How big is safe?

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
MistressGuile
Unfettered Newbie

How big is safe?

Unread post by MistressGuile »

I have a slave/boyfriend who has recently shown an interest in chastity. We have done some research, and have found a device that looks pretty good. The problem I am having is that the cage that we are going to buy has a solid metal ring that goes around the base of the dick, and I don't know what size to pick.

The base of my slave's penis has a diameter of 1.75 in.
The cage that I am going to purchase comes with 1 of 3 sizes: 1.57 in., 1.77 in., or 1.94 in. I know that 1.57 is way to small, but will 1.77 in. work? Or is that too small and I need to get the 1.94 in. ring?

Some background info: I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom device that I am going to make my slave wear when I can find some less expensive ones somewhere else. This is the device I had in mind:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GQBWE ... 3HXR8FHXKC

My main concern is that I will be able to fit the ring around his dick, but then won't be able to get it off (warranting a trip to the ER, and a ton of humiliation that I do not want to experience).

If you have any suggestions, please reply as soon as you can, as I need to make up my mind very quickly.

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Re: How big is safe?

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

Hello MistressGuile, just to let you know, something I wished I had known about a long time ago was hinged rings. I now

have 2 devices with them, both Chinese , from Amazon. With the hinge, you can get out if needed, without trying to pull a

ring off. The hinge is covered by a piece of surgical tubing, which doesn't do away 100% with pinching, but helps A LOT.

Might be something to consider. As far as ring sizing, I have finally found a size that fits me, but it was trial and error. What

seemed to fit well sometimes, other times is too tight, and the other way around. Some Amazon sellers will sell you the

whole set of rings, then it should just take a week or so to figure it out. I'm guessing the 1.75" would be right, if its not a

24/7/365 thing, a little big isn't nearly as bad as too small, though. Hopefully Ive been of a little help...

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

I have had real good results with a device called "The Vice".
It is a plastic CD but with a part that keeps you from pulling
out. I have had it for about 2 years, and it works great; and
comfortable to wear, but it does let you know you are in a
Chasity Device.
Rae

MistressGuile
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by MistressGuile »

inallwaysbound wrote:I'm guessing the 1.75" would be right, if its not a 24/7/365 thing, a little big isn't nearly as bad as too small, though.
I would get a device with a hinged ring, but I just haven't found one that I like. I have found that a lot of them are plastic, and I don't really want a plastic device. Do you think that if I got a 1.77" ring, he would be able to wear it for a couple of days without taking it off?

RAE123 wrote:I have had real good results with a device called "The Vice".
It is a plastic CD but with a part that keeps you from pulling
out. I have had it for about 2 years, and it works great; and
comfortable to wear, but it does let you know you are in a
Chasity Device.
Thank you for your suggestion, but I researched "The Vice" a little and found that it was a little out of my price range. Also, as previously stated, I don't really want to get my slave a plastic device. Thanks for the suggestion!

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

If you measured roughly 1.75", I would think at least a couple days would be doable at 1.77". I scoured Amazon to find a

link to the cage I am locked in the most, and couldn't find the same one. I looked again at the one you are considering,

my Wife and I also looked at that model, but the end of the cage has a very large opening, in the center. If things get

squeezed through openings, it can get very uncomfortable. Even though that is the idea, this kind of uncomfortable just

isn't very easy to deal with. Chafing the swollen parts becomes an issue, and if this isn't a "forced" lockup, he may not

want to stay with it, because of the "not fun" pain involved. If you do go with that device, do a thorough search on

Amazon and Ebay, my last device was $47 shipped, other sellers were getting $159 for the same "made in Pakistan" one.

It pays to shop around on there...

Finally, everyone is different, but I think your "no plastic" idea is a good one. I have had around 15 different devices over

the years, and the 3 plastic ones weren't well-suited for 24/7 use. Plus there was something about plastic not feeling

secure at all. I am a novice fabricator/ machinist, so I like things I know I would have to work at to get out.

All in all, for the money involved, Id get the device you want, and get it on ASAP, if you both end up into it, you will wish

you had done it a long time ago. For the price of a restaurant dinner, you might end up with the best thing you have ever

owned.

thisisabind
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by thisisabind »

MistressGuile wrote:I have a slave/boyfriend who has recently shown an interest in chastity. We have done some research, and have found a device that looks pretty good. The problem I am having is that the cage that we are going to buy has a solid metal ring that goes around the base of the dick, and I don't know what size to pick.

The base of my slave's penis has a diameter of 1.75 in.
The cage that I am going to purchase comes with 1 of 3 sizes: 1.57 in., 1.77 in., or 1.94 in. I know that 1.57 is way to small, but will 1.77 in. work? Or is that too small and I need to get the 1.94 in. ring?

Some background info: I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a custom device that I am going to make my slave wear when I can find some less expensive ones somewhere else. This is the device I had in mind:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01GQBWE ... 3HXR8FHXKC

My main concern is that I will be able to fit the ring around his dick, but then won't be able to get it off (warranting a trip to the ER, and a ton of humiliation that I do not want to experience).

If you have any suggestions, please reply as soon as you can, as I need to make up my mind very quickly.
Chastity devices, unfortunately, are subject to the Goldilocks syndrome, and you may have to try a couple til you find one that is "just right".

My first device was a plastic hinged, and the 5 sized rings that came with it really helped me gain experience of best fun and fit. I know that's not your preferred option at the moment but its worth reconsidering.

If its your first device you should really err on the side of caution and go for the larger sized ring. It won't necessarily offer best security overall but for 30 bucks, it'll give you a good start and a good default first device.

Its worth noting that the cheaper steel devices aren't probably surgical stainless steel and not necessarily suitable for long term lock ups but again if you are looking to dip your toe...

As for trips to the emergency room, mens bits do tend to be a bit squidgy, and I wouldn't have thought you'd have a problem getting your man out of the medium sized ring if the cage is off.

Hope this helps!
New adventures.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

The base ring goes around ore than his penis. Did you measure around everything that will go through the ring?