Self bondage straitjacket mistake

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Self bondage straitjacket mistake

Unread post by Jimdini »

I put on a pair of gold briefs and I had treated myself to a cheap black light canvas straitjacket and decided to christen it by trying to see if I could secure myself in it. As I reasoned that if I could secure myself in the jacket I would escape when I was ready I hung a placard on the door into the lounge ‘Performing today the Great Jimdini’. I went to my room to get ready, I put on a pair of gold briefs feelimg these added an air of theatricality to things. Next I fitted my Rimba insert gag and picked up my new straitjacket and put my arms in and with a little difficulty started to do the straps up at the back. Having got the body of the jacket as snug as I could I set about fastening the two crotch straps.
Having got these secured fairly easily the jacket was now fitted snugly; all I needed to do was secure the arms. There was a long strap on the right sleeve a buckle on the left sleeve and a short buckling strap on the front of the jacket to stop the arms being raised. I buckled the sleeve ends together loosely and crossing my arms in front flicked the joining strap over my head, the strap coming to rest in the small of my back keeping my arms loosely folded across my chest.
Now how to fasten the front strap, I looked at the strap and saw the buckle was above my folded arms and the end needed feeding though pulling on my right arm I managed to bring my canvas covered hand around far enough in front to feed the strap through the buckle engaging the first hole on the tongue of the buckle. Now I was technically strait jacketed albeit very loosely. Looking at myself in the mirror I realised it looked like an easy escape, was there any way to tighten the front strap. I spotted a chair back and decided to try and push the strap further through the buckle. This proved fairly easy and pushing my forearms together managed to tighten the strap.
Now I looked more like a bound escapologist. Admiring myself in the mirror I noticed that the end of the strap holding my sleeves was sticking out visibly to one side. It struck me that if I trapped the end between the door and doorframe I should be able to pull it further behind my back out of sight. The thought was the deed and as I trapped the end I gently pulled away, after a step I felt the ends of the sleeves being pulled flattening my fingers against my back. This made me feel I was really being strapped into the jacket and I moved my arms further across my chest and gave another tug. I flipped the door handle allowing the door to open and release the end of the strap. Walked over the mirror to admire myself I spun to admire a side on view and felt the sleeves loosen a little then stop turning a little further I saw that the tongue of the buckle joining them had engaged through a hole. Now I looked like a properly secured escapologist. I pushed open the door and headed downstairs into the lounge to watch some television for half an hour before I reversed the process to free myself, how wrong I was!
I reasoned all I needed to do to get free was undo the chest strap and work my arms up over my head. Having pushed the strap in with my hand I tried to move my arms round to undo it. Unfortunately as I had tightened the strap holding the ends of the sleeves I found that no matter how much I tried pushing my arms together I could not get my hands around to my front let alone anywhere near the strap on my chest. After five or six attempts to get some more slack into the sleeves I gave this up. By now I was starting to get hot and starting to sweat, Next idea was using a chair back to push the strap through like I did when I tightened it. After about a dozen attempts I realised I was getting nowhere the strap would not move far enough to disengage from the buckle tongue. By now sweat was running off my forehead and down my nose and soaking into the canvas of the jacket. I thought about trying to pull the strap through but the mouth cover of my gag made this impossible.
Perhaps I could trap the end of the strap holding the sleeves together in the doorframe as I had when I tightened it? However now the loose end was a long tail hanging down behind me and no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t trap it. That was it I was sweat soaked and still securely straitjacketed! I had no choice but to wait for my safety back up to arrive in about another hour to free me!
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Self bondage straitjacket mistake

Unread post by RAE123 »

You where lucky, you had a back up release.
I was once in the same spot you where in.
I went down to my shop, and after an hour of trying,
I was able to secure a screw-driver into a vice on the bench.
Then with a lot of work, I was able to put the screw-driver end into
the strap in the buckle, and pry it loose.
I bet it took over 5 hours to get out of the jacket, A Poesy.
I still love strait Jackets, but only with some one to help me.
Rae

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

I am impressed, manipulating tools through the canvas sleeves. I tried to pick up a phone, but could not get a secure grip through the canvas and it ended up out of reach on the floor. I found opening doors a challenge as well, I doubt I could have operated doorknobs.
Unfortunately my garage is in full view of the neighbours and has an up and over door so getting tools would be a no go. I prefer a human back stop anyway.
I thought Posey jackets had fixed loops, how did you manage to do up the sleeves through these loops? Or were you just trapped by the tightness of the sleeves? I have a leather jacket with side loops but I can see no way these could be used solo.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

Yes I do have a "Poesy Jacket" and it was difficult to manage, but I was able to stand a large
screw driver up in my vice, and with my elbow, tighten it up. Then I was able to work on the buckles
on my back, especially the one with the sleeves. It took about an hour to undo the strap by hookng
the screw driver under the buckle, and pulling on it.
Never do that again, that is for sure.
Rader