 days when we were 12) but she doesnt remember.

Stand back guys. Im gonna close the deal on this thing. Ill keep you updated and Ive got pics.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Been talking anonymously to a girl on facebook to gauge

Unread post by Haruka »

Breathtaker84 wrote:It could not be going better. I am 34 and so is she. Shes probably around 5' 2"-5' 3" and weighs maybe 120lbs. Shes got a nice little body on her. We both graduated from the same h.s. and I have a little bit of a history with her. But i havent talked to her hardly in 20 years but we are friends on facebook. Ive been thinking about her alot and I realized that I REALLY want to bind/gag/subdue her and I sort of "chose" her as my next project.

I have a 2nd profile on facebook with nothing but bondage and breathplay pics. All sorts of stuff with women in movies who have been asphyxiated, hanged, etc. It has no pictures of me and figuring out who I am would not be impossible, but she wont find out who I am until I tell her. I messaged her a few days ago out of the blue and asked her something about bondage right out of the gate. At first she wasnt very responsive and said I was "into some weird shit". Well last night I spent about 5 hours talking to her about bondage and showing her pics of my ex-wife in bondage and being choked/suffocated. She says it interests her and Ive got her asking me questions about bondage now. She even admitted last night that she likes being choked sometimes.

I even asked her if she would wear hosiery as often as possible if she knew her man was into them. She said yes she absolutely would. Is she going to end up being my freaking dream girl????? As of now all she knows about me is that we absolutely do know each other already, we went to the same h.s., my ex-wife was homecoming queen, and that we were "boyfriend and girlfriend" a long time ago(it was for like 3 days when we were 12) but she doesnt remember.

Stand back guys. Im gonna close the deal on this thing. Ill keep you updated and Ive got pics.
sounds like you landed on jack pot. if other girl they might think you are pervert and blocked you.

any tips how you approached her?