New hood for my sb sessions!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

New hood for my sb sessions!

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Im so excited.....my new hood has arrived so I can now do some serious sb and included proper sen dep in my next session.

Its a leatherette full hood with padded eyes, ears and mouth (with breathing grommet), and the compression straps and collar are lockable in 4 places. I plan to use this with my spandex hood underneath, as well as earplugs, as I find that any noise or buko in the house spooks me while tied, and I love the idea of not knowing ive been discovered until that first SPANK lands on my arse.

I will be trying this hood out tonight whilst bound in a chair, with an easy release just in case.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: New hood for my sb sessions!

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

it will soon become your favorite toy.i love mine .

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

You were right! Fucking amazing peice of kit :-) gotta get my bravery up and use all 4 locking buckles, as I didnt want to take too many risks with a new hood. Didnt have any breathing problems or anything so next session Im going to take it up a notch :-)

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

have fun,i know i do.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

lockedup4eva wrote:You were right! Fucking amazing peice of kit :-) gotta get my bravery up and use all 4 locking buckles, as I didnt want to take too many risks with a new hood. Didnt have any breathing problems or anything so next session Im going to take it up a notch :-)
You should wear a gag under it. *grin*

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

do NOT wear a gag under it.it will block your breathing hole.

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

tiemeupalso wrote:do NOT wear a gag under it.it will block your breathing hole.
Well, that's good to know. Does that go for ANY kind of gag, or just ballgags?

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Any solid gag would be a no no. Maybe a breather gag, or a tube gag, or a ring gag underneath would be ok.

Born2BeBound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Born2BeBound »

Omg I LOVE hoods. I don't know how I ever played without them! The one you described sounds exactly like the first one I got from a girl friend of mine about 3 years back. She got it off of sub-shop.com, a site I introduced her to and my personal favorite retailer of reasonably priced bondage gear and toys to this day.

Anyways yes like the first reply to this topic says, it will absolutely become your favorite toy. After falling in love with the first one I got, I've since purchased 4 more different kinds of hoods. I love them all, but my go to has become a simple leather hood consisting of 2 small holes for your nostrils, and a zipper down the back. Not the best for sensory deprivation if that's what you're looking for, but perfect if you don't feel like playing around with all the laces and buckles yet still want the right feel and general effectiveness of a nice hood. Add a chain padlocked around the neck and also to the zipper pull in the back and it's not coming off without the key. Excellent for blind key hunt scenarios :)

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Lol, thats where its from! That site is partially responsible for my dive down the rabbit hole into bondage in the first place. The descriptions Autumn writes of each peice of equipment are just what a beginner needs to further their education, and her old site had some awesome stories on it too.

For a simple session I will just use my black spandex full face hood which has padded eyes, but I have a major lock fetish so this one gets used now on every session...just wishbI had more oppprtunities!