Not getting caught!

Pass the talc powder please!
KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Not getting caught!

Unread post by KinkyTrash »

Hey everybody! I have a question I need to ask. So... I am not living alone in my house. (To protect my privacy I will not be telling whom I am living with :geek: ) And I have a bunch of cans of liquid latex. I want to get to have some "playtime" with it. Because I am not alone in my household I do bondage sessions late at night. But to have a big session with liquid latex, I would have to wait for everyone to go to bed (Usually around 11 or 12.) then get setup, have a good session that is longer than it takes to get setup, and then get it all off of me and remove any evidence. I would like to do this, but I don't think I have enough time to have a worthwhile session before everyone gets up the next morning. Do you think this would be a long shot? Or would I have some chance of getting away with it without mortifying myself?

RAE123
Tightly Hogtied

Re: Not getting caught!

Unread post by RAE123 »

To be safe, why not check into a hotel far away from home, or at least the next town.
No one will bother you, unless you are still immobile when the Maid comes around.
Rae

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

RAE123 wrote:To be safe, why not check into a hotel far away from home, or at least the next town.
No one will bother you, unless you are still immobile when the Maid comes around.
Rae
I would have to be sure to put a do not disturb sign on the door. But... If I were to do that I would need some sort of plausible reason to be leaving. Plus I would have to lug around a bunch of cans of liquid latex in a suitcase. :| I might be able to do this in the future, but as for now I have clients for work that I will need to be in town to help. Any other possible ways?

KinkyTrash
Tightly Hogtied

Alright! I think I have found an opening to finally get some playtime! My roommate is going out of town on friday morning, and won't be coming back till sunday, late at night. I have finally caught a break! :D