A warning... when its been a while, take care

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

A warning... when its been a while, take care

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

Hi everyone. Im here telling the tale so obviously I emerged unhurt from this. Physically anyway, though not without personal cost.

If you have been out of bondage for a few months, as my home life has required, its best not to dive headlong back into it when you finally get a weekend to yourself home alone.

Knowing it woukd be many more months before getting another chance I let my cock rule my head when choosing my scenario and went for the full works. Attic.San Quentin Chastity. Full hood locked over spandex hood. Sensory deprivation, chained and locked to part of the house' timber frame. Extra belts, elbows, vibrating buttplug. Locks on everything that will take a lock.

Ice release. No safety backup as Id done this before.

Long and short of it being this. Id done this tie before so thought I could get back out, but a few months out of practice and out of shape meant getting in was fine but getting out again wasnt and My SO (who thought I had given up bondage as shes not into it at all) found me after much distress and a week later Im (quite rightly) not forgiven.

Please everyone be careful with backups, but also remember youre not always going to be as flexible as you are right now. And in can lead to trouble. I was lucky she didnt call me in as missing and that it was her and not the emergency services that found me.
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

Smiley
Unfettered Newbie

Re: A warning... when its been a while, take care

Unread post by Smiley »

Hang on, your wife hasn't forgiven you for still wanting to do bondage?

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Re: A warning... when its been a while, take care

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

No, my wife still hasnt forgiven me for endangering my life. I was lucky I did it the day she came back from a trip away. Had it been at the start of her trip I couldve been like that for days or had the emergency services called to find a missing person. Either way not cool. She couldnt get hold of my on the phone, had to search the house for me....she didnt know what she might find and was terrified.

She doesnt "get" bondage, at all. Its the only thing we dont share really!
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....