Tips for making home working more fun

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.

Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby lisahs5 » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:31 pm

I’m looking for interesting and fun ideas on how to make working at home more fun.
But they must allow us to continue working normally. How much fun it could be to be on a call while something naughty is happening out of sight.
Like being tied to the chair below the waist.
Has anyone done this before?
lisahs5
Chair Bound

Re: Tips for making home working more fun

Unread postby Petrajane » Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:20 pm

Oh, I've been enjoying a vibrating butt plug in panties, tights, and my skater skirt whilst remote connecting to fix a clients' computer...

Think it took a bit longer to do the repair as I strangely found it difficult to concentrate... :lol:
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread postby lisahs5 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 9:55 am

Oh wow that does sound fun.
I did think about it but I was too nervous it would be so distracting lol.
I have been sitting at my desk at home looking smart and professional for zoom calls with my hair and makeup nice and office smart. I have been wearing a nice white blouse or short sleeved top when it’s been warm. However from the waist down I have been wearing just my knickers with sexy stockings and suspenders with heels, sometimes I wear a shockingly short skirt with just a thong nothing else so I have to remember not to stand up lol. I have also tied my ankles and knees together and once tied my legs to my chair. Not sure I am brave enough to try a toy yet but it is really tempting
lisahs5
Chair Bound

Unread postby Petrajane » Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:22 pm

lisahs5 wrote:Oh wow that does sound fun.
I did think about it but I was too nervous it would be so distracting lol.
I have been sitting at my desk at home looking smart and professional for zoom calls with my hair and makeup nice and office smart. I have been wearing a nice white blouse or short-sleeved top when it’s been warm. However from the waist down, I have been wearing just my knickers with sexy stockings and suspenders with heels, sometimes I wear a shockingly short skirt with just a thong nothing else so I have to remember not to stand up lol. I have also tied my ankles and knees together and once tied my legs to my chair. Not sure I am brave enough to try a toy yet but it is really tempting

Oh, it is!

But if you are worried it could be too distracting, it can be! Just use a butt plug, no need to switch it on, just sit firmly on it and enjoy the sensation of being plugged.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Return to Self-Bondage