Looking for some self bondage dares !!!

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
DareMe28
Unfettered Newbie

Looking for some self bondage dares !!!

Unread post by DareMe28 »

I’m new here and am looking for some risky public self bondage dares I’m 28 years old male. I live in a small town but the risk of getting caught in self bondage turns me on so badly I’m open to recording my self bondage or doing nude dares and taking pictures to so please feel free to leave a dare I really hope I’ll get some.

d3vious.g3nius
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Looking for some self bondage dares !!!

Unread post by d3vious.g3nius »

Please be careful with you "public" dares... you have no idea how easy it is to be charged as a "sex offender", and placed on the database. If that happens, your life will be very very difficult, this I can assure.

- d.g
"I am not helpless, I'm simply restrained at the moment!"

vm1971
Chair Bound

Unread post by vm1971 »

Years ago, not on a dare, just my own desire to do riskier things, I did a bound-hobble up and down the alleyway at around 3am behind my house. Fully crossdressed in 5" heels and very tightly bound. Hobbled with my thighs tied together, knees tied together and a 6" ropebar connecting my ankles. I had leather cuffs binding my wrists behind my back, was wearing a rope harness pinning my arms to my body, two vibrating bullets wedged in my crotch and a giant ballgag with duct tape over top. I had to hobble all the way up the alleyway to get the key for the lockbox back at home which had the keys for my wrist cuffs.

There were two close calls during this adventure. The first was a coyote in one of the backyards. Good thing that coyote didn't understand what kind of helpless prey I was or that there were more of them which would have made them brave. The second was a car coming down the alleyway. I quickly (as quick as I could) hobbled over behind a trashcan and crouched down until it passed.

You could take this as a dare but this was also the last time I did such a scenario given these close calls.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

i dont know if this counted as 'brave enough' but i dont plan going crazy. But im park my car infront of my house. So im planning to selfbondage inside the car. The challenge is to make sure others dont notice me inside the car. Ofcourse there huge risk of staying in car for too long so im make sure the car window has enough way for air to get in and out. But the challenge is im planning to use vibrator but im afraid some one will notice the noise( and my gagged muffled voice). Im planning to do this at night where less crowd and less hot while 'enjoying quite night'. Next step probably doing at underground parking lot. The challenge other than people would notice me, avoided security guard and, crime. Who know, anything can be happened there. Later probably on middle of town at night. Im planned on back alley where less people and shop.

But my car is compact type, my goal actually either get tied up in the trunk or, if i had big van, i can squirm inside it with all window covered up.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Haruka wrote:i dont know if this counted as 'brave enough' but i dont plan going crazy. But im park my car infront of my house. So im planning to selfbondage inside the car. The challenge is to make sure others dont notice me inside the car. Ofcourse there huge risk of staying in car for too long so im make sure the car window has enough way for air to get in and out. But the challenge is im planning to use vibrator but im afraid some one will notice the noise( and my gagged muffled voice). Im planning to do this at night where less crowd and less hot while 'enjoying quite night'. Next step probably doing at underground parking lot. The challenge other than people would notice me, avoided security guard and, crime. Who know, anything can be happened there. Later probably on middle of town at night. Im planned on back alley where less people and shop.

But my car is compact type, my goal actually either get tied up in the trunk or, if i had big van, i can squirm inside it with all window covered up.

Actually reminds me of a time when traveling across state and was made to wear a straight jacket in the passenger seat while ankle cuffed. First pseudo-public bondage we have done and was very exciting. Rode like this in the freeway for several hours.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

lotharj wrote:Actually reminds me of a time when traveling across state and was made to wear a straight jacket in the passenger seat while ankle cuffed. First pseudo-public bondage we have done and was very exciting. Rode like this in the freeway for several hours.
Wow that sounds like a lot of fun, I love straight jackets. Most I've done is been handcuffed, wrists and ankles, and had a hood on (so I couldn't see). It was the dead of night in the country so nobody could see into the car but it was a fun drive (I was in the back seat) out to a friends place.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Tesgri wrote:
Wow that sounds like a lot of fun, I love straight jackets. Most I've done is been handcuffed, wrists and ankles, and had a hood on (so I couldn't see). It was the dead of night in the country so nobody could see into the car but it was a fun drive (I was in the back seat) out to a friends place.
Love the hood idea! I definitely do think bondage in a car is a good place to start as Huraka is suggesting for a good dare. When my owner and I discussed the straight jacket in car in the daylight, we were reasonably confident that as long as no genitals where showing there is nothing illegal about it. I was so embarrassed (and excited) though while my owner derived pleasure everytime a trucker slowed down and gaped.

Also we have on occasion gone to a state park and find a remote enough location to play. We started with a small tent and then graduated to just playing in tall grass fields or caves.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

lotharj wrote:Also we have on occasion gone to a state park and find a remote enough location to play. We started with a small tent and then graduated to just playing in tall grass fields or caves.
The wife and I love to go to provincial (state) parks and have some fun. If you check out my dA (in my signature) we've done plenty outdoors. I'm not like super exhibitionist but if one or two people see that's fine by me.

I've often wondered what it'd be like to see someone else doing the same kind of thing, or having a kink friendly person find us, and just what kind of conversation would ensue?

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

lotharj wrote:
Haruka wrote:i dont know if this counted as 'brave enough' but i dont plan going crazy. But im park my car infront of my house. So im planning to selfbondage inside the car. The challenge is to make sure others dont notice me inside the car. Ofcourse there huge risk of staying in car for too long so im make sure the car window has enough way for air to get in and out. But the challenge is im planning to use vibrator but im afraid some one will notice the noise( and my gagged muffled voice). Im planning to do this at night where less crowd and less hot while 'enjoying quite night'. Next step probably doing at underground parking lot. The challenge other than people would notice me, avoided security guard and, crime. Who know, anything can be happened there. Later probably on middle of town at night. Im planned on back alley where less people and shop.

Actually reminds me of a time when traveling across state and was made to wear a straight jacket in the passenger seat while ankle cuffed. First pseudo-public bondage we have done and was very exciting. Rode like this in the freeway for several hours.
wow i love to have that experience. Being tied up in car and have a long trip is one of my 'dream' but sadly i has no trusted partner to do this. So for now i stick to selfbondage first.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Tesgri wrote:
The wife and I love to go to provincial (state) parks and have some fun. If you check out my dA (in my signature) we've done plenty outdoors. I'm not like super exhibitionist but if one or two people see that's fine by me.

I've often wondered what it'd be like to see someone else doing the same kind of thing, or having a kink friendly person find us, and just what kind of conversation would ensue?
Great pictures!! I noticed you are far more of risk taker than I, however, Winnipeg is likely a lot more progressive about such things than here in the southern US. I have a lot of crazy public sex stories from my trip to Calgary and being at a 2 day rave there. :). I believe they even allowed prostitution up there at the the time.

If I ran into a someone in bondage in public I likely wouldn't engage. My owner is extremely protective and jealous of me and other woman hence I'm dominated almost continuously. That and I did enjoy a good self bondage scene and not sure if I would want someone to interfere. Seems good in fantasy, but I have almost been caught once and it was fairly traumatic to me. I'm still in the closet, so to speak, and a good smart phone and tiktok could ruin my career.

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Haruka wrote: wow i love to have that experience. Being tied up in car and have a long trip is one of my 'dream' but sadly i has no trusted partner to do this. So for now i stick to selfbondage first.
I think your idea is wonderful and a good self bondage dare. I did tie myself in a girlfriends car once (wore regular clothes, barefoot) and wore a thin choker which I locked to the head rest post, cuffed my ankles and passed the chain through the lower seat adjustment bar and cuffed my hands with the chain through the door handle. It was very exciting for me, however, very shocking for her and it didn't go anywhere good. Our relationship went downhill from there

Get some duct tape and some black fabric to cover the windows, a nice panel gag, and enjoy your vibrator! As long as no one can see you, you aren't don't anything illegal and to heck with the noise! Be safe and lock the doors!

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

lotharj wrote:Great pictures!! I noticed you are far more of risk taker than I, however, Winnipeg is likely a lot more progressive about such things than here in the southern US.
Thank you :)

I guess it varies, I don't think we're very progressive - we just hide well. In terms of legality perhaps, since what we do isn't considered illegal here (not sure on elsewhere) but all it takes is one wrong person to see you and you got the cops on you. And that's just a hassle at best.
lotharj wrote:That and I did enjoy a good self bondage scene and not sure if I would want someone to interfere. Seems good in fantasy, but I have almost been caught once and it was fairly traumatic to me. I'm still in the closet, so to speak, and a good smart phone and tiktok could ruin my career.
That is a valid point, a lot of us have the fantasy of being caught but if it actually happened it would be mortifying. I'm reminded of the couple close calls I had in the past, but those were all family (not sure if that's worse or not).

lotharj
Chair Bound

Unread post by lotharj »

Tesgri wrote:
I guess it varies, I don't think we're very progressive - we just hide well. In terms of legality perhaps, since what we do isn't considered illegal here (not sure on elsewhere) but all it takes is one wrong person to see you and you got the cops on you. And that's just a hassle at best.
lotharj wrote:That and I did enjoy a good self bondage scene and not sure if I would want someone to interfere. Seems good in fantasy, but I have almost been caught once and it was fairly traumatic to me. I'm still in the closet, so to speak, and a good smart phone and tiktok could ruin my career.
That is a valid point, a lot of us have the fantasy of being caught but if it actually happened it would be mortifying. I'm reminded of the couple close calls I had in the past, but those were all family (not sure if that's worse or not).

In most States here the indecent exposure law is written as "performing an act in public for self sexual gratification". That leaves the door open for a lot of things beyond just nudity. From there it can escalate as a "sex offender" in which your life as a white collar worker ends.

I was sorta caught by a roommate's boyfriend in college. Couldn't stop laughing and was actually saying he would grab his camera and be right back to take pictures. I got out quick before he came back and denied everything.
Thankfully this was before smartphones were everywhere, otherwise this could have gone very wrong in many different ways.

Tesgri
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Tesgri »

lotharj wrote:I was sorta caught by a roommate's boyfriend in college. Couldn't stop laughing and was actually saying he would grab his camera and be right back to take pictures. I got out quick before he came back and denied everything.
Thankfully this was before smartphones were everywhere, otherwise this could have gone very wrong in many different ways.
Wow sounds like he's a bit of an ass. My first response would be to ask if someones okay. Glad you managed to escape that unharmed.

Only times I've been caught was by family (and they know my interests) and they backed off when I told them to give me a few minutes.

Haruka
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Haruka »

lotharj wrote:
Haruka wrote: wow i love to have that experience. Being tied up in car and have a long trip is one of my 'dream' but sadly i has no trusted partner to do this. So for now i stick to selfbondage first.
Get some duct tape and some black fabric to cover the windows, a nice panel gag, and enjoy your vibrator! As long as no one can see you, you aren't don't anything illegal and to heck with the noise! Be safe and lock the doors!
Thanks for the advice! im gonna do this step by step while slowly raise the level and later where i can go after that.

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

For a log car trip, say over 4 hours, here is one I have enjoyed a few times.
1 st, I get dressed in panties, a all in one foundation girdle, then a tight corset.
I get a light weight chain and lock it around my waist.
Then I dress as normal, paints, shirt etc.
Now the keys for the lock is in the bottom of my suit case, so, I can not reach them
until I get to my destination. I make sure I drink some juice and plenty of Coffee before
I leave. t can get interesting after the first hour two on the road. I have added an adult
Diaper on a few trips, and sitting in a juicy one is a whole other story.
When I get to my Hotel, I can unpack and unlock as needed.
Try it some time.
Rader

dungeonmouse51
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dungeonmouse51 »

You would be surprised how little drivers actually see while driving. Luckily but sadly, they are noticing even less now than they did some years back since many of them now are texting! I've done my share of driving with collar and cuffs. All I've ever gotten is a quick double-take and those are few and far between.

Fifty Shades brought bondage into the public discourse. People are getting more tolerant of odd fetishes. Probably not as tolerant or as quickly as some of us would like but the pendulum is swinging in the right direction. Numerous studies have shown that a majority of both men and women have bondage fantasies of some sort. So, your odds are better than 50-50 that the person who glimpses your manacled hands on the steering wheel will think "That is so cool. I wish I had the guts to do that."

Stay calm and drive on!
Hard steel on soft shin
Chains rattle as my limbs move
Free to live as me