Saturday mistake

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Saturday mistake

Unread post by Jimdini »

I had been out in the garden enjoying the sunshine and decided a short self bondage session would be fun. Looking in my toy box I spotted a leather Muff arm binder that hadn’t been used for sometime so I decided this would be my restraint along with some straps for my legs and a lockable ballgag. I put on my leather briefs, strapped my legs together, locked the ballgag tight and pushed my right arm into the leather muff and settled the arm strap above my elbow. Now came the difficult bit inserting my left arm through the leather strap and into the muff and then working the strap over my elbow. I hopped over to an armchair and used the back to push on the strap and it slipped easily above my elbow and I eased it up until both arm straps were level. Now my arms were trapped folded against my back until I worked the straps back down past my elbows, as getting the strap in place had gone so smoothly I expected no problem getting free. :D

I happily hopped about in my bondage making my way into the conservatory to watch some starlings bathing in the bird bath. The sun was still quite fierce and I started to break out into a sweat. So I decided to hop back to the arm chair and get myself loose. By the time I got to the chair I was dripping with sweat so I started to rub at the arm strap to work it down my arm to the elbow, but my sweat and the aftersun I had applied when I came in from the garden had made the leather slippery and the strap would not move. :o

I hopped around to the front of the armchair and sat down to consider my options.
a) I could try to use a table edge to see if that would give enough grip to move the strap.
b) I could head for the kitchen to get a knife or scissors to try and cut the strap.
c) I could try to get to my mobile and activate the Safety Assistance and call my human back up.
d) Open the front door and try and find a neighbour to help me. :oops:

With a great deal of difficulty I managed to get back on my feet and hop to the table. Option a) proved useless as the table edges were rounded and just slipped like the chair. Option b) proved impossible because with my arms folded across my back I couldn’t reach the door handle. So on to option c) now my first problem was that my phone was in the pocket of my shorts so I had to hop to the bedroom and get the shorts off the chair. This was not easy with my arms folded across my back, but I finally grabbed hold and tried to work them around so I could get at the pocket, not easy one handed and with your arms starting to ache from being held in the same position. As they moved around the phone popped out of the pocket and fell to the floor. Now I have another problem, bound the way I was I doubted that if I fell to the floor that I would be able to stand again. So I moved the phone with my feet and hopefully pushed the activation buttons for the SA. :?

I sat down on a stool the sweat still pouring off me and wondered if my back up would get my call for help, I hadn’t told them I was planning a session so there was no reason they would be checking their phone. By now my arms were really aching as was my jaw and my mouth was really dry. I had no response from my back up and with the sweat still dripping off me Option d) started to look attractive despite how embarrassing it would be. So I hopped to the front door, only to find that with my arms bound as they were I couldn’t open it. I was really getting worried how was I going to get free? Wait the conservatory door was open I could get outside that way. I hooped back through the house to the conservatory. As I got there I noticed the door handle was at about the same height as the arm straps. I decided to give escaping one last try and managed to snag the arm strap on the handle and pull the strap over my elbow. I was finally free. Once I had got the arm muff off I texted my back up to tell them they weren’t required. I looked at the clock my short SB session had lasted two and a half hours! :!:
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Re: Saturday mistake

Unread post by Stahlketten »

Jimdini,
A few things jumped out at me when I first read about your "misadventure":
1. The degree of complication and amount of restriction in your description of toys.
2. The extreme short duration of your intended session before you wanted to be free.
3. You rapid use of a mechanism before considering all the options available to you.

These factors seem a bit odd to me but perhaps that is worthy of another thread on the subject of how our preferences differ so much.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stahlketten wrote:A few things jumped out at me when I first read about your "misadventure":
1. The degree of complication and amount of restriction in your description of toys.
2. The extreme short duration of your intended session before you wanted to be free.
3. You rapid use of a mechanism before considering all the options available to you.
Stahlketten,

1, This is because I like restrictive bondage and as a result of feedback on this and other sites over the years.
2, Usually I would have remained bound like this for forty minutes to an hour but I was starting to feel overheated and uncomfortable so I wanted out.
3, Blind panic I am afraid (see 2), this was the order they occurred to me.
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

I was thinking that to round up all the toys would take about 15 minutes in my house.
Then to apply all the toys would be perhaps another 15 minutes so that all was making me wonder if an hour in bondage would even make it all worthwhile because after that Is actually getting out again, putting things away and also cleaning up.

Glad you got free with no lasting consequences.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stahlketten wrote:I was thinking that to round up all the toys would take about 15 minutes in my house.
Then to apply all the toys would be perhaps another 15 minutes so that all was making me wonder if an hour in bondage would even make it all worthwhile
My toys are all kept together, so it is usually just a quick rummage through for the items I want ;) . Usually I can be fully restrained within ten minutes, and I find that around an hour in bondage is about my limit these days (old joints), after all I want to enjoy the rest of what life offers not just the bondage. :D

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

If you were not bound so strictly perhaps you could last longer than an hour?
For me, it is mostly the psychology behind the bondage: The idea that I am unable to get free whenever I want.
It usually takes me about a half hour to an hour to even get into the realization that I am really chained up and unable to remove any of the jewelry unless my Jailer complies. It takes less time if the bondage is more strict, but then there is also les time to enjoy the experience (or suffer the boredom).

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stahlketten wrote:If you were not bound so strictly perhaps you could last longer than an hour?
For me, it is mostly the psychology behind the bondage: The idea that I am unable to get free whenever I want
I have spent over four and a half hours with just my hands cuffed behind my back. :roll:
This was longer than I would have set myself, but as you say the knowledge that you are not going to be able to free yourself sinks in and you realize you are truly a prisoner at the mercy of your keyholder! :o

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jimdini wrote:I have spent over four and a half hours with just my hands cuffed behind my back. :roll:
This was longer than I would have set myself, but as you say the knowledge that you are not going to be able to free yourself sinks in and you realize you are truly a prisoner at the mercy of your keyholder! :o
So how did four and a half hours in handcuffs come about? What else was going on during that time?
I have spent many hours completely bored but unable to remove any of the chains on me and unable to go anywhere or do anything else. It was with a lady who seemed to really like the idea of keeping a prisoner chained up and helpless even if she had no plans to do anything to them.

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Jimdini »

Stahlketten wrote:So how did four and a half hours in handcuffs come about?

This was many years ago. My female cousin was staying for the summer holiday and being rather nosey she had been into my bedroom and found a pair of Alcyon handcuffs. Seeing me sunbathing in our garden she came out dangling the cuffs from her hand. To cut a long story short, she cuffed my hands behind me and then went back in to the house and locked the door so I couldn’t follow her.
Stahlketten wrote: What else was going on during that time?
I didn’t want the embarrassment of having to explain how I came to be walking around in swimming trunks with my hands locked behind me. So I just spent my time either sitting on garden furniture or trying to get my cousin to let me in the house.
In anticipation of your next question, yes she was interested in bondage and we had a fun summer. Unfortunately the next year she went to Australia and met a guy and got married. :(

Stahlketten
Strict Strappado

Jimdini wrote: ..... To cut a long story short, she cuffed my hands behind me and then went back in to the house and locked the door so I couldn’t follow her.
Now why did you have to cut a good long story short???
Sounds like she had a wonderfully mischievous mind!