I know I'm posting alot... but this was fun

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

I know I'm posting alot... but this was fun

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

We tried our hand at duct tape mummification a little while ago. Did the usual, as you read about plastic wrap covered in 2 1/2 rolls of duct tape. We have a Darlex sleepsack, and I'm quite used to it. Pretty restrictive, but I was not ready for the duct tapes grip....

A few words of advice to anyone intending to try this:

1. Wear ear plugs. The sound of duct tape will almost blow your eardrums out while being wrapped around your head.

2. Have the breathing tube well-planned. Ours didn't work well, so we left my mouth open. Not as fun.

3. Plan on having a hard time laying down. We used an inflatable air mattress. I had to fall onto it, and ripped the tape
in the back a bit. Still super stuck though. Could barely move for 2 hours.

4. Make sure your scissors are not pointy. We had the right EMT ones from our previous adventures.

5. Get ready to be completely frustrated. After about 15 minutes of "alone time" it gets REALLY BORING.
Luckily, after the first hour of "supervision" to make sure everything was OK, She visited every 15 minutes.
Plus, She never got out of earshot. I did have a few electrodes hooked up to my tens unit, to keep interested..

6. You will be helpless. 100% helpless. If your partner has been upset with you for ANY reason, keep this in mind...
Toys you have been reluctant to use in the past can, and probably will be used now.

7. If you're at all interested in trying this, and have someone to help, GO FOR IT!!! I think it is one of the best
ways to be bound, as far as feeling helpless, stuck, and 100% dependent on your partner.

bizarrehobbies
Tightly Hogtied

Re: I know I'm posting alot... but this was fun

Unread post by bizarrehobbies »

Where are those pics. would love to see them.

inallwaysbound
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by inallwaysbound »

We didn't take any pics the first 2 times, she is a lot better at wrapping after doing it twice. The third time should come out very nice, be for a LOT longer duration, and have some pictures. Hopefully very soon, but we did have quite an adventure just a couple nights ago, so she may not be ready for a little bit. I haven't been able to get imgur to cooperate with me, I get 90% of the way registered, then it doesn't go any further. Ill have to figure that out. My photobucket page is a little too "public" for this kind of stuff haha...

Petrajane
Strict Strappado

Unread post by Petrajane »

inallwaysbound wrote:We didn't take any pics the first 2 times, she is a lot better at wrapping after doing it twice. The third time should come out very nice, be for a LOT longer duration, and have some pictures. Hopefully very soon, but we did have quite an adventure just a couple nights ago, so she may not be ready for a little bit. I haven't been able to get imgur to cooperate with me, I get 90% of the way registered, then it doesn't go any further. Ill have to figure that out. My photobucket page is a little too "public" for this kind of stuff haha...
Erm, you can upload images here if you wish, no need to expose your photobucket site. (I use one for my less private images, and a second registration, different name, email etc, for the CD/bondage images, though I could use my own website if I wished).

Just check out the Upload Attachment link below the Post a Reply box to upload your images.

BoundCharlotte
Chair Bound

Unread post by BoundCharlotte »

inallwaysbound wrote:
6. You will be helpless. 100% helpless. If your partner has been upset with you for ANY reason, keep this in mind...
Toys you have been reluctant to use in the past can, and probably will be used now.
I made this mistake a while back. (not that i had a choice, sir get what he wants) i was left bound for about 48 hours just being teased. My feet were left bare and he tortured them.