When was you last tied up?

Dom/me, sub, swtich or undecided? Bring your kinky ideas in here!
WillieEBussey
Unfettered Newbie

Re: When was you last tied up?

Unread post by WillieEBussey »

Last time is was the other night when my girlfriend tied me up.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Last Night.

In the Jail Room, a walk-in closet in the basement under the stairs.
The door locks with a deadbolt from the outside.
My wrists and ankles were attached to a heavy bar with chains and padlocks.
I made the mistake of bringing along a pair of Darby handcuffs to show the Jailer because I wanted to see if they would hold her. Instead, she decided to put them on me in addition to the chains.
13 and something hours later, she remembered she had locked me up for the night and came back down to release me.

This probably wasn't the longest time I have ever spent locked in place with chains and padlocks but may be the longest time I have ever spent handcuffed.

- Stahlketten.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Were you gagged, as well?
Stahlketten wrote:Last Night.

In the Jail Room, a walk-in closet in the basement under the stairs.
The door locks with a deadbolt from the outside.
My wrists and ankles were attached to a heavy bar with chains and padlocks.
I made the mistake of bringing along a pair of Darby handcuffs to show the Jailer because I wanted to see if they would hold her. Instead, she decided to put them on me in addition to the chains.
13 and something hours later, she remembered she had locked me up for the night and came back down to release me.

This probably wasn't the longest time I have ever spent locked in place with chains and padlocks but may be the longest time I have ever spent handcuffed.

- Stahlketten.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

No Gag or Chains around the prisoner's neck that are attached to anything. It just doesn't seem safe to do overnight though I am not sure the Jailer has considered this. She just insisted on chains locked onto both ankles and wrists. The handcuffs were just a convenient thing for her to use. I am glad it wasn't something more uncomfortable.

The prisoner is just getting over a bug and coughing a bit. Coughing while gagged and unable to remove the gag seems a bit dangerous especially if left unattended for hours.

- Stahlketten.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Locked in Darby Leg Iron and Handcuffs for a bit over 4 hours.
The Darby Leg Irons have a fairly long chain connecting each cuff to a heavy steel ring in the center.
The Handcuffs can be threaded through the ring in the center and cannot be removed from the ring once each cuff is locked around a wrist.
The chains from the ring to the leg irons on each side seem much shorter when all the cuffs are locked on because there is not enough slack left to stand up straight or even lie down straight.
I wish there was just a bit more distance between the cuffs so that a prisoner could at least stretch out comfortably.

My Jailer decided to leave the keys on a high shelf and since my hands could not even go above my waist, there was no hope of getting to the keys unless I learn how to float in mid air. To reach these keys, my upper body would actually need to go through the ceiling just past my elbows for my hands to reach.
Instead of just giving me the keys after 4 hours, she told me I would have to work for them. She put the key on a lower shelf toward the edge so that by climbing a bit on chairs and the counter, I could reach the keys with my mouth. Climbing is not that easy when wearing so much jewelry, but eventually I got free.

- Stahlketten.

sub_james
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sub_james »

Unfortunately, never :( At least not properly, not sure if I'd count what I've done so far. Only ever self bondage and its never been a full session as I've been finding it difficult to set up a release mechanism, might have to invest in an ice lock soon. The few times I have tied myself up its always been with the keys in reach, or just my legs in bondage or handcuffed in bed.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

A fairly safe way to create a release mechanism is to use a timer on a light along with a combination lock that you know the combination for but won't be able to see well enough to open until the light comes on.
Of course you should set up the toys so that even if the light does NOT come on, daylight coming in from a window will be enough to see the numbers for the combination lock.

If the sun does not rise the next morning, getting out of chains will be the least of your problems.
The only problems with this idea are if you are the kind who needs visual stimulation because obviously you won't be able to see much at all in the dark.

I have done this a few times but without the timer on a light. Predicting how long it will take for enough light to come in the window after sunrise is not so easy.

- Stahlketten.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Tied up right now as I type this.

Steel Collar
Steel Wrist Cuffs
Steel Ankle Cuffs
Nice shiny stainless steel chain connects all the cuffs which are held on by padlocks and wife has the keys.

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

stahlkitten,i would give anything to be in you prediciment

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Perhaps my predicaments sound much better than they are in reality.
99% of my "Predicament" did not require my Jailer. I chose the accessories / jewelry and how it was to be used.
The greatest part of the "scene" if it can be called that is her putting the shackles on me

Most of these sessions are more like assisted self bondage because my "Jailer" doesn't really understand the psychology of bondage and doesn't really want to learn any more. When I try to start discussions about the subject, she quickly changes the subject. I think she treats this as a chore rather than a fun game and usually wants to take the toys off much earlier than I would have wanted.

- Stahlk-E-tten.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Last time I was tied up, it was in a set of these, sitting on a chair in the social area at a play party a few weeks ago, with the wrists attached to the front of my collar, and a ball gag in, while my Mistress tormented me with claws on Her fingertips. My poor inner thighs, the scratch marks lasted over a week!
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Hey! I have a couple sets of those.
None of them have a permanent chain between the wrists and ankles like yours do though.
Nice Toys!

- Stahlketten.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

Thanks!

They're some of my favorite toys.

I've been made to sleep in them on the cold hardwood floor, it's quite torturous, impossible to get comfortable, can barely straighten out, and doing so puts a lot of pressure on the wrists, can't sleep for any extended period, and by morning my wrists feel quite bruised, it's a very effective punishment.

Also at that party, She told me to get up and I wasn't really thinking, but with the wrists connected to my collar I got jerked very abruptly back into a quite submissive bowing/hunched over position, it was a sharp and somewhat humiliating reminder of my place.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by lanad »

sub_james wrote:Unfortunately, never :( At least not properly, not sure if I'd count what I've done so far. Only ever self bondage and its never been a full session as I've been finding it difficult to set up a release mechanism, might have to invest in an ice lock soon. The few times I have tied myself up its always been with the keys in reach, or just my legs in bondage or handcuffed in bed.
Just freeze the key in a regular ice cube, that's good for 2-3 hours. have fun.

binderman
Chair Bound

Unread post by binderman »

Just been untied having spent the last 2 hours tightly tied to a chair. Hands behind my back with chain and padlock, ankles chained together and then my whole body was duck taped to the chair. Ball gagged with vetwrap around my face and then left alone in a dark room.
This was her revenge for what I've been doing to her recently!
Was very exciting! 8-)

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

As revenge goes, that's not bad :-)
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

binderman wrote:Just been untied having spent the last 2 hours tightly tied to a chair. Hands behind my back with chain and padlock, ankles chained together and then my whole body was duck taped to the chair. Ball gagged with vetwrap around my face and then left alone in a dark room.
This was her revenge for what I've been doing to her recently!
Was very exciting! 8-)
Sounds like a little slice of heaven, to me..

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

When? Entirely too long, which is why I come here--to live vicariously through you good people. ;)

TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TiedupGent »

Last tied up in November. Hog tied, chair tied and lot's of ropy fun with microfoam tape and silk scarves for gags.

Happy days looking out from the top floor of a London hotel at the skyline of the city. If only those people walking to and fro in the streets below knew what fetish fun was afoot on the 12th floor suite :-)

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

what boundbinder said.