My Self Bondage Chair

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

My Self Bondage Chair

Unread post by Petrajane »

Nothing as fancy as Orion's chair but it works well for me and if I tidy things up, it's not obviously a bondage chair, just a old steel framed chair and exercise machine.

It's also amazingly cheap to put together and very secure once I'm placed in it.
DSC_0176.JPG
The chair as two sets of rope attached, the pink one fastens at the front and is used to tie my knees together, either above the knees thus keeping them closed, or below the kneecaps and pulled beneath me keeping my butt pulled into the chair and often to keep a butt plug in place. The red rope is used to kriss-cross between my breasts and a loop above and below to stop much upper body movement. The black loops at the bottom of the front legs are there to wrap twice around my ankles to keep my feet in place so I can't get any leverage. My heels are normally over the front bar so again, movement is restricted.
DSC_0172.JPG
The butt plug is there for the obvious reason, as is the red panel gag complete with ballgag. The black belt at the top of chair back is in fact used to keep my head in place as it fits nicely at my throat and keeps me honest as it keeps my head up and in place, basically it works as a collar but is also keeps me from moving as it's fastened around the handle bars of the exercise machine behind the chair. This is so heavy, it keeps me in place once I'm tied to it. The red belt is placed over my forehead and and again fastened to the handle bars, but with a little bit of effort it slips down over my eyes blindfolding me as if someone else is doing it. Makes things really erotic especially when used, as usual, with a ipod blasting music into my ears isolating me from the world.
DSC_0173.JPG
A belt at the waist fastens me to the chair back and a second one under the seat pulls my butt down onto the butt plug and keeps me firmly in place. A set of cuffs behind my back finish off the bondage and that's me in place until the release device is ready.

The release device I use is a handcuff key on a string fastened to the dvd tray of my laptop and the software I use is the excellent Self Bondage Motion Sensor software developed by someone who's no longer very active here (Qwerty212) but the software is still available on BoundAnna. It can also take webcam pictures when movement is detected.

Sometimes I'll rig up a Wand on a electronic timer and tie that in place and let it do its own thing, not yet managed to last the full ten on/offs!

Obviously bondage is dangerous and you should only do anything like this if you are in good health and always have an emergency backup get out option.

As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, but I've got to go out shortly but I will add a picture asap so you can see how it works with me in place.

Another thought comes to mind, tied in place, gag and blindfold in place, how would things feel it someone was using the exercise machine, how would the vibrations and movement feel with you fastened in place?

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: My Self Bondage Chair

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Orion's chair is bloody awesome, true... but I love your budget version :)

Thanks for posting (you also reminded me I need to update our DIY section - I'll add a link to this).

Looking forward to the 'in-situ' photos too.

angel_uk
Strict Strappado

Unread post by angel_uk »

A very nice piece of work
Angel
https://fetlife.com/users/32029
http://www.flickr.com/photos/angieb_nu/

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Thank you both.

As promised, here a couple of shots from this mornings session.
DSC_0173.JPG
DSC_0181.JPG
It's a real snug bind, very little movement available to me, just enough to squirm on the butt plug to make things interesting. Once the blindfold drops into place it's really very quite isolated in there, I can only hear the music playing, I can't see or hear if anything is happening so I can imagine so many scenarios and with the ballgag in place behind the panel gag which has two straps fastened around my head, there's not a lot of sound I can make, just as well really. :gag:

MsBehavin
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by MsBehavin »

Great piccies, thanks for posting them. It looks a lot of fun :D

orion1545
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by orion1545 »

Very Nice Petrajane! Looks like a secure tight fit to me!! Great pics !!

atryingpet
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by atryingpet »

That looks like so much fun! Well done :D
I caved, I'm back on FetLife:
https://fetlife.com/users/6006690