How to make chastity inescapable

What do you mean it has 'only' been a month ?!?
danfurbiss
Unfettered Newbie

How to make chastity inescapable

Unread post by danfurbiss »

Hello!

I have been continuing my adventures in chastity, but have found that it is quite easy to pull out of my device, and that has me a little frustrated. I like chastity for the feeling of helplessness, the feeling that there is nothing I can do except wait for my key to be returned to me, but when I pulled out for the first time, I died a little on the inside.

Are there any good devices/accessories out there that stop pulling out? (I already know about SteelWerksExtreme, but their prices are a little outside of my budget at the moment)

I would be willing to invest in another device as long as it doesn't cost over $200 if that is any help

P.S. I know that a PA piercing makes escape virtually impossible, but I really don't want a piercing anywhere on my body, much less my member.

Here are a few pictures of my cock in it's cage: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxUKF ... W9Zc3NyNWc

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: How to make chastity inescapable

Unread post by RAE123 »

Check out a CD called "The Vice"
I have one, and it is impossible to pull out of it if
you put it on correctly.
Their prices are about in line with most others.
Rae

justDIY
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by justDIY »

Inescapable is in the mind. Self control, self discipline and honesty to yourself (or a partner) make it inescapable.

Without a piercing, pulling out is always possible. The penis is a flesh balloon filled with water.

Get a balloon and add some water. Apply soap or lube. Now try to find a way to clamp that balloon without breaking it.

If you can't trust yourself not to cheat then a piercing is key to enforcement.

happily_locked
Forever Mummified

Unread post by happily_locked »

Presuming that you have properly fitted yourself, so you cannot just slip your balls between the base ring and the tube portion, you can buy a small chain, which you can put around your waist, Pull it through itself, and attach the end to the lock on your chastity. Total cost under a dollar. I've found that small to very small devices are not only the most comfortable, but also the most secure.
You might find a small, secure device on DHGate.

1inmate
Chair Bound

Unread post by 1inmate »

I too can pull my member out of my device.

I have thought of a plan to add an athletic cup over the device itself that will not only prevent me from seeing my member, but also hopefully prevent me from being able to touch it to the point that I could pull it out.

As the plan progresses, it may involve a waist belt and leg straps

SergioUK
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by SergioUK »

The only way I've been able to make it inescapable was by getting a piercing. I have a Neosteel full belt and a Steelworxx Steelheart with optional retaining hook.

I've been able to achieve orgasm in the Steelheart after a day or two's abstinence by 'vibrating' the device but it prevents me from doing it to excess. I haven't managed an orgasm in the Neosteel but at present I'm a bit overweight (neglecting the gym while working long hours) so it's too uncomfortable for continuous use.