Is the Carlilock thing so four years ago?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Is the Carlilock thing so four years ago?

Unread post by justDIY »

Oh wow, could be interesting for a lot of folks.

Good thing it's super easy to break into the combination lock boxes mostly used with the picture release type games. Even without breaking it, 4 digit combination is not hard to brute force guess.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

You will all be disappointed to know the site came back up. I was really hoping for some permanently chaste people.

I think it's time for wannabestuck to live up to his username. It's time to lock up and let others determine your fate for good! :twisted: :lol:

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by wannabestuck »

joe01 wrote:I think it's time for wannabestuck to live up to his username. It's time to lock up and let others determine your fate for good! :twisted: :lol:
I like where your head is at Sir. I am just waiting for the devices I ordered then plan to start a new session. This time o hope it goes well beyond the 7 months I had been voted up to before.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

wannabestuck wrote:
joe01 wrote:I think it's time for wannabestuck to live up to his username. It's time to lock up and let others determine your fate for good! :twisted: :lol:
I like where your head is at Sir. I am just waiting for the devices I ordered then plan to start a new session. This time o hope it goes well beyond the 7 months I had been voted up to before.
Keep talking like that and we can get you locked up for life! :twisted:

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Sent you a PM Joe.

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

New device arrived and has already been locked on. Shall I create a new session?

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Okay new session has officially kicked off as of 12noon CST. Here are my new links friends.

Requirement link:
http://carlilock.com/requirement.php?a= ... U0IipjPA==

Friend link:
http://carlilock.com/friends.php?a=OmM0 ... V4dXdwYzw=

I set the min/do not release duration's 5 weeks 6 days this time. Don't worry when the time comes for those releases I intend to click the random duration extend so I don't accidentally release myself again.

So feel free to get clicky with it!

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

At noon today I will have hit 5 full days in chastity thus far. And according to Carlilock I am already at 6 months and 4 weeks in votes. My old session was up to 7 months and it took 10+ days to achieve. This time isn't hasn't even been 5 and I am back to nearly my old time! So to any of you who have clicked and added time or any who have shared these links I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for allowing me to get back to where I was and thank you for seeing the value in keeping me stuck. I appreciate you all.

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

So after one week in lock up take a look at where I am at with votes and time so far.

http://imgur.com/3D1LgQI

What do you think? Long enough?

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

wannabestuck wrote:So after one week in lock up take a look at where I am at with votes and time so far.

http://imgur.com/3D1LgQI

What do you think? Long enough?
Most definitely not! That number get to at least five years... it is creeping closer and closer every day. :D

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

Wha??! Five years. People would have to click furiously to get it up to a number like that. And I can already feel their interest wain. I'll be lucky to see it hit one year at this rate.

joe01
Chair Bound

Unread post by joe01 »

wannabestuck wrote:Wha??! Five years. People would have to click furiously to get it up to a number like that. And I can already feel their interest wain. I'll be lucky to see it hit one year at this rate.
Is that a challenge?

Wouldn't it be so deliciously frustrating if that number got down to a day and you were looking forward to it? And then somebody and four of their friends at the last minute all add +6 hours. Five years is definitely possible.

wannabestuck
Tightly Hogtied

joe01 wrote: Is that a challenge?

Wouldn't it be so deliciously frustrating if that number got down to a day and you were looking forward to it? And then somebody and four of their friends at the last minute all add +6 hours. Five years is definitely possible.
I didn't mean for it to be a challenge. But if that's how you took it...

And seeing someone hit the timer on the final day is a possibility but hey I knew what I was doing when I locked those keys away and started that session. I just have to deal with it.