Just had an idea

Pass the talc powder please!
bound4life
Tightly Hogtied

RE: Just had an idea

Unread post by bound4life »

Well I was reading some other stuff and I just had an idea. I was thinking of being tied up and placed into something latex or rubbery. I have read a bunch of stories about guys who are turned on by their wives having sex with other men. I don't like this idea but it would be great for this story.

To be tied up and placed into a blow up bed somehow. Then the wife will inflate the bed sealing you inside. Then you would hear and feel anything that your wife is doing a few inches above you. You could not see anything but that leaves your imagination to wonder who it is and such.

So what do you think, is it a good premise for a story? Any other ideas for how it might work?

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

I think it's a great idea for a story.Perhaps something along the lines of....Wife goes out for a business meeting..You, the husband, take this opportunity to 'indulge' yourself.Perhaps getting on the bed with a fleshlight or other similar masturbator.The wife comes back after 10 minutes out as she forgot her purse, left next to the bed.Finding you.She says she'll discuss it when she gets back.Hours later, she returns.You sit down for a heart to heart but she says she doesn't want to hear it.Takes you upstairs and unpacks a large bag.Tells you to strip naked.As you do, she undoes a zip on the bag and orders you inside.You get in under protest. But she just shushes you and orders you inside.The zip is closed and it becomes dark.You feel for the zip, though you can feel where it is, you can't feel either the zip lining or the zipper.Suddenly, air rushes into the bag. Inflating it.The noise of the air is intense and deafening.The pressure builds and you have to swallow to equalise your ears.Finally, the air and sound cease.Feeling around, you feel you are in a rather spacious rectangular box.You hear her muffled voice outside.You feel her getting ontop of the matress and wriggling around. You can feel her above you. Then you hear a low hum.A vibrator.An indentation in the matress shows where her body lies....I'm sure you get the idea.:)J.

RubberModel
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by RubberModel »

Latex Hood: Lovely ...

I sometimes like to read stories in the form you have written above as it allows me to add things and take things away ...

RM x

LatexHood
Chair Bound

Unread post by LatexHood »

If it gives someone an idea for a more indepth story..Happy to help. Jason.

bound4life2
Chair Bound

Re: Just had an idea

Unread post by bound4life2 »

Thanks for the thoughts on my idea, feel free to write a story if anyone wants to.

styrene
Chair Bound

Re: Just had an idea

Unread post by styrene »

So now the next time I sleep with a marrige women I will spend the whole time wondering if her husband is in the mattress?