should i wear my dildo all the time?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

RE: should i wear my dildo all the time?

Unread post by knotseraph »

Well how about this for a plan?

1. Remove dildo.
2. Insert dildo.
3. Go to step 1.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

I agree with S i T. If you've managed to keep it in this long,
you surely can manage to sleep with it tonight, then get up and
wear it to work...

S.i.T.
Chair Bound

Unread post by S.i.T. »

yea!! you're almost there! why give up now?

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

Well ladies and gentlemen its been 3 1/2 days with my dildo in me. I keep going little by little. Im out shopping so cant take it out today and may as well sleep with it in so that will put me up to 4 1/2 days and only 2 1/2 days to go

jhonnyvaz8
Chair Bound

Unread post by jhonnyvaz8 »

[quote="knotseraph"]I'd like to play with my girlfriend and have her wear a dildo internally for a period of time while going out and about...maybe we'll get a chance one of these days.[/quote]Me too. The idea fascinates me.

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

Well only 48hrs to go.

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

Have a nice glass of wine,  lay back and massage yourself to the best orgasm EVER...go on,  enjoy your body,   is 48hrs worth the wait ?  Just imagine yourself being bound and penetrated...unable to resist...filling your body.....

S.i.T.
Chair Bound

Unread post by S.i.T. »

[quote="Mr" KC] Have a nice glass of wine,  lay back and massage yourself to the best orgasm EVER...go on,  enjoy your body,   is 48hrs worth the wait ?  Just imagine yourself being bound and penetrated...unable to resist...filling your body.....[/quote]

Do that after your 48 hours!!

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

You can do it, you're almost there. Less than two days to go.Think about it, you've already gone 5 days so what you have left (Less than 2 days) is a fraction of what you have already accomplished.

boundzlave
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by boundzlave »

Keep going u alredy went thru the most of it haha just imagine hows ur orgasm going to be after those 48 hours :P

btw

[quote="jhonnyvaz8"]
[quote="knotseraph"]I'd like to play with my girlfriend and have her wear a dildo internally for a period of time while going out and about...maybe we'll get a chance one of these days.[/quote]Me too. The idea fascinates me. [/quote]

I would also like having my gf to wear a dildo a whole day, i get aroused just by the idea hehe.

boundzlave2010-08-14 07:16:49

kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by kcsubfl »

So i made it threw my time awhile back! However thats is nothing compared to what im about to go threw! A good friend of mine found out about my fetish and has decided that he is going to "give me what i deserve!" as of 5pm yesterday he shoved 2 dildos in my pussy measuring 8" long and 3" thick on 1 and 4" by 3" on the other. He also took my moms butt plug and shoved it in my ass! He has told me i have to stay this way for a month or he will out me. While i could fight back it is a rush. I have to send pics 6 times a day as proof. I hope i can do this! I hope no1 finds out that knows me.

Mr KC
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Mr KC »

I wonder why no one will believe this ? 

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Amen.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote="Mr" KC]I wonder why no one will believe this ?  [/quote]Because if two 3" diameter dildos are placed side by side, they'll have a combined circumference of 14.9"?  (And no, nobody here probably wants to see the math involved in that, but here's a start: C = 2 sqrt((a2+b2)/2)   Or just Google "ellipse circumference calculator"!)A softball, in comparison, has a circumference of 12", and it's hard to imagine anyone walking around with a softball inserted, let alone for a month? Wow.stephanie_cd

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

My calculations made the circumference to be 15.42 inches with a cross section area of 16.07 inches squared. The two dildo's put together wouldn't make an ellipse shape, it would be more like two circles touching with lines tangential to both circles connecting them.  

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

And while the complex calculations are nice, a simpler visual is to imagine 3" next to 3" which is a total length of 6" and imagine that 6" object to have a width of 3".

I know that it's a stretchy area...but that is just a bit of a stretch...maybe for a night of play or something trying to figure out how much can be crammed in there...but would be bad for just walking around...

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

[quote="Bob" NB]My calculations made the circumference to be 15.42 inches with a cross section area of 16.07 inches squared. The two dildo's put together wouldn't make an ellipse shape, it would be more like two circles touching with lines tangential to both circles connecting them.  [/quote]You're totally right, Bob NB -- see what happens when I a) try to do math at 3 AM and b) overcomplicate things? Graphical evidence of your calculations:And lest anybody start ROFL'ing at kinky math geeks and bondage nerds, allow me to point out Bound Forum member Jeff Gord (of "House of Gord") as evidence to support "science is cool!" and "science in bondage is even cooler!" s_cd

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

OMG!!! Men, maths geeks one and all. Here's a female perspective - If you're wanting to drive a bus in there without it touching the sides you go right ahead. TrishMsBehavin2010-10-24 18:06:02

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Now, we have lengths so we can estimate the total volume...I leave that as an exercise for the class...

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Well, if the dildos in question were merely cylinders, the math would be a little bit easier: But let's face it -- the end of the dildo is (probably) either rounded off at one end, or else anatomically shaped -- and I refuse to go calculating the volume of an irregularly rounded cone. So let's assume that the inserted end is shaped more like a sphere -- of course, for calculation purposes we've now got HALF a sphere connected to one end of a (shorter) cylinder than in the above example: Points off for not making the top drawing very close to scale, I know. And for what it's worth, the above mentioned softball has a volume of 29.28 cubic inches! ...this would be considerably more!