Mummification in Wooden Box- pt.2

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
mingmerciless
Unfettered Newbie

Wooden Box Mummification

Unread post by mingmerciless »

this is my favorite way to be encased. First, I'm completely encased in latex, including 2 dildos in the right places. Then, I'm fastened into the wooden box, the black strips on the sides heave wooden forms slid into them that contour to my body, rendering movement impossible. Then, I'm locked in for as long as master desires. Usually, over night.

mingmerciless
Unfettered Newbie

Mummification in Wooden Box- pt.2

here I am in m y box, all sung and ready to be fastened in with the wooden forms, and locked away.
Attachments
Bobbio-jo, encasement box 019_edited-2.jpg

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Mummification in Wooden Box- pt.2

Unread post by RAE123 »

Some time ago, I build a box similar to the one you have.
The only difference was the person inside the Box was forced to stand.
It had a Dildo attached to a crouch strap. It raised a lot of interest to
the person inside the box.
You did a first rate job on your box.
Rae

mingmerciless
Unfettered Newbie

Thanks for the reply, As I am in for extended periods of time, we decided on prone rather than standing, for obvious reasons. As the box turned out to be almost completely air-tight, due to the way the top is constructed, you see the 2 screened vents near my head, they are for computer type fans to give me air... a necessity! A second consideration was my husband being able to enjoy his "freedom' while I am locked away, we decided on his being in cock- chastity, so pleasure for him is not a possibility until I am released.

Cd Tammy
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Cd Tammy »

You say that you get locked in it overnight. Do you get any sleep?

lockedup4eva
Chair Bound

Unread post by lockedup4eva »

mingmerciless wrote:Thanks for the reply, As I am in for extended periods of time, we decided on prone rather than standing, for obvious reasons. As the box turned out to be almost completely air-tight, due to the way the top is constructed, you see the 2 screened vents near my head, they are for computer type fans to give me air... a necessity! A second consideration was my husband being able to enjoy his "freedom' while I am locked away, we decided on his being in cock- chastity, so pleasure for him is not a possibility until I am released.
This sounds like an amazing deal for you both! I trust his chastity keys are inside the box with you while youre locked away?

Lets hope he never gets the keyrings muddled up and locks your box keys inside with you...... (or not! If I was locked in a box like that id deliberately swap the keyrings so I got a longer sentence)
Please mistress, lock me up and take the keys....

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Are you ever gagged, while you're in there?