Requesting a Scenario

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Lumberjack
Unfettered Newbie

Requesting a Scenario

Unread post by Lumberjack »

Hello All,

I am looking for a cd/selfbondage scenario that is not too time consuming as I am rarely home alone.

My possessions are as follows;
- 50m of 48mm masking tape
- Assorted short lengths of paracord
- Buttplug (small)
- Water based lube
- Locking ballgag
- 2 x Long-sleeve turtleneck bodysuit
- 2 x pair of tights
- Skater Skirt
- Black Dress
- Pair of 5.5 inch strap-on heels
- Leather leggings
- Panties & Bra
- Opera Gloves
- Anything else I can order from amazon prime that isn't too big or expensive

Any and all suggestions appreciated. Please note I am not too experienced.

Many thanks,

lanad
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Requesting a Scenario

Unread post by lanad »

humm,
time is what you need, lots of it to savoir the dressing and the bondage.
Lana

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Requesting a Scenario

Unread post by Petrajane »

I agree with Lana, you need some time to get set up, and to ENJOY yourself!
- Assorted short lengths of paracord
- Buttplug (small)
- Water based lube
- Locking ballgag
- 2 x Long-sleeve turtleneck bodysuit
- 2 x pair of tights
- Skater Skirt
- Black Dress
- Pair of 5.5 inch strap-on heels
- Leather leggings
- Panties & Bra
- Opera Gloves
Okay, one of my current favourite scenarios is to get my bra and panties on, a pair of tights, followed by either a pair of firm control panties or in this case, my shiny blue leotard. put on my heels, if they don't lock on, then a few turns of rope and they'll stay on. I've got a spreader bar to which I fasten my ankles. Add a nice tight gag and ear plugs connected to a MP3 player or similar, so as to stop you hearing all the sounds a house makes when it's empty. Then, lube that buttplug and insert it, pulling your panties or leotard down to do so, pull them back up, keeping the plug in place. Then with some more rope, create a crotch rope sling to take a magic wand, if you haven't got one, they are a wonderful addition, especially with a 10 setting plug in timer!
Fasten some sort of loop over the top of a door, closing it with you on the inside of course, pull your gloves on and tie your hands together, slipping the loops into the loop at the top of the door so you are forced to stand, legs spread and the magic wand pressing against the base of the buttplug.

I actually add a neck brace for support to to stop me looking down, helps increase the drool factor as well! The ear defenders just help keep any noises out by the way. then just stand there and wait for the timer program to kick in. It starts off with one minute on at a time, with various pauses in between on's before the duration of the wand running increase and an hour later after a ten minute on at full power I'm hanging from my wrists, soaked all down my front and if I didn't put enough lube on, a sore bum and my feet ACHE from being stuck in heels for so long, unable to move much.

BUT what a fantastic session and just can't wait for the next.
Image1.jpg
Image3.jpg