Fun session

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Fun session

Unread post by Petrajane »

Well, this weekend decided to spend a little time restrained and on a timer.

Dressed in red satin and lace bra, red satin slip, panties, black tights, white firm control pantie girdle, heels and satin blouse.
Set up the laptop with Qwerty22's bondage timer program set to 45minutes and a magic wand also set to 45minutes. Tied myself to a steel framed chair at the ankles, a belt around my waist secured me to the chair and bondage ropes fastened off to the wide and to just above my knees, pulled my legs apart. I added a neck brace and strap to keep my head up and difficule to move.

The magic wand was strapped in place, turned on ready for the timer to kick into action, and was tight against my crotch.
A blindfold was added as was an over the head ballgag and once the blindfold was pulled into place over my eyes, my wrists were fastened behind my back, ziptied to the frame of the chair underneath the wooden seat. And there I was, blind, unable to make much of a noise and the neck brace made it difficult to swallow which meant every time I did, the bondage timer prograqm picked up the movement and added time to the countdown meaning I'd be there for longer.

Which would happen first I wondered, would the bondage timer run out, or would the timer on the magic wand kick in first?

The magic wand of course, every time I swallowed, the webcan picked up the movement and added time to my session and the next thing I knew the wand kicked in and I was lost in the first of several vibration sessions, causing me to orgasm, and of course, writhe, all of which just added more time before the release occured.

Result, wet tights, wet pantie girdle, very wet panties and drool everywhere and an absolutly fantastic session.
4.jpg

Jimdini
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Fun session

Unread post by Jimdini »

Sounds like you had lots of fun :lol: , How much extra time in bondage did your enjoyment cost you :?:
Never confuse your ambition with your abilitues, if you can't free yourself who will?

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Re: Fun session

Unread post by Petrajane »

Jimdini wrote:Sounds like you had lots of fun :lol: , How much extra time in bondage did your enjoyment cost you :?:
Oh I did thanks!

Not sure, never noted the time when I "went under" and being blindfolded meant I couldn't see how often the timer increased. Can't have been too long as I wasn't hungry when I was released...

But my panties were soaked and I ended up in the shower to take them off without spoiling the carpets! :roll: