vacwall

Pass the talc powder please!
flcruiser
Unfettered Newbie

RE: vacwall

Unread post by flcruiser »

does anyone know where i can find info on building a vacbed into a wall or making one on a wall so the person is pretty much suspended on the wall.

nanomonster
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by nanomonster »

I have not experimented this, however, I do think all you would need really, is a heavy duty vacbed...

To hold the weight of a person suspended, you need both a heavier gauge latex (I would think 0.8 mm or even thicker...) and an heavy duty tubular frame made of of something like schedule 80 ABS or PVC plastic tubing or even steel.

gaggedutopia
Site Admin

Unread post by gaggedutopia »

I've seen this done a couple times and from what I could tell they just used a regular vac bed that was stood upright. They used a milk crate type box to stand on, sucked out the air and then took the box away.

Keep in mind that as you go up on the thickness of latex the stiffness goes up. This is not a big deal until you get around the face. A crushed nose get's uncomfortable after a while. :)
Bondage Junkies: Bondage. Done. Right.
GU's Story Archive: Stories, Galleries and more!

Piedinplastic
Tightly Hogtied

Unread post by Piedinplastic »

House of Gord and Kink Engineering recently worked together for a similar shoot, and I know that KE has built vacbeds specifically designed to remain vertical. You should check the KE site at http://www.kinkengineering.com/.

Rubbertje_83
Unfettered Newbie

Unread post by Rubbertje_83 »

I have a 0.6mm vacbed. It has 4cm PVC piping, filled with 2x2 steel bars. It will do the trick. But believe me, 0.6mm is the maximum you want to go with an airtight vacbed or you look like a Pekingese for the rest of your live. I can't stand more than 30min in it because of my nose. That is why I'm thinking of gluing a 3d mask in, so i can stay in it forever.