Re Condom as a release tool...

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
Kimkislut
Unfettered Newbie

Re Condom as a release tool...

Unread post by Kimkislut »

Hiya, I'm new to this and was after some thoughts if you think this might be fun for you to try? (you might have tried it already). Let me create the scene for you.... I'm a slim athletic CD dressed in high black high heels (Mary Jane 4 inch) with black hold ups, black thong, Micro skirt, black lacy bra, and a school shirt tied up at the waist to show off my mid drift, oh yes and a collar lead and a blonde bob wig! I feel sexy as hell!! :D

So, to make more even hornier, as you can appreciate, I love to be tied too.

So i'm the kitchen (there's a reason to be there, easy to clean floor), i'm on my knees with my feet behind me (Leather ankle straps with chains) hold my ankles to a very heavy and small table that is pushed up against the kitchen cabinet, so I can't move backwards at all. Taped to the table is a dildo, that is quite big (for me) and it takes me a while to get my arse stretched/warmed up enough to get it all the way in fully (it hurts a bit as it's a bit too deep for me at the moment). Above me is a garden cane with a condom attached to it - i'll cum (excuse the pun) back to that later.

My collar is on and the lead runs down my back with the dildo going through the handle (This means my head has to be kept up or I choke with the collar a bit). I then put my leather wrist straps on that has chains and clips them onto each other in front of me. I can just reach the floor with fingers - I get a bit choked but okay.

So back to the condom - over a few days (week maybe more) I collect my cum, I have a wank in a condom, then everytime I have a wank, I keep the cum and put it in a condom, I also add the odd bit of spit for good measure - it makes for a lovely cocktail of cum and spit.

I then place the handcuff key in the condom full of cum/spit, tie this to the garden cane with some string, so its nice and tight. This is then suspended above my head.

So key in condom on the string, legs chained to the table, dildo pressing on my asshole, collar tight and lead holding my head up! i'm ready! i click the padlock shut on my chained wrists!! OMG! so horny at this point!! the nerves are going and i feel that rush of adrenaline - my cock knows it too!!

So the fun begins - I have to try to get to the condom teat with my mouth, but it's just to high for me!! I have to ease my self onto the dildo, so i can reach the cum soaked key in the condom! slowly i feel my arsehole giving way - what a feeling - i also love the taste of condoms, so can't wait to suck it( when i eventually take the dildo in full) - About halfway - I think but my ass is stretched and it goes it even deeper, now!! i struggle to reach the condom above neck now straining on the collar!!

I'm now so turned on and I really want that cum! I know I have to really give it everything, I ease back even further, it feels too deep and i'm now able to lick the condom! so close! it sways, I wait for it to settle a bit, I push back, so deep but I can now get it in mouth! perfect, ass full and condom in my mouth - I can feel the cum and spit, as I suck it - the key too! I lick it and suck it again and again!

So it's now my favourite part, I bite the teat of the condom, the cum and spit dribbles into my mouth - oh yes! It tastes so good! I suck it gently, more and more fills my mouth. I swallow what I can but the rest dribbles down my chin, over my body and onto the floor below. I then turn my attention to my freedom! I bite the condom, releasing the key, onto the floor. Do I want to be free right now. I also love to lick the cum of the floor when im done and usually cum all over the floor as well!! feeling all satisfied!

Love

Kimkislut
x
Dress me, Tie me, use me!

Kimkislut
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Re Condom as a release tool...

Unread post by Kimkislut »

Hi Devious,

lol - that could happen but I do have a plan for that - I usually tape a key to my body with body with black duct tape - so somewhere I can get to if I struggle a lot - it works but it hurts lol xx

so glad you liked my situation - its really fun to do!

kimki

xxx
Dress me, Tie me, use me!

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Re Condom as a release tool...

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Hey Kimkislut,

Apologies, I removed my post thinking it was nonsensical only to realize it was fine.

There's a couple of things that go straight to my RL *ick factor, as in not for me. But
I can read it and be quite entertained :) Ex: M/m stuff is fine when I read it from the
dominants POV and there's a fair bit of psychological mind fuck of the sub in play.

Anywhoo, glad you are having fun with your kinks and have safety measures in place.

Happy bondages,
- d_g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"