When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by Petrajane »

An hour ago! Just got a digital timer in the post and had to try it out!

Set the day, the time and then a timer, about half an hour away, first time remember, didn't know how accurate it would be nor how long I could wait, and for one minutes duration as a test. Plugged a hitatic wand in and tied it in place resting on my crotch. Pulled my tight knee length skirt down and proceeded to tie myself tightly to my bondage chair. Ankles strapped outside the front legs, knees roped together and roped to the back of the chair with ropes criss-crossing between my breasts. Ear plugs with loud music going, gagged and blindfolded as darkness falls.

Hands strapped behind the chair and a delicious butt plug in place and there I waited, and waited. Just as I thought I'd forgotten to turn the wand on, the timer silently kicked in! OHH!

Next time, I know I can withstand the vibes so will set a few more 1 or 2 minutes on/offs and see if I can withstand all ten before making a mess. :gag:

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

That sounds like a lot of fun :-)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

angel_uk wrote:That sounds like a lot of fun :-)
It was, it is!

Only lasted to the third timed period though, had set the duration to the same number of minutes as the timers, so by the third time I was primed by the second one, and when the third kicked in, I was lost! Took me well into the fourth by the time I was free! :gag: :gag: :lol:

Adsterrr
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Adsterrr »

It was my first time ever being tied up last week and it was amazing!
Met the guy online and talked for a few weeks, went to his place and he hogtied me, ballgagged me, ripped my clothes off (it was consensual) tickled me, teased me and spanked me. As we got on well, I stayed the night and got to return the favour to him the next morning!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Yesterday.

I had some ideas in mind but my Jailer had other plans.
She asked for the Medieval Set of shackles for wrists, neck and ankles which is actually a "Fetters Standard Combination" that I bought many years ago.
The shackles "lock" with an Allen wrench / key. The problem is that Allen wrenches are not hard to find in my house so I added a feature for increased security. Each shackle can be fitted with a steel clip that slips in place and prevents the shackle from opening even if the prisoner has an Allen key. The steel clips each fastened with a padlock to prevent unauthorized removal and these padlocks are all keyed alike.
My Jailer locked all the jewelry on me and then told me she had to leave the house for an errand and was taking all the keys with her so that I could not get out.
So, for the next hour and a half or so, I was completely mobile but also very securely chained with no hope of freeing myself.
When she came back, she kept me chained for at least another hour before releasing me.

My only complaint is that the Fetters Standard Combination is sized a little on the small side but they don't actually many anything larger. The set is certainly not comfortable but quite effective. I suppose some would say that prisoners should not always be comfortable but I do wish the chains were a bit longer.

- Stahlketten.

MelbourneDom
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MelbourneDom »

Sounds fun Stahlketten :)

I always worry about leaving a tied submissive alone and I don't think I could, comfortably, leave them while I went out - which is a pity because the knowledge that I have a naked and bound submissive who is being forced to wait at my whimsy is a very powerful feeling for me.

I suppose I could put them in basic bondage... say legcuffs only with the chain secured to a floor plate. This way they would have limited movement and their hands would be free but they would be a solid captive.

Perhaps I'm worrying too much: providing the submissive is not gagged and they are on the floor (can't fall) the realistic chances of anything bad happening are very small.

"Well... it was like this officer...." :)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

It was fun. Not comfortable, but being a captive in chains without a means of unlocking anything has a nice mental effect.
Physically it would be no different if I were to have put the chains on myself, but mentally it is an entirely different game.

Why not do the same as my Jailer did: Put on chains that cannot be removed but leave the prisoner completely free to move around?
A simple pair of handcuffs and leg irons would work well enough if the key were unique or unavailable or as one previous Jailer did to me: sitting in a car in the parking lot of her apartment building. Nothing but embarrassment standing between captivity and freedom......
A key in the mailbox or in a car in the driveway would work as well.

- Stahlketten.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

Sunday, full on rope tied, 5 hours, a little bit panicky as I was using a hood as well. not sure I'll use the hood again made me feel a bit claustrophobic.

LouiseTied
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by LouiseTied »

Sunday (so May 8th)

Self bondage, wrists cuffed behind, ankles cuffed, padlocked ball gag. I put the keys on ice.

greenone
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by greenone »

That sounds pretty cool! I've done similar, what an experience, shame I didn't have someone to share it with!

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Half an hour ago, tied to my self-bondage chair, cool enough this morning for the full works, coral red satin and lace bra and panties, black tights, heels, red satin slip, white satin blouse, tight black satin skirt, long blonde hair, panel/ball gag, ankles tied to the legs of the chair, knees roped together so movement is very limited, large butt plug in place (oooh!) belt around chair, laced tight, breast bound around the back of the chair and thick belt under my chin to keep my head up all combining to limit movement.

Final touches, iPod blasting music in my ears keeping outside noises from bothering me, hands cuffed behind my back, and the back of the chair and a twenty minute session Cd Tray Bondage timer which as I keep squirming on the butt plug to the music, extended to some 40 minutes plus 10 minute set up time and another ten to release myself.

Felt GREAT! :gag:

tuglovernic
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tuglovernic »

Yesterday by my next door neighbor. She usually ties me up on weekends. I was bound in a hogtie with rope for about an hour, gagged with her dirty socks, and forced to smell her stinky feet. Then after an hour she took me out of the hogtie, and shoved my face in her sweaty armpit and cuddled me. I couldn't escape because I was still bound in rope. Then when it was bed time she made me sleep tied up at the foot of her bed, forced to smell her stinky feet all night. It was a great Saturday!

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Sounds like a wonderful neighbor.
Wish I had neighbors like that.

Am currently locked in Chinese leg irons and the key is being held by my jailer who is not home.
She should be back soon but that is no guarantee that I will be released soon.

- Stahlketten.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

tuglovernic wrote:Yesterday by my next door neighbor. She usually ties me up on weekends. I was bound in a hogtie with rope for about an hour, gagged with her dirty socks, and forced to smell her stinky feet. Then after an hour she took me out of the hogtie, and shoved my face in her sweaty armpit and cuddled me. I couldn't escape because I was still bound in rope. Then when it was bed time she made me sleep tied up at the foot of her bed, forced to smell her stinky feet all night. It was a great Saturday!
I, for one, would LOVE to hear more about you and your neighbor. :) I'm also INTENSELY curious as to how this relationship came about...you lucky jerk. :) :) :)

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Stahlketten wrote:Am currently locked in Chinese leg irons and the key is being held by my jailer who is not home.
She should be back soon but that is no guarantee that I will be released soon.
After the leg irons were removed, I was locked in "The Frame" which is two sets of Bilboes for hands and feet which are held apart by a long bar made of EMT. The Bilboes tend to get used a lot these days because they hold a prisoner (me) very securely and are very quick to lock on.
After about an hour in them, my Jailer decided that I needed to worship her feet. Locked in the bilboes, there was no way I could resist and she also had a new method of "encouragement" that I tried very hard to avoid.
I spent a fair amount of time kissing and licking the soles of my Jailer's feet with her enthusiastic use of "encouragement".
At the end, I wanted very badly to get out of my situation because she was still using the "encouragement" even when I was complying. Pulling against the bilboes did absolutely nothing and was I was frustrated that I could not get out.
It isn't often that my Jailer can get me into this very helpless and out of control feeling that makes a good session so different from self bondage.

It wasn't comfortable and became quite painful at times, but I would do it again in an instant!
I hope the opportunity comes again very soon.

- Stahlketten.

slavemaster89
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by slavemaster89 »

I was hogtied by none other than Miss Julie Simone. She placed a rubber mask/hood on my head along with a head harness gag, with a ring on top of it. She used hemp rope to bind my elbows together, bound my wrists and knotted them off to my elbows to keep the rope from slacking. She laid me down on my stomach on a small footrest just big enough to fit my body on it, and bound my feet crossed, and arched the hell out of me when she hogtied my ankles to my shoulder harness. Then she wheeled over a suspension device that perfectly fit around the footrest, and had a hook the hung about a foot over my elbows. She used one last piece of rope to tie my head back from the harness gag ring and connected my elbows to the suspension hook while arching the hell out of me again. Then she started turning a lever on the device while my arms and feet were being cranked up with every ::click, click, click, click, click:: she kept cranking me up until I moaned in pain, and left me like that while she recorded me and took pictures. :gag:

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

A couple days ago.
My Jailer wanted to keep it a bit on the light side so it was just a set of handcuffs and leg irons for a couple hours.
The requirement was that it had to be sets of jewelry with a limited set of keys so that she could keep them in her possession.
What we used was a set of Chinese Leg Irons and Chinese Handcuffs. I believe they are the same kinds used on prisoners in China today. (The handcuffs are near copies of the old H&R handcuffs except that the key is slightly different.)
The leg irons are heavy, look crude, and use a pin tumbler type lock.
Neither set of jewelry was comfortable.

This was a simple session of just being locked up and ignored for a couple hours. =(
Nothing else happened and it was quite anti climatic at the end when she unlocked me.

This selection of jewelry gave me a little understanding of what a prisoner in China might feel:
The leg irons have slightly sharp edges in places and are secure but uncomfortable after a very short time.
The handcuffs are on the small side and one problem I had was that the double lock seemed to disengage because at the end, the cuffs tightened up quite a lot even though my Jailer had checked them after locking them on me.
We did not bother using the screw in metal plates to keep the prisoner from getting to the keyholes.

- Stahlketten

BoundToWait
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by BoundToWait »

2 weeks :( My lady is not around at the moment, hence I'm un-tied

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Last Friday, spent an hour and :D 45 minutes tightly bound and gagged waiting for my back up to arrive and free me.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?