should i wear my dildo all the time?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
kcsubfl
Unfettered Newbie

RE: should i wear my dildo all the time?

Unread post by kcsubfl »

It didnt last long as i figured. My "friend" got told he could rat me out if he wanted but i doubt most people who kno me would think i was capable of anything kinky. I understand it being next to impossibly to believe but trust me the pain was and is very really. I however find the math lessons amusing. All i can say is that i have no reason to make anything up, its not like i kno or talk to any of u. It last less than 24hrs and i couldnt take it. From now on i stick to my smaller dildos and plugs and 1 at a time.

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

We must be Karmic twins Stephanie, that is exactly how I calculated the volume aswell. I really should stop wasting my time doing that and work on my assignments.Also, MsBehavin is just angry and scared cause she's a woman and can't do maths. *Flees*Bob NB2010-10-25 04:36:51

lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread post by lisahs5 »

I have to say this something I would never do and if someone tried to blackmail me into doing it I would let them try and tell people about then report them for sexual harasment! Playing these kind of games when it is just for kinky fun only is fine but if this person was serious I wouldnt play along.I also think that prolonged use of toys in this way can not be good for you and must open you up to infection, a single toy is probably ok but not two and I would think it would be painful.I tried once to spend a day shopping with a toy inside me. My plan was to wear a pair of very tight latex knickers to hold it firlmy in place then drive to the town and go shopping. I managed to get two miles from my house before I had to turn back. once I got home and after a huge orgasm almost as soon as I got back in my house I removed it. I felt so sore down there I never attempted it again. shame it would have been a lot of fun had it worked. oh well. Lisa

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

[quote="Bob" NB]Also, MsBehavin is just angry and scared cause she's a woman and can't do maths.  *Flees*[/quote] No you're right BobNB - I'm absolutely RUBBISH at maths...  *swishes crop*ONE     *Thwack!*TWO    *Thwack!*THREE  *Thwack!*err.... hmmm....  *shrugs*  Oh well...ONE     *Thwack!*

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

You can't get me MsBehavin, I've been hiding in my bed since I made that post and everyone knows the monsters can't get you if you're under your blankets.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Unread post by stephanie_cd »

[quote=kcsubfl]...but trust me the pain was and is very really.[/quote][quote="lisahs5"]I also think that prolonged use of toys in this way can not be good for you and must open you up to infection, a single toy is probably ok but not two and I would think it would be painful.[/quote]As my screenname suggests, I'm a crossdresser, and as such haven't got this particular orifice to go putting things into, but pain is usually nature's way of saying "hey, stop that!"It seems to me that there's a difference between "a little painful" and "a lot excessive." Two toys of that size probably fall under the latter, and I can't help but wonder about long term effects. While I'm not an OB/GYN either, I don't think any of them would suggest that kind of activity either -- if stretching things out down there were THAT good an idea, I'm sure they'd be suggesting it to pregnant women across the globe. "Well, you could have an episiotomy before the delivery, or you could just start shoving THESE in a couple weeks in advance...."  [quote=Bob NB]You can't get me MsBehavin, I've been hiding in my bed since I made that post and everyone knows the monsters can't get you if you're under your blankets.[/quote]ROFL! Oh, that was awesome! That was ... uh oh. Did you just call MsBehavin a monster? Oh, you're doomed now.

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

[quote="stephanie_cd"] [quote=Bob NB]You can't get me MsBehavin, I've been hiding in my bed since I made that
post and everyone knows the monsters can't get you if you're under your
blankets.[/quote]ROFL! Oh, that was awesome! That was ... uh oh. Did you just call MsBehavin a monster? Oh, you're doomed now. [/quote]

On the behalf of my fellow forumite (forumer? forumi? forum denizen?) I would like to point out that children's television has taught us that monsters can be small and cute and cuddly and sometimes easily bribed by cookies. So I can only assume this is the type of monster he meant...and he is playing hide-and-seek with his "Tickle Me MsBehavin"...if you know what I mean...

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Bob and Stephanie - yes, be afraid... be VERY afraid!!! FYI, I am neither small, cute nor cuddly... I CAN however be bribed by cookies  ...and Knot? I guess you've just let slip what YOU and your fluffy toys get up to in bed on the lonely nights when the lovely Pandora is away. 

knotseraph
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by knotseraph »

Nah, Pandora's the one who sleeps with a bed full of fluffy toys...not me...and the most I get into liking fluffy things in a sexy way...well perhaps sexy cat ears or sexy bunny ears or furry trim on sexy clothing...

You're not small, cute, and cuddly...then I have you figured all wrong...the cookie part I had dead on though...because I am a genius!

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

[quote="knotseraph"]...well perhaps sexy cat ears or sexy bunny ears or furry trim on sexy clothing...You're not small, cute, and cuddly...then I have you figured all wrong...the cookie part I had dead on though...because I am a genius![/quote]knotseraph: NOW you're talking. :)..and MsBehavin is not small.  She's statuesque, and gorgeous.....however, the cute and cuddly part.....boundBinder2010-10-27 08:35:02

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

[quote=MsBehavin]Bob and Stephanie - yes, be afraid... be VERY afraid!!![/quote]ULP!! What did I do!? I just warned Bob NB, that's all! (Warned in a mocking sort of "You're in trouble now!" kind of way, admittedly, but still.... )[quote="boundBinder"]..and MsBehavin is not small.  She's statuesque, and gorgeous..[/quote]That's what I'd heard as well! [quote="boundBinder"]...however, the cute and cuddly part.....[/quote]I'm not sure these two pairs are mutually exclusive! I rather expect that she's all four!

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

It doesn't matter Stephanie, I left a trail of cookies leading right to your house. MsBehavin has found them and will be there within the hour.

stephanie_cd
Forever Mummified

Mmmpphh! Mmmmmphh! MmmmmmMMMMpphhhhhh!

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="stephanie_cd"]Mmmpphh! Mmmmmphh! MmmmmmMMMMpphhhhhh!
[/quote] *slips duct tape into pocket**brushes cookie crumbs off clothing* Ok, one down three to go... Hey look at me I'm doing maths   *spots a line of cookies leading towards Texas*  Right bB you're next... *OM NOM NOM NOM NOM...*

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

It's ok guys, I've set up a trap. When MsBehavin comes to get me I'll capture her, then we'll all be safe. 

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

[quote="MsBehavin"][quote="stephanie_cd"]Mmmpphh! Mmmmmphh! MmmmmmMMMMpphhhhhh! [/quote] *slips duct tape into pocket**brushes cookie crumbs off clothing* Ok, one down three to go... Hey look at me I'm doing maths   *spots a line of cookies leading towards Texas*  Right bB you're next... *OM NOM NOM NOM NOM...*[/quote]*spies the trail of cookies**munches a couple, then moves to Abu Dhabi*

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

The line of cookies leading to Texas will take you 3-4 weeks to follow to the end.
When you get to the end, you will find a man with a new full steel chastity belt.
Depending on exactly when you get here, he might already be locked in, or you might
be the one to lock him in for as long as you want, he will wait, and hope for release.

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

[quote="happily_locked"] ...or you might be the one to lock him in for as long as you want, he will wait, and hope for release.[/quote] Of course he could HOPE... hope only makes things more interesting.     Hmmmm... someone seems to have dropped a receipt for a one way ticket to Abu Dhabi outside bB's place, his sandcastle bucket and spade are missing too.  *sniffs the air* Oh, I have a sudden yen for chocolate covered biscuit fingers - those naughty boys will keep. 

Bob NB
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Bob NB »

Those aren't any old chocolate biscuits, those are Tim Tams, the chocotastic achilles heel of every woman. Bob NB2010-10-29 00:52:25

pandorasub
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by pandorasub »

[quote="MsBehavin"] ...and Knot? I guess you've just let slip what YOU and your fluffy toys get up to in bed on the lonely nights when the lovely Pandora is away. [/quote]EEEP! Stay away from snugglebunny!!!!! *duct tapes his bunny butt*OOh......cookies? *sniff* *sniff* *nibble* *SNAP* mmmmMMMMfFFFfPPPPHHHHHHh!  *looks around* hey.....who turned out the lights.....and why do I feel like a mime?