Sweatshirt/Hoodie bondage

Sometimes you just have to do things yourself.
dergon
Unfettered Newbie

RE: Sweatshirt/Hoodie bondage

Unread post by dergon »

Hi all,To me, sweatshirts and hoodies seem to be a perfect self bondage too - they have a hood with a drawstring for tightening it, and a nice front double ended pocket which looks perfect for restricting arms and hands!My current self bondage strategy using a hoodie is as follows:Firstly, apply any other self bondage you may wish - e.g. tying your feet up to the ends of your bed, or tieing up your ankles and legs.1. Put the hoodie on, but dont place your arms through the sleeves2. Using some string, tightly tie the ends of the sleeves (before the elasticated part) tightly shut, so you could not get a hand through them3. Put the hood of the hoodie up4. Pull the hoodie strings at the front until the hood tightens to whatever point you like (completely unable to see, just your eyes and nose, or just the main part of your face for embarassment) and tie a good knot. It should be sufficiently tight such that no amount of force can get the hood down5. Now, pull the hoodie strings round to the back of your head round your neck, and tie as tightly and nastily as you can. This seals the hood round your neck, so you cant get the hood down, cant take the sweatshirt off and cant wriggle free.6. Pull both the hoodie arms through the front pocket to their opposite sides and pull both from opposite ends of the pocket. In the middle of the pocket, the sleeves should meet and cross, with the ends of the sleeves continuing out the opposite ends of the pocket.7. Prepare a nice tight cinching loop and place this around the middle sleeve meeting place in the pocket.8. With the top part of the hoodie sealed, its now time to secure the waist . Get a nice strong belt or rope, and run it through the front hoodie pocket and pull it as tight as possible and lock it/knot it. This keeps the hoodie now nicely in place. This can be a little tricky, as you have to do it with your arms sticking out the bottom of the sweatshirt, and thus closing the hole they stick out from, but it is possible to do it!9. Pull your arms back into the sweatshirt, align it nicely, and push your arms through the sleeve holes. They'll continue through until the pocket and hit the tied up ends of the sleeves.10. Finally, and slightly trickily, use one of your stuck hands or your mouth to grab the remaining string for the cinching loop and pull and pull until it tightly binds your arms together inside the pocket.You will now be completely stuck! Your arms will be locked inside the hoodie pocket, unable to move (due to being bound together, the hands being sealed in and the waist strap preventing movement up and down). Your head will be completely locked inside your hood, with no way to get the hood down or escape out of it. The rest of your body will be helpless. Good luck escaping!-There's another slightly nice variant on this as well, using a straitjacket idea:1. Put on the sweatshirt and seal the hood as before2. Push your hands through the sweatshirt sleeves like normal sweatshirt wearing, so you can easily seal the waist of the sweatshirt using a belt or thick rope and tightly knotting.3. With the waist tightly locked and the hood tightly locked, pick up some string in one hand, and then pull both your arms back inside the sweatshirt through the sleeves, so they are once again under the sweatshirt4. Pull both of the sleeves fully inside the sweatshirt from the inside, by turning the sleeves inside out. The ends of the sleeves should now be inside the sweatshirt, along with your hands.5. Use the string you pulled in to very tightly tie the two sleeves together, as tightly and nastily as possible. You're done!Now you will be completely trapped inside your sweatshirt straitjacket. Your hands are safely contained inside, unable to escape out the sleeves, restricted by the tight sides of the sweatshirt, unable to escape out the locked-from-the-outside waist or hood. Your head is nicely secured and locked inside the hood. All you can do is struggle, and hope you can free the sleeves from the inside, but if you've done it right, you're stuck!Enjoy!

tiemeupalso
Hopelessly Suspended

Unread post by tiemeupalso »

you could also put the hoody on backwards,pull the hood up over yuour face and tighten the strings in back,put your hands in the pocket and handcuff then together behind you.your stuck till someone puts the key in the pocket,or you pull a long string into the pocket that has the key on the end.

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

Unread post by OneStrangeGuy »

[quote="tiemeupalso"]you could also put the hoody on backwards,pull the hood up over yuour face and tighten the strings in back,put your hands in the pocket and handcuff then together behind you.your stuck till someone puts the key in the pocket,or you pull a long string into the pocket that has the key on the end.[/quote]  Thats almost exactly the method that I use. First sweatshirt goes on backward, Hood goes up, and ties in front. Then another goes on the right way, tying the hood in back. Then hands are fastened behind me. I can breath through the hoods, but can't see or do much else. Most hoods are a double layer of fabric, so I'm well enclosed.

keyless
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by keyless »

Pullover sweatshirts (as opposed to the ones that zip up) make great toys, especially the ones with one pocket in front for both hands. I think they used to call that sort of hand warmer a 'muff', lol.

Anyway, I cut a small hole in the back of the pocket, right over where it sits on my belly button. When I want a little bondage fun, all I need to do is cinch up a belt with a nice fat D-ring over my navel and slip the hoodie on. Feed the D-ring thru the hole and it's a prisoner transport belt! One cuff looped thru the D-ring, in the pocket, ensure my hands stay in the pocket. I just leave my handcuff keys at home and go for a little walk, run, or stroll in the woods.

Simple, cheap and surprisingly effective.
So many people in the same device ...

dergon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dergon »

Thanks for the replies all, most interesting indeed and many things I hadnt thought of! I really love how much fun you can have with a good pullover sweatshirt!As a question, OneStrangeGuy, you mentioned having 2 layers of hoodies - whereabouts do you fasten your hands? In the pocket of the bottom layer hoodie?I also found you can nicely secure the neck without putting the hood up, by just pulling it tight, so the back of the hood surrounds your neck. Secure nicely and then hide the strings down the front of the hoodie, and no one is the wiser - great for going out in public, while still being secured and unable to get it off!Another interesting idea I saw was to sit with the knees up against the hood, take the hood string and pull the hood tight and knot it shut, then bring the hood string around the knees and secure. Finally, tie feet together, then take the arm sleeves, and tie the sleeves together between the legs. Pop you arms down the sleeves, and you're nicely restrained in a somewhat awkward position!

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

I didn't mention that I too like the pullover kind as apposed to the zip front kind. To be honest, I never really bothered much with the pocket in front, just fastened my hands outside of the shirt. I will have to do more with the pocket now that you have brought it to my attention. I also didn't give much attention as to how i tie the hoods. Simple overhand knot at the opening, and wrap the cord around my neck and tie it at the back of the hoods. Thus the first (Inside) shirt covers my face, since it's on backwards. The strings have a simple overhand knot at the back of my head, then the strings come around and are tied under my chin. This gives a nice tight closure around my head. The second sweat shirt, worn normally (With the hood opening in front) and tied in a similar manner as the first, in back of my head ensures that I can't get to the tie of the one underneath untill I get the outside one off first. I've used this method for many years.

dergon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dergon »

The nice thing with the pocket is it places a nice and comfortable restriction on the hands, trapping them in a small and safe area. Particularly great when done at the back, as you can make sure you cant get your arms/hands out of the initial position - no way to work them around your body or move them around. Even at the front, it keeps the hands in place and prevents them getting to anything else and stops you from being able to move them. Plus, it just looks nice (and can conceal the bondage), with both arms going into the pocket, as if just to keep warm. What knots do you use for securing the hood strings when they go round your head? I've struggled to find any particularly interesting knots which would take a long time and put up a challenge to being untied, but which could be untied eventually (without needing to damage the sweatshirts)

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

From my perspective, I have always tried to think of safety, and perhaps a "Panic factor". I have generally gone with a simple bow. it's quick and easy to undo if I have to. Of course, that's not usually the case when my hands are indisposed and I can't get to it. Then too, having to remove an outer layer just to get to the inner knot is another deterrent. In short, simple knots, but it's getting to them that makes my day.

sweatslayers
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by sweatslayers »

[quote="OneStrangeGuy"][quote="tiemeupalso"]you could also put the hoody on backwards,pull the hood up over yuour face and tighten the strings in back,put your hands in the pocket and handcuff then together behind you.your stuck till someone puts the key in the pocket,or you pull a long string into the pocket that has the key on the end.[/quote]  Thats almost exactly the method that I use. First sweatshirt goes on backward, Hood goes up, and ties in front. Then another goes on the right way, tying the hood in back. Then hands are fastened behind me. I can breath through the hoods, but can't see or do much else. Most hoods are a double layer of fabric, so I'm well enclosed.[/quote]  Holy cow...awesome :-) Somebody else has EXACTLY the same fetish as me...and I do the same thing a lot. Do you ever get on cam in the hoods? I do often. Usually layer up in 3-4 pairs of sweats too with full workout gloves. Layer up in the sweats, cut weight & sweat out at the gym, then go back/front hoodies for hours. Hope to hear!!!

Hogtie lover1497
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Hogtie lover1497 »

I may have to try this

walksonwalker2
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by walksonwalker2 »

In my earlier fetish days I sewed two sweatshirts together, bottom end to bottoms end, so that I could slip my legs into the arms of one then my torso and arms into the other. The top half had the arms sewn together too.I always did struggle explaining to my mother where my clothes had disappeared to, and how her machine needles ended up snapped. walksonwalker22009-10-22 15:26:53
Two's company, three's an orgy.

http://www.bondageharness.co.uk

OneStrangeGuy
Strict Strappado

I have a rather simple piece of clothing thing that I made a while ago. It's not really a hoodie or even a sweatshirt though. It started out as what was a pull-over shirt like sweater. It had a turtle neck collar, and long sleves that were turned back on themselves a few inches to make sort-of cuffs. I cut the few threads of stitching that held the sleve cuffs rolled back, and then stitched the sleves closed on the ends so that there was no escape for my hands. Then I found a knit watch cap. I stitched the bottom of the hat to the top of the turtleneck collar so that when I put it on my head is fully covered and my hands are traped in the sleves. It's pretty neat, but it needs something more on the bottom, and I haven't figured out what to do about that. 

dergon
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by dergon »

[quote="walksonwalker2"]In my earlier fetish days I sewed two sweatshirts together, bottom end to bottoms end, so that I could slip my legs into the arms of one then my torso and arms into the other. The top half had the arms sewn together too.I always did struggle explaining to my mother where my clothes had disappeared to, and how her machine needles ended up snapped. [/quote]This may be a bit of a silly question, but if the opening to the two sweatshirts were tied together, how did you get into your rather interesting sounding concoction?[quote="OneStrangeGuy"]I have a rather simple piece ofclothing thing that I made a while ago. It's not really a hoodie oreven a sweatshirt though. It started out as what was a pull-over shirtlike sweater. It had a turtle neck collar, and long sleves that wereturned back on themselves a few inches to make sort-of cuffs. I cut thefew threads of stitching that held the sleve cuffs rolled back, andthen stitched the sleves closed on the ends so that there was no escapefor my hands. Then I found a knit watch cap. I stitched the bottom ofthe hat to the top of the turtleneck collar so that when I put it on myhead is fully covered and my hands are traped in the sleves. It'spretty neat, but it needs something more on the bottom, and I haven'tfigured out what to do about that. [/quote]Perhaps you could make a small hole in the front and back at the bottom of the sweatshirt and thread through a strong piece of fabric when you are wearing it. When fastened tightly, this produces a nice sort of shorts effect around your legs while acting as a rather secure crotch strap!---------I really like the idea of trying to keep my hands stuck in the sweatshirt sleeves, tied into the front pocket, but I'm struggling with securing them such that I cant just pull my arms out of the sleeves and free them. Does anyone have any ideas?I'm also trying to work out ways to turn a sweatshirt into a straitjacket in a self-bondage situation, but so far my attempts of tieing the sleeves together with a slipknot round my back and trying to tighten it, thus pulling the sleeves together behind my back, have failed.

Tdenoo23
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Sweatshirt/Hoodie bondage

Unread post by Tdenoo23 »

I have been wearing the beyond yoga Workout Leggings and tank tops around for a while from a regular workout sessions and have never faced any kind of issue. Truly, their clothing is very good at soaking up all of the sweat and making me feel dry and fresh.