Locked again for the first time in a long time

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Locked again for the first time in a long time

Unread post by Ass_Whiplash »

So Mistress and I have really not been doing much in the lifestyle lately; health issues and just life in general happened and kink went to the back burner.

We've recently begun to reconnect with our dormant kinky selves and one of the first things She said was "I want you locked up". I got real strict real fast about not touching myself as of Sunday, and I dug out one of my old cages - a pink HTv2 (short) clone - on Wednesday, put it on, handed Her the keys, and that was that.

I'd almost forgotten how intoxicating it is to be denied like this, betrayed by my own libido and completely out of control, helpless, and at Her mercy. I lost some weight recently (went down from 260 lbs to about 200, yes I'm very proud of myself) and I think it actually is making the cage easier on my body. Knock on wood (If only I could get wood!) hoping that I don't develop any of the chafing-type problems I've had so many times with ball-trap cages.

I also started discussing a more secure full-belt solution with Mistress and She seems to be on board with the idea, so I'm pretty excited about that too.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Re: Locked again for the first time in a long time

After a week of denial, Mistress allowed me to cum on Sunday morning.

What's refreshingly different about this compared to most of the lockups we've done in the past is that this time I don't seem to have any injuries or damages from being caged. So after a good cleaning of me and the device, it went right back on.

I feel like I've taken a step toward achieving what I've wanted since I started playing with chastity over 10 years ago - for being locked to become my "normal", and for my keyholder's will, rather than my uncooperative body, to determine how long I stay locked and when I am released.
Male slave in Victoria, BC - collared, in chastity, and married to my Magnificent Mistress.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

All day yesterday, my first day re-locked, I barely felt the cage. We worked in our garden, played board games, and attended a BBQ with local bdsm group and I had exactly zero problems. I sat in the grass at my Mistress's feet without having to strain to avoid pinching or aggravating sore spots around the cage. Our was actually so unnoticeable that I was worried -what's the point of being locked if you don't even notice it?

Well no worries there! I woke this morning straining hard, definitely feeling confined, and even now having done what I can to calm my caged little friend, I'm definitely feeling horny and hot and bothered, and helpless to do anything about it.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Checking in again :)

I'm still locked; no new issues with the cage, which considering how hard it;s been on my body in the past, is pretty exciting on its own - it means I may be able to hope that being caged will eventually become my "normal" state, where I'll only be allowed out when Mistress chooses instead of when my body can't tolerate being locked.

I was allowed out on Sunday for cleaning and left uncaged for a large part of the day. Mistress made no mention of orgasm or other sexual release, and I just kept my hands where She could see them like a good boy, and enjoyed the feeling of fresh air and freedom on my little appendage.

Later in the afternoon She ordered me to masturbate and cum, which was a pleasant surprise; after Her going most of the day without mentioning it, I was pretty much resigned to locking back up with no release. And then shortly after that I was instructed to lock back up.

She's in the process of solidifying the rules but it sounds like every Sunday will be my cleaning day and, if I am to be allowed to touch, that will only be Sundays as well - but I should by no means expect an orgasm every Sunday, even if my conduct is exemplary.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Unlocked now, since Saturday night.

We had a long day driving out of town and back, and when we got home She took the cage off to check, and there was a little sore spot.

Interestingly not where I usually used to get them around the ring, but instead on the side of the shaft. It's possible that something got pinched or otherwise irritated from the hourd stuck in the same position driving, but whatever the cause, the cage has to stay off while it heals.

I'm still on my absolute best behaviour, though. No touching. Sunday we had our usual review/judgement/punishment/reward time and Mistress decided that She would neither punish me (even though I think I probably deserved a few stripes) nor reward me.

Instead She had me edge a few times, which feels really great until you have to stop instead of finishing.

I suspect I'll be on the honour system for most of the rest of the week, then back into the cage again. My next chance for an orgasm will be next Sunday; if not then, the Sunday after, and so on.

I already feel ready to beg but I know there's no point. Not until Sunday, anyway.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

So a bit of excitement: I ordered a "belt" belt (nothing fancy, just a Chinese one). I'm hoping it works out well enough to be kind of a "gateway" belt for me to explore doing chastity that way instead of cages, and it arrived in just over 2 weeks, even though the tracking had an estimated delivery date of Sept 9th.

Also, my little sore seems to be all healed up (I'm now pretty sure it was an ingrown hair, and I'm going to start trimming short instead of completely shaving to avoid that problem), so II'm sure Mistress will want me locked back up as soon as possible.

I have not had the chance to even try the belt, and probably won't until tomorrow, but it looks and feels decently heavy and sturdy, so I am hoping it works out ok.

I did have another belt-ish device (of similar origin, but it still had a u-shaped piece that want around/behind my balls and still caused some problems) and I had no issue with the waist belt of that, so I think/hope I should similarly have no problems with this, but we'll see.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Welp.

I got to try on the belt this morning, and it's WAY too big, even with everything adjusted as small as I can.

I still like the design so I've contacted the seller to see if they'll let me exchange it since I only tried on the waist part.

If not I'll have to sell it at a loss on eBay or something.

For now, Mistress has inspected me and cleared me to be locked back up, so I'm back in the little pink cage again.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

Good choice! I bought exactly the same belt a few weeks ago via AliExpress. The size was a best guess but I struck lucky and was able to wear it for about 36 hours straight out of the box.

The chains are about 3cm too short though which pulls the back of the belt down slightly awkwardly, but they're only held on by screws (accessible only when the belt is off) and the vendor said he could get me a price for longer ones if I gave him the size. Then I found a supplier that sold stainless steel twist link chain and bought a few lengths in different sizes one of which turned out to be exactly right, and some glue-lined heatshrink sleeving to cover them. When I have time I'm going to experiment with longer lengths (with a bit extra at the penis-tube end initially which can be cut back if not needed.

What wasn't clear in the pictures but is perfect for me is a little lug in the penis cover with a hole to which my PA piercing can be attached, making pull-out impossible.

The only remaining problem is that it pushes my testicles out sideways which is uncomfortable but not quite painful. If the tube went further forward before looping back it would help, or I might see whether some metal can be ground away at the sides of the tube entry. I see there's a model on the market with testicle shields which might be better in this respect.

It has a wide range of adjustment, but if it's still too large could you perhaps cut some of the overlap off at the back and shorten the plastic cover, or would the vendor supply just the waistband in a smaller size?

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

I thought about cutting the metal, but I'll wait to hear back from the seller about returns/exchanges first.

It really is too big, even with things adjusted as small/tight as possible (in fact I think I went a bit smaller than the waist band is supposed to, things weren't lining up quite right), I think I'd need to be at least 4 inches bigger around the waist, plus the curves in the waistband won't line up right.

Either I measured wrong (but I'm pretty sure not, I triple-checked before I sent them my measurements) or something got lost in translation, or they straight up made a mistake.

For reference, I measured around my waist at belly button height (36.75 inches = 93.3 cm) and hips (38.5 inches = 97.8 cm) and the closest belt size listed was 89 - 97 cm. Since I was really close to the upper end of the size range, I sent those measurements to the seller and asked which size I should order, and ordered that.

Anyway I will contact them again if they don't respond some time soon and go from there.

My lil pink cage will just have to suffice for now.

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

If you assemble the belt and measure round it, taking a shortcut across the front where the tabs dip down to lock into the penis plate, what does that come to? That would be a good guide as to whether you ordered wrong or they supplied wrong. Or I could measure the length of each waist band of mine and let you know that and the size I ordered. (Although I probably can't until after the weekend as I'm locked in it right now.)

I fitted the new chains, making them about 7cm longer than the old ones expecting that to leave a couple of cm spare but ended up using all that and could have used a bit more. I also tightened the back by one position and the result is good - it sits much better over my hips and the angle of the penis plate is such that my testicles aren't squeezed out sideways as they were before. I can still just about get the belt off over my hips but obviously with my PA ring attached to the loop in the penis tube I'm not getting out. With the belt off it just be possible to get a lubricated finger in to give myself an orgasm though. When I get back from holiday next month I'm going to diet and exercise more seriously again and when I've lost a bit of belly I think I'll be able to tighten the belt another hole at the front which should prevent that.

Anyone buying one of these belts, suggest you order an extra 10cm (4") length in the chains. Then fit it as follows (another person will be a great help). Undo the screws in the waistband and position the sides over your hips and adjust till they're 'balanced' front and back. Then refit the screws and connect the penis plate and adjust the chains to be comfortably taut. If the waistband can't reach the penis plate or is far too long then you have a problem - you might be able to adjust it at the back but it won't be comfortable over the hips and that's essential.

A final though about yours Ass_Whiplash: if the worst comes to the worst check out the online lasercutting services who can cut to order from CAD designs in a wide range of materials including up to a few mm of stainless steel sheet. You'll need to make the design by working from yours but if it doesn't look like you can get it sorted by the supplier it might be an alternative to selling and buying another.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Good news!

The supplier said first that they'd do an exchange, and then that they'd just send me a new waistband.

I remeasured to be sure (my waist is 93cm) and ordered the appropriate size (89-97 cm).

No idea when it will arrive but I'm doing great in my little pink cage for now, so I'll be patient.

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

Ass_Whiplash wrote:Good news!

The supplier said first that they'd do an exchange, and then that they'd just send me a new waistband.
Good news indeed.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

So another Sunday has come and gone, with no release; i'm now past week 3 and into week 4 denied (22 days since my last orgasm as of this morning). Since Mistress has mandated that I will only ever be allowed to edge or cum (or indeed touch my unlocked penis in any way other than for hygiene/medical reasons) on Sundays, this means I will go at least 4 weeks, which is as long as I've ever been denied in the past. A part of me hopes She just keeps on denying me, even though I desperately want to cum, too.

She had initially said on Sunday morning that I would be let out of the cage for most of the day, and probably be allowed an orgasm some time during the day. During our open discussion, I expressed that I only want to be allowed to cum if She actually wants, not because She thinks I have "earned" it. I don't want my chastity and releases to be transactional, that She would feel obligated to grant me orgasm just because I have "held up my end or the bargain".

We proceeded to have a busy day and evening and it was about 9pm when I reminded Her that I should probably come out for cleaning. She allowed it, and granted me just a few minutes ("hurry up, slut puppy!") to remove the cage and clean it thoroughly, as well as quickly wash and dry myself with a warm soapy cloth. She inspected me and noted a couple of very slightly red areas from the pressure of the cage, which were completely normal an hour later when we laid down in bed. I went to bed unlocked and when I woke up (terribly early, about 3am - how is it fair that I got woken up so early even without the painful locked morning wood?) I locked back in again right away (She'd told me I had to put it back on when I woke up in the morning) and dozed and slept until a more normal hour, then went about my morning duties of preparing Her coffee and watering the garden.

The cage is really starting to feel like home. I'm not in any pain from it and it doesn't seem to be causing any sores (I'm sure a big part of this is because I've decided not to shave but just trim short, so ingrown hairs should no longer be a concern). I think I'm doing really well with hygiene; my current strategy of taking a few extra minutes in the shower every day to scrub up inside the cage with plastic-handled qtips seems to be paying off, there was virtually no odor when I removed it. It's not even really uncomfortable, and really I feel very at peace, safe and protected, knowing that I'm locked and under Her control, right where I want to be.

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

So a thing happened yesterday...

I was in the bathroom at work trying to shake the dribbles of pee out of the end of my cage (ok maybe I was shaking a little harder than was absolutely necessary :oops: ), and I felt this little flush/blush and a kind of contraction/squeeze in the muscles inside and a whole bunch of goo came out. There was, like, zero pleasure, I wasn't "masturbating" the cage or anything, and I'm still stupidly horny.

Did I just trick my body into milking itself? It'd been over 3 weeks with no release of any kind, so things have definitely "built up" quite a bit.

Anyway I made sure to report it to Mistress, who understood that I was not trying to cheat the cage and was satisfied that I did not receive any unauthorized pleasure, and also pleased that I managed to "clear the pipes" so to speak, and that She doesn't have to worry about it "for a while". :D

Ass_Whiplash
Hopelessly Suspended

Status update!

After 4 weeks of denial, I was allowed to cum on Sunday, August 26. She even let me play with a prostate vibe while I stroked and it was a really awesome, powerful one that had me moaning like a total slut.

Once more I had a little raw spot so we left me unlocked until Wednesday morning, and I've been locked again since. Again I trimmed instead of shaving, hoping to limit or eliminate ingrown hair related issues, so far so good fingers crossed.

This weekend was a local fair (animals, agriculture, rides, junk food, etc, probably the equivalent of a county fair in the USA?) And Mistress really wanted to go because She hasn't been on amusement park rides in years.

She asked beforehand if I thought I should be unlocked (She was worried about me going on the rides with my cage on) but I said it would be fine, so I stayed locked and we went.

Aaaaand... The cage didn't get in the way at all! We rode nearly everything there, from crazy spinning things to the big tower that drops you, even a thing where I had to lie on my front and it was totally fine.

The only bad thing that happened was that Mistress banged Her tailbone going down a silly slide (poor Mistress!)

But I'm really starting to feel at home in my cage. I miss it when it's off, and feel natural with it on.

Still waiting on the replacement waistband for my belt, apparently something went wrong with the shipping and they have to resend, but I'm doing great in my little pink cage, so I can be patient and wait