B & Q Pallet wrap

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

B & Q Pallet wrap

Unread post by tonyleeds »

For those of you interested in plastic wrap mummification in the UK, B & Q now sell large rolls of clear Pallet wrap for just £6.99.
I bought some yesterday morning and had two fun sessions yesterday afternoon and yesterday evening. It is really strong and you can get a really tight wrap using the wardrobe method. I got very hot and sweaty trying to break free. Had a wonderful time. Loved it (wife away for a few days so I will have another go today).

heavybondage
Chair Bound

Re: B & Q Pallet wrap

Unread post by heavybondage »

I've recently discovered the joys of strong pallet wrap. Take a look at these videos of me at https://vimeo.com/189422061 and https://vimeo.com/185222392

Sorry for the shameless self promotion but I thought people might be interested! ;)

HB

TiedupGent
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by TiedupGent »

Good old B&Q...always a great source for bondage materials...you can usually find me in the rope or duct tape or cable tie aisles ;-)

heavybondage
Chair Bound

Agreed. All the chains you can see padlocked around me above came from B&Q!

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

I had another fun session today. really tight wardrobe self bondage with an awkward, twist. I first wrapped the wardrobe as usual then wrapped each of my arms and my left hand. I then started to wrap myself as usual but first I reached behind my back in a reverse prayer position with my hands flat against my back between my shoulder blades, palms outwards. I did quite a thorough, very tight wrap from shoulders to my ankles. I then lay on my back to enjoy the bondage imagining that some lovely lady hade me at her mercy (I wish).
Eventually it was time to get out. I had thought that my right hand fingers would just be able to tear through the film to start y escape but I got my arms crossed the wrong way and my left, wrapped up hand was in the way. The wrap around my forearms was stuck to the encircling wrap.
I did get out eventually but for a long while I thought I was well and truly stuck. I was sweating buckets in the wrap by the time I got free but this didn't seem to make the wrap slip off more easily like clingfilm does.
Wonderful session though

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

heavybondage wrote:Agreed. All the chains you can see padlocked around me above came from B&Q!
You're so lucky. I don't suppose your jailer is looking for more prisoners? :)

heavybondage
Chair Bound

Several layers of tape including pallet wrap used in my recent mummification. You can watch it all unfold here...

https://vimeo.com/200568025

https://vimeo.com/201559806

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by RAE123 »

WOW, what a great session; I can only dream of something like that.
Where do you find the help needed to wrap you up like that, and how
long are you wrapped before getting out???
Rae

tonyleeds
Tightly Hogtied

That looks amazing. Very jealous

Hypercat
Forever Mummified

Unread post by Hypercat »

RAE123 wrote:WOW, what a great session; I can only dream of something like that.
Where do you find the help needed to wrap you up like that, and how
long are you wrapped before getting out???
Rae
I've seen part 2 :D
Should I spoil it?
PART DEMON, PART GODDESS, ALL CAT!