Fiberglass full body cast

All wrapped up and noplace to go, just the way you like it!
zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Fiberglass full body cast

Unread post by zoro_1969 »

just recieved 20 rolls of 10cm fibercast.. unfortunately I will have to wait a while before we have sparetime with kids away again for weekend :-( Thats hard folks! I saw some good new pics at chritinas + gregs hp cast your enthusiasm - bringing up spme good ideas.whish to live in the us - guess I would visit her at least once..greetings to them!
plaster,fiber,saranwrap,mummification is fun

tiedy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by tiedy »

wow that looks amazing  !! I don't think I'd be able to hack it though, I'd end up feeling too claustophobic 

michael mummy
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by michael mummy »

I wish I could find someone to cast me head to foot in fiberglass

gump2
Chair Bound

Unread post by gump2 »

Me too - i think there are some here, but we are unfortunately scattered all over the world. ;-)

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Thats trough, Gump.. Unfortunatelly...It is a pity.............

traveller1000
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by traveller1000 »

Three days wow what a experience

filador50
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by filador50 »

The best way for each of you to get the FBC of your dreams is to find a local like-minded partner and agree to reciprocate. 

wetsuited
Unfettered Newbie

Re: Fiberglass full body cast

Unread post by wetsuited »

Hey lockmeup427,

Where can get the pics form your various full body casts? Great look, and feeling!

Wetsuited

diaperedtight
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by diaperedtight »

More curious than anything, I have seen plaster/fibreglass casts before and in fact had a pair made for my legs to enable a foot problem to heal by the local hospital however, my question is for it to work in inescapeable bondage are the metal rods needed? Can the cast be that strong that you are truly helpless untill someone cuts you out? I am into bondage ect and know just how much power I can bring to bear against straps ect in particular the thighs and upper arms, would it be possible to break free eventually from a simple body cast?

DT

Abbacor
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Abbacor »

A properly constructed cast will hold you still for the duration until you are cut free. You will not be able to flex from the inside and break it. Again, that is with a properly constructed cast.
When you say "metal rods" I assume you are referring to the abduction bars, or more commonly known as spreader bars, between the legs or the arms-body. They are most commonly wooden rods set in place and covered with the cast material to provide extra stability.

Because plaster actually absorbs water to activate it then releases it again during the setting process, it might be possible for someone to break a plaster cast from the inside before the plaster is strong enough to withstand the force. Once a plaster cast has gone through the initial setting, which takes anywhere from 3 to 8 minutes depending on the plaster used, and it is then called a 'green cast', it is generally strong enough to hold someone still until it completes drying out over the next 48 to 72 hours (depends on ambient humidity) and achieves its final strength. This drying time is when a person might be able to break it from the inside with their chances steadily decreasing as time goes by. Of course, this can be prevented by simply making the cast thicker than needed, which will also lengthen the time it takes to fully dry out, or by adding abduction bars to help support the key weak spots being the hips and shoulders.

On the other hand the resin on fiberglass bandages only requires the presence of any moisture to activate, the more moisture the faster it hardens. Dunking a fiberglass bandage in water gives about 2 to 3 minutes before it becomes hard enough to not be able to work with any further, and about 30 minutes tops to achieve full strength once removed from its foil package in any case. Not dunking the roll in water will generally only and one or two minutes working time at best. The addition of abduction bars is generally not necessary on a well constructed fiberglass cast and tends to be a hold over from the days of only having plaster to work with, or with those who are not certain how to properly make a cast using fiberglass. The hips and shoulders are still key weak spots in a fiberglass cast, but the over-all greater strength and much shorter drying time of fiberglass compared to plaster usually make abduction bars unnecessary.

lockmeup427
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lockmeup427 »

All I know, is the three times I've been encased in 80+ well applied rolls of fiberglass casting tape, there was no way I was getting out.
I was totally dependent on somebody eventually cutting me out... :gag:
Last edited by lockmeup427 on 11 Jun 2012, 01:51, edited 1 time in total.

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

looks fantastic rigid :D :)
love it!

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

Wow!! That looks great; How long did it take for you to be put into the cast?
And how long did you stay in the cast? Was it comfortable to be in, even though you could
not move.
Rae

boundBinder
Strict Strappado

Unread post by boundBinder »

Is it possible and/or safe to be "mummified" in this stuff(legs together, arms pinned to body, gagged, blinded)? What about a hogtie?

ruru67
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by ruru67 »

boundBinder wrote:Is it possible and/or safe to be "mummified" in this stuff(legs together, arms pinned to body, gagged, blinded)?
Short answer: yes -- with enough padding between the limbs. Check out Fantacast and Cast Yout Enthusiasm -- just the free previews will give you an idea.

One of the Fantacast videos had one of the girls in a "straitjacket" cast (neck to waist, arms inside), mentioning that having her arms casted to her body was actually more comfortable than having the arms separately casted, as it gave them just a little more wiggle room.
What about a hogtie?
Again, it can be done. The risk is that a stress position is going to be much harder to take, and there's no fast way to get someone out of a body cast. You can take the stress off a rope hogtie just by cutting or untying the connecting rope, but casting doesn't have that option.

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

It is def. important to take care of a good position for the joints and limbs, because of blood circulation and nerve damages.
Keep in mind if hardend it does not give any space for movements, and a swelling might cause problems. ;)

lockmeup427
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by lockmeup427 »

RAE wrote:Wow!! That looks great; How long did it take for you to be put into the cast?
It took about four hours for three people to prep and encase me in about 90 rolls of fiberglass. This FBC was done by the team at Serious Bondage in SF. Filador50 has put me in several FBCs and working alone, it takes him about 7 hours to fully seal me in.
RAE wrote:And how long did you stay in the cast?
They finished up around 4:00 PM and started cutting me out the next day around 6:00 PM, so about 26 hours plus 4 hours putting me in and another 2 hours to cut me out. If I hadn't had to catch a flight home the next morning, I could have gone another couple days. I've spent up to 3 days in a Filador50 applied FBC.
RAE wrote:Was it comfortable to be in, even though you could not move.
It was an extremely comfortable FBC! Very tight and exceptionally rigid. For most of the 26 hours, they had me suspended and rotatinng slowly from a ceiling jig. With my eyes sealed up, I had no sensation of motion. Very strange yet very comfortable. As noted by Zoro_1969, body and joint position is critical to a successful multiday encasement.

Also, it's an exceptional amount of work for the caretaker to constantly monitor you to be sure you're both physically and mentally OK. Your mind plays some pretty strange games when you are totally incapacitated with absolutely no way to get out. You can just barely feel a tapping or scratching on the outside of the fiberglass shell you're sealed in to from your caretake to let you know somebody's stll there. With your ears plugged, sealed, taped and fiberglassed over, you almost can't hear anything either, further adding to the total isolation. I've also taught myself how to self install a Foley catheter which removes yet another normal sensation. With several days on a liquid diet preceeding the encasement and only given liquids while I'm inside the FBC, your bowels are empty and you only pass fluids with the Foley giving you no sensation of bladder movement.

The one demon I've struggled with is the loss of vision. Filador50 has had to open up the area sealing my eyes a couple times to avoid a total panic attack. As noted above, getting out of this fiberglass prison is no quick ordeal, several hours at the very least so avoiding a total panic attacks is one of your care taker's biggest task.

A lot of you have asked how to get this experience. Filador50 said it best in that you have to find a like-minded individual you can literally place the well-being of your existance in and be willing to recipricate the FBC experience to your care taker. Many things could go wrong and the end result would be your death... :(

RAE
Strict Strappado

Unread post by RAE »

lockmeup427;
Thanks for sharing your experience in the FBC. Being frozen in one position must be a mind boggling
experience. Like you said, without sound or site, and no other feeling, Your mind could really
start to play games on you.
I have been in a sensory Hood for a few hours, but you still have a sense of things going on around you.
With you are being suspended, you did not have the sensation of any movement or vibration around you.
I must take my hat off to you for taking the challenge, and the fact you have a support staff that can
wrap and take care of you for the time you where in the FBC.
I wish I could only be around to see it done first hand, that alone has to be an experience to behold. :)
Rae

zoro_1969
Tightly Hogtied

Hi,
i agree - it is quite hard to stand the sensory privation, cause sometimes hard starts to run and you feel somehow upset,but with an relaxing slow breathing this quite capeable.

And I do love the fixed felling, to be comletly under power of my wife... waiting what to come... :twisted: :D

Sdivine
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Sdivine »

I enjoy mummification as much as the next bloke, but I think three days would be a bit too much for me. Excellent pictures.