Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Sissypussi
Chair Bound

RE: Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Unread post by Sissypussi »

real life attack vs. controlled,safe bondage is the same as play rape vs. real rape or true humiliation vs. play humiliation (which is really just embarrassment)   nobody wants to be really raped or humiliated.  there are cases of people having orgasms from being raped (men & women) the body is merely responding to physical stimuli.  in such cases the fact that the victim orgasmed often is extremely tramatic in that it leads to extreme guilt & self doubt such as - 'i orgasmed so i must have enjoyed it & i must have asked for it' neither of which is true but is how the victim feels.

bnsfilms
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by bnsfilms »

Very good point from Sissypussi.Nickhttp://www.boundnsexy.com/videos.html

Sissypussi
Chair Bound

Unread post by Sissypussi »

Thank you Nick

robbroyal
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Real Life Kidnapping Bondage Tiedup and Gagged

Unread post by robbroyal »

I've been working on a blog site about this very topic, actually. I'm surprised no one has mentioned Kim Kardashian's experience in Paris, bound and gagged by robbers who invaded her hotel suite.

A girl I met earlier this year was actually trafficked by real criminals from October to mid-December of 2019. She had a drug habit that helped them control her eventually, which is how I thought basically all human trafficking worked. But she was bound and gagged at least twice during her ordeal. I'm a freelance journalist and I considered writing an article about her experience, but when I found out about the real bondage involved I was too turned on to do it, because it was traumatic for her and my heart really does go out to her.

I feel like true experiences where the woman makes it out and is completely safe afterward are the edgiest thing I'm into, and it is pretty powerful stuff. I for one would love to hear more about boundnsexy.com model Yana's 2009 home invasion, as mentioned earlier in this thread.

Rob

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

BTK's victims might be worth asking if they were still alive.
The reality of kidnapping by a sadist might be a bit darker than we want to deal with.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

....or permanent.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

my sister friend get tied up by burglar on the day she need go to school to pick up his exam's result. 17-18 years old that time, where national exam result being released. her mother is driving school teacher. apparently nobody at home in the morning, the burglar came and caught her from back. tied her arm and leg using bed cloth and pillow. also gagging his mouth using cloth. the burglar dragged her around by grabbing around his neck. she dont see the burglar face since he grab him from back. she so scare that even told the burglar where the valuable things keep when asked(which is right move). the burglar not that violent and bad actually. he even allow her to fix her long skirt that about get loose when being asked. probably a burglar that doesnt really know what to do, or first time doing the crime. after get what he want, he left my sister friend and she just squirm and crying can free herself until his mother return and shocked see her. funny story that her mother want to bring her to police station to make report(not release the hand and leg tied lol) but probably panicked, she release her before going to polic station. apparently my friend sister saw the burglar face when she being dragged infront of mirror and just someone in the village. the story even get attention of media that time as "exam candidate get robbed" and stuff on tv. no exact coverage, but there word of mouth discussion on tv that time. i heard the story from my sister friend himself when she come to my house and talk with my sister.

robbroyal
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by robbroyal »

Stahlketten wrote:BTK's victims might be worth asking if they were still alive.
The reality of kidnapping by a sadist might be a bit darker than we want to deal with.
I see your point, but no one was saying we felt anything but revulsion about murder. As long as the victim is safe and the events weren't too horrifying (mainly when the bondage was incidental to the crime, i.e. kidnapping/robbery/stalking) I can't help thinking it's not to unacceptable to be interested in the subject.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Nothing wrong with being interested in the subject as long as one can keep a sense of perspective.
The problem is that we do have some people here who aren't so good at separating fantasy from reality at times.

Natyropes
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Natyropes »

I have never been kidnapped in real life and I really don't want to go through that situation ever. The problem with fantasies is that you almost always end up living something that you yourself sought to live. In real life that almost never happens like that.

Lisa9019
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Lisa9019 »

I was tied up in a house invasion when I was 16

Nonconformer
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Nonconformer »

Lisa9019 wrote: 18 Mar 2024, 22:17 I was tied up in a house invasion when I was 16
Im sorry to hear that. To experience the real thing must have been horrific.

Lisa9019
Unfettered Newbie

It wasn't the nicest experience .
They thankfully didn't use extreme violence

Lisa9019
Unfettered Newbie

I will relate the events of the ordeal on here shortly.

Lisa9019
Unfettered Newbie

Part One
OK, I've decided to relate my own experience of being taken hostage and tied up and gagged. It occurred in the UK England when I was 16 and had a sleepover at my school friends house. I will not mention names or locations for privacy reasons. It was a Friday evening, and we were revising for our GCSEs (exams for 16 years old in the UK) followed by watching some horror DVDs. We ended up watching more horror films than revising. Her parents' home was a renovated farmhouse, and they were comfortably off. Her Dad was a wealthy property developer. It was also a very rural location, so much so they had only recently had broadband Internet previously having dial-up connection. She lived their with her parents and two sisters 9 and 20. Thankfully, the younger sister was at her Nans house (grandmother in UK speak) for the weekend so was not caught up in what followed. We had our tea (UK speak evening meal) at six in the evening. Did a bit more revising then watched films in my friends room. Her Mom was downstairs, her sister had just got back from work, while her old man was away on business abroad and not back until following Wednesday. All seemed relaxed and routine but life as a away of giving you a jolt as we were to experience.
Continued tomorrow

Lisa9019
Unfettered Newbie

Part Two
At around 9 o'clock we went downstairs and watched some TV in the living room. Her mom was there, and sister, watching a crime show of all things NYPD Blue, life is not without a sense of irony. They had two Alsation dogs (German Shepherds) that were kept chained up outside, unfortunately for us those chains restrained the dogs.They started to bark loudly, not much attention was paid as they often did. My friends sister had left something in her car and went outside to get it and to check on the dogs, she left us three in the lounge. Ten minutes went by and there was no sign of her, when the back door opened and there seemed to be a commotion in the kitchen which the back door opened up to.
Friends Mom went to investigate we took little notice. There was then a scream (Mom) and a man shouting. I had a rush of fear something was badly wrong....
Continued to tomorrow

Lisa9019
Unfettered Newbie

Part Three
Both me and my friend looked at each other in shock. we both breathed in deep and fast, and that was the first thing I remembered of the three hour ordeal. The next three figures dragging friends, mom, and sister burst into the living room. Imagine being in total shock with a feeling of unreality and you've got the situation. We were facing aggressive burglars who make no bones about meant business.
"All of you don't say anything shut your fucking mouths." Was the first think I heard as they came in. The two women were crying with us two in total shock. "All of you sit on the floor...fucking NOW."! Without hesitation we obeyed. Friends, mother, and sister were roughly thrown on to the carpet. Both of them were wide eyed in terror. I can't describe the emotions going through me it was if I was outside looking in. My friend started crying all of us were shaking. I got my first proper look at the intruders, all of the them were men dressed in black boiler suits and wore black ski masks and leather gloves - and were also armed. A sawn off shotgun was trained on all of us. "Any of you move, you'll get this." Came the threat it seemed very genuine. Another had a large military style survival knife that he brandished. The man without a weapon was the one talking or more like barking his demands.
Continued tomorrow

JaniceNoyb
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by JaniceNoyb »

Holy shit......

Lisa9019
Unfettered Newbie

Part Four
All Four of us, me, my friend, mom, and her sister, were now huddled together on the lounge carpet. The intruders had left the one with the shotgun guarding us. The other two had gone outside. We heard a car pull up. There was rising panic from fellow captives
What if it was family arriving? It wasn't it was the fourth member of the gang with the getaway vehicle. The other two came back inside with the presumed leader again giving orders. "You on your feet." Pointing at friends Mom. Nervously she got up. "Don't hurt us." she pleaded "Shut up and come with me." Grabbing her arm he pulled her out of the room. They we're gone for three quarters of an hour. In that time, she was forced to open the houses safe under the threat of us, the remaining three being harmed. She wisely obeyed them.
It was the safe they after and they knew a lot of money was always kept in there. In total there £ 30K that evening - other times there had been more. Jewellery and watches worth another £ 20K were stolen. My friend and her sister were in a bad way, but I was emphasisive the shock had dulled my senses.
I did pray, I'm a Catholic, and I'll say it helped with fear not completely inveloping me. I kept saying to myself, "Keep calm once they get what they they'll leave."" On this, it proved correct. Her Mom was shoved back into the lounge. "Right, you're all being tied up, then we'll leave you." My fellow prisoners looked awfull I didn't look to well myself. Outside, the dogs were barking again and of new bloody use as they were restrained by their dog chains, which led to us four being restrained.
Forgive my black humour there but I find it useful in these situations.
All Four of us had our wrists tied behind our backs with plastic cable ties are ankles were bound the same. They duct taped our mouths with two strips each then wrapped around our heads tightly. Our thighs had the same treatment with each of getting at least half a roll of duct tape. In short, we were trussed up like chickens. They then left but not before turning the power off in the electric box. The house was now in darkness and silence apart from us "Mmm...mmmmmmm." it clichéd but thats how it was
Concluded tomorrow